180d newsletter - reader's diet

Discussion in 'Matt Stone' started by aquaman, Jan 2, 2014.

1. aquaman

aquaman Member

Yo

I know this is the 3rd time I've mentioned Matt's newsletter in the last hour, but honestly... I'm not Matt. I just loved it.

Here's a picture I stole from the reader's article about his eating nowadays. Check it out, right down the end ...

He's eating 6000+ calories per day, about 5000 cals from easy carbs... and feeling good and not getting a fattie. SUper interesting.

[​IMG]

2. juanitacarlos

juanitacarlos Member

Yeah it was a good letter, I really enjoyed it. I especially liked Scott's article. What a sugar hound! He is getting great results.

3. kiran

kiran Member

96% of targets achieved. I wonder what the other 4% is.

4. juanitacarlos

juanitacarlos Member

It could be anything. Trans fats, cysteine, salt etc. I usually adjust cronometer targets to make them more suitable to my actual needs because they are generally just RDA.

5. Dan Wich

Dan Wich Member

Don't worry, Aquaman, we can tell you're not Matt Stone: you wrote an entire post without referencing any movies from the 80's.

I liked that article too. I've subscribed to Scott's blog (primarily about investing) in case he does any followup:
    http://thelastcanary.blogspot.com/

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Member

Why is it always guys being portrayed.....apparently women can't get away with it,except for maybe really young girls.
    I'd love to see some female examples for a change.