17 Years Old And Eating Like This, Is it Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambivore

What’s up guys,
So after following a meat starch and egg focused diet for a year, I now eat the following and would like to know if this is good. Please keep my age in mind, I recently turned 18 years old. Male 5‘11
- 2 Quarts (2 Litres) Organic Orange Juice
- 3 Quarts (3 Litres) Fermented Raw Whole Milk
- 10 Whole Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 2 Pounds (1KG) Lamb Liver
- Occasionally Ripe Bananas or Lamb Testicles
What should I add in? Thank you.

tankasnowgod

What’s up guys,
So after following a meat starch and egg focused diet for a year, I now eat the following and would like to know if this is good. Please keep my age in mind, I recently turned 18 years old. Male 5‘11

Lol, at what frequency? There is all of a 0% chance I could eat 2 pounds of any sort of liver in a day. Forget doing that on any sort of consecutive days.

If this is your weekly diet...... it looks largely deficient in calories. I still don't think I could eat 2 pounds of liver in that time frame.

Good on you for eating lamb testicles! I assume you have the best Rocky Mountain Oysters recipes?

ursidae

Replace liver with lamb shanks/oxtails
Ten eggs sounds overkill I’d replace half of the eggs with something like shrimp or scallops
Kidneys are high in b vitamins

Last edited:
OP
Lambivore

Lambivore

Lol, at what frequency? There is all of a 0% chance I could eat 2 pounds of any sort of liver in a day. Forget doing that on any sort of consecutive days.

If this is your weekly diet...... it looks largely deficient in calories. I still don't think I could eat 2 pounds of liver in that time frame.

Good on you for eating lamb testicles! I assume you have the best Rocky Mountain Oysters recipes?
I eat all of this in one day. Still not enough calories?

OP
Lambivore

Lambivore

Replace liver with lamb shanks/oxtails
Ten eggs sounds overkill I’d replace half of the eggs with something like shrimp or scallops
Kidneys are high in b vitamins
Why should I replace the liver? It’s a nutrient powerbomb after all.

Sila

Don't think hard boiled eggs are good to consume, high heat oxidizes the cholesterol in eggs creating oxysterols.

Sefton10

1kg of liver a day ?

tankasnowgod

No way you eat 2 pounds of liver everyday. And if you do, you should probably stop. Peat recommends eating liver once a week, or even every other week. And that would probably be about half a pound, for that meal. I'm not aware of anyone else that recommends it more frequently, certainly not every day.

Brand new forum member claiming to eat 2 pounds of liver a day? How are you not a complete troll?

AndrogenicJB

What’s up guys,
I am 17 too, do you not find hormonal suppression a possibility with the testicles

Nebula

Absurdly too much liver. That’s over 60mg copper and near 200,000 IU retinol. This could cause serious damage to your own liver and other organs. Stop immediately and maybe don’t eat liver again for a few months.

A normal serving of liver is 4 ounces once per week. Sometimes if metabolism and thyroid is very high you can eat 1-3 ounces everyday, but anymore would be impossible to metabolize in a healthy way even then.

lampofred

Liver is only in small quantities for trace minerals and vitamins. It's not meant to be used as a source of protein. That will suppress thyroid.

Be careful with that much liver, especially lamb liver. It has even more vitamin A than beef liver. With 2 pounds of it a day, you're getting over 200.000 IU of vitamin A. Way too much. Too much copper as well, over 60 mg! Other than that, it does provide a very good amount of b- vitamines. Try just 100 grams a day or even less than that and eat more muscle meat( beef, lamb, lean chicken etc.).

JKX

Clearly you need more calories. I'd double the OJ and milk, add in at least 10 more sheeps testicles, a couple of eye balls and hoofs for the gelatin. Sorted.

OP
Lambivore

Lambivore

Clearly you need more calories. I'd double the OJ and milk, add in at least 10 more sheeps testicles, a couple of eye balls and hoofs for the gelatin. Sorted.
Is this a troll or serious? Can’t be sure as this is a Ray Peat forum which typically has a lot of crazy people lmao

OP
Lambivore

Lambivore

Be careful with that much liver, especially lamb liver. It has even more vitamin A than beef liver. With 2 pounds of it a day, you're getting over 200.000 IU of vitamin A. Way too much. Too much copper as well, over 60 mg! Other than that, it does provide a very good amount of b- vitamines. Try just 100 grams a day or even less than that and eat more muscle meat( beef, lamb, lean chicken etc.).
But I’m still growing. The more the better, as my good ol‘ Stone Age ancestors said. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals