180d newsletter - reader's diet

aquaman

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
1,297
Yo

I know this is the 3rd time I've mentioned Matt's newsletter in the last hour, but honestly... I'm not Matt. I just loved it.

Here's a picture I stole from the reader's article about his eating nowadays. Check it out, right down the end ...

He's eating 6000+ calories per day, about 5000 cals from easy carbs... and feeling good and not getting a fattie. SUper interesting.

 

juanitacarlos

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
417
Yeah it was a good letter, I really enjoyed it. I especially liked Scott's article. What a sugar hound! He is getting great results.
 

kiran

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,054
96% of targets achieved. I wonder what the other 4% is.
 

juanitacarlos

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
417
It could be anything. Trans fats, cysteine, salt etc. I usually adjust cronometer targets to make them more suitable to my actual needs because they are generally just RDA.
 

Dan Wich

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,528
Don't worry, Aquaman, we can tell you're not Matt Stone: you wrote an entire post without referencing any movies from the 80's.

I liked that article too. I've subscribed to Scott's blog (primarily about investing) in case he does any followup:
http://thelastcanary.blogspot.com/
 

Dutchie

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
764
Why is it always guys being portrayed.....apparently women can't get away with it,except for maybe really young girls.
I'd love to see some female examples for a change.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Dan Wich 180D is back Matt Stone 3
L RP Newsletter Ideas Articles & Newsletters Discussion 3
Hans RPs Nov Newsletter? Articles & Newsletters 9
L September 2020 - Very Interesting Newsletter On Lactic Acid Articles & Newsletters Discussion 45
Drareg Peats Latest Newsletter Interesting Links Articles & Newsletters 3
Energizer Newsletter Participation The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 9
md_a Ray Peat's Newsletter - Natural Order And Gilbert Ling - March 2020 Articles & Newsletters 0
M Ray Peat's Austism Newsletter Mental Issues 4
md_a Ray Peat's Newsletter - This Novel Flu Season - May 2020 Articles & Newsletters 66
Lorof Did Anybody Get The May 2020 Newsletter? Articles & Newsletters 4
md_a 1999 Ray Peat Newsletter Articles & Newsletters 3
RWilly What Is The Process Of Signing Up For Ray's Newsletter? Articles & Newsletters 10
A Can Someone Post September 2019 Newsletter? Articles & Newsletters 13
Lilac Particles In Context, March 2019 Newsletter Articles & Newsletters Discussion 4
L Worried About My Low Cholesterol After Reading Dr. Peat's Latest Newsletter Cholesterol 24
md_a Ray Peat Newsletter Archive Articles & Newsletters 29
A Notes From Ray's Autism Newsletter Articles & Newsletters Discussion 33
ecstatichamster Ray's Latest Newsletter Suggests Red Light Before Bedtime Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 35
ecstatichamster Newsletter On Hormesis November 2017 Articles & Newsletters 22
L Vitamin D Council Newsletter: Is Vitamin D An Antibiotic? D 11
ecstatichamster Peat’s Best Newsletter Ever Articles & Newsletters Discussion 4
O Prostate *newsletter*? Articles & Newsletters 0
Peatit Newsletter March 2017 Articles & Newsletters Discussion 26
Dan Wich Newsletter May 2016: Comments On Cancer Therapy Articles & Newsletters Discussion 3
Peatit March 2016 Newsletter Articles & Newsletters Discussion 2
haidut Ray's Latest Newsletter - Vasopressin (ADH) Antagonists Articles & Newsletters Discussion 62
Daimyo Ray Peat E-mail Newsletter Articles & Newsletters Discussion 48
A Matt Stone's April Fools Newsletter Diet, Recipes 19
charlie Newsletter Jan. 2014 Epigenetics, Sickness-aging, And. Articles & Newsletters Discussion 2
charlie September 2013 Newsletter "The Dark Side Of Stress" Articles & Newsletters Discussion 4
charlie Heart And Hormones (May, 2013 Newsletter) Articles & Newsletters 3
charlie July 2013 Newsletter "The Cancer Matrix" Articles & Newsletters Discussion 13
B May 2013 Newsletter, "Heart and hormones" Articles & Newsletters Discussion 7
charlie March Newsletter: Hormones, Energy, Aging, and Endogenous... Articles & Newsletters Discussion 6
charlie January 2013 Newsletter: "Demystifying dementia...." Articles & Newsletters Discussion 15
B November 2012 Newsletter: Phosphate, Activation, and Aging. Articles & Newsletters Discussion 41
charlie Ray Peat Newsletter And Books Articles & Newsletters Discussion 60
Amazoniac Our Tarot Reader On The Antagonistic Effects Of Magnesium On Calcium Magnesium 79
biggirlkisss Carbon Moxiade Breathe Reader At 0.01ppm Ask For Help or Advice 0
R Ray Peat A Thomas Kuhn Reader? Ray Peat Topics 5
G long time reader first post Ask For Help or Advice 6

Similar threads

Top