180d newsletter - reader's diet

aquaman

Yo

I know this is the 3rd time I've mentioned Matt's newsletter in the last hour, but honestly... I'm not Matt. I just loved it.

Here's a picture I stole from the reader's article about his eating nowadays. Check it out, right down the end ...

He's eating 6000+ calories per day, about 5000 cals from easy carbs... and feeling good and not getting a fattie. SUper interesting.

Schlegel4.png

juanitacarlos

Yeah it was a good letter, I really enjoyed it. I especially liked Scott's article. What a sugar hound! He is getting great results.

kiran

96% of targets achieved. I wonder what the other 4% is.

juanitacarlos

It could be anything. Trans fats, cysteine, salt etc. I usually adjust cronometer targets to make them more suitable to my actual needs because they are generally just RDA.

Dan W

Don't worry, Aquaman, we can tell you're not Matt Stone: you wrote an entire post without referencing any movies from the 80's.

I liked that article too. I've subscribed to Scott's blog (primarily about investing) in case he does any followup:
http://thelastcanary.blogspot.com/

Dutchie

Why is it always guys being portrayed.....apparently women can't get away with it,except for maybe really young girls.
I'd love to see some female examples for a change.