To restore libido there are a couple of things you can buy online that do help:

1. The peptide PTP 141
2. Requip which can be purchased online at places like alldaychemist
3. Pramipexole online as a research chemical

To restore libido there are a couple of things you can buy online that do help:

1. The peptide PTP 141
2. Requip which can be purchased online at places like alldaychemist
3. Pramipexole online as a research chemical
The poster of this thread is a teeanager. There's no reason for him to take this crap.

youngsinatra

mild ED -- very low interest in sex --- can't sustain erections -- erections are very weak and very rare -- lack of blood flow to the region -- semi hard flaccids -- low libido and poor sexual function tbh -- In the past my libido was astronomically higher and I was not under stress and still am a teenager
Avoid beef liver, increase zinc-rich foods like ground beef.

A controversial opinion, but replenish your essential fatty acids - being super low in n-6 FAs is a sure way to have low libido and reproductive issues. Also don't lower estrogen too much.

Dr. B

A controversial opinion, but replenish your essential fatty acids - being super low in n-6 FAs is a sure way to have low libido and reproductive issues. Also don't lower estrogen too much.
is 1gram each of omega 3/omega 6 enough daily. in that case a half gallon whole milk should provide all needed omega 3 and 6 right!

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

S
wouldnt wet dreams happen on nofap so that would take care of emissions
i thought monks have a very poor diet and even use things like chasteberry which can chemically castrate you or something! are monks often bald too
Sometimes wont have wet dreams for months on end gets rarer the longet you retain

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Im on pretty high fat diet atm tbh, at least 30% calories ranging from 100-130grams all fromm sfa spources, butter/ghee/tallow/milk/ground venison beef etc -- should i start consuming pufa in small amounts daily- -- i have eaten low pufa for a very long time now ---- what types of inexpensive muscle meat are highest in zinc -- thanks for the response

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Kidney maybe sometime but mussels arent too great because its a lot of manganese so I would avoid. You shouldnt need crazy stuff like this much, muscle meat and eggs is more than enough for now while vitamin A filters out the system because I think that is your main problem.

Nofap is nonsense. Ejaculation affecting prolactin is a non-issue its very minor and its more problematic to stress yourself with silly religious things such as nofap. I think your major issue is vitamin A in regards to your libido, but everything else does contribute.

Less sympathetic activity at night as your body slowly prepares for sleep is why you probably have an increase in libido.
should lamb hearts be avoided then --- woud the test or dht in lamb heart continue to plummet my estrogen

Dr. B

Im on pretty high fat diet atm tbh, at least 30% calories ranging from 100-130grams all fromm sfa spources, butter/ghee/tallow/milk/ground venison beef etc -- should i start consuming pufa in small amounts daily- -- i have eaten low pufa for a very long time now ---- what types of inexpensive muscle meat are highest in zinc -- thanks for the response
with tallow butter milk and that much total fat you should be getting like 1-2g each of omega 3 and omega 6

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Spot on.

@AndrogenicJB The cyclical calorie thing is good in theory, but IMO it could lead to more orthorexia in practice.

You might just want to keep cals approximately the same from day to day and instead focus on raising calories from week to week. Maybe something like this:

Week 1: 2800/day
Week 2: 2900/day
Week 3: 3000/day
...and so on and so forth until you've hit 4,000+

Also, dude! You're 17. Please don't undereat. Once you hit 4,000 cals/day or so never look back! A lot of guys, myself included, keep growing taller til their mid 20s. Not to mention skeletal changes via growth plates. If you skimp on calories now it could severely limit your development in the long run.

Your current status at 9% bodyfat is also likely causing some of your libido issues. 10-15% might be a better range to shoot for.

If you find foods and macro ratios that work for you, you should be able to stay in this range even while eating way more.

Best of luck brother!
I did something sort of like that on my previous bulk and ended up at 20% body fat, fairly bloated and holding alot of water, would rather not return to that place, would rather eat more but maintain leanness,

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Spot on.

@AndrogenicJB The cyclical calorie thing is good in theory, but IMO it could lead to more orthorexia in practice.

You might just want to keep cals approximately the same from day to day and instead focus on raising calories from week to week. Maybe something like this:

Week 1: 2800/day
Week 2: 2900/day
Week 3: 3000/day
...and so on and so forth until you've hit 4,000+

Also, dude! You're 17. Please don't undereat. Once you hit 4,000 cals/day or so never look back! A lot of guys, myself included, keep growing taller til their mid 20s. Not to mention skeletal changes via growth plates. If you skimp on calories now it could severely limit your development in the long run.

Your current status at 9% bodyfat is also likely causing some of your libido issues. 10-15% might be a better range to shoot for.

If you find foods and macro ratios that work for you, you should be able to stay in this range even while eating way more.

Best of luck brother!
Didn't read the last part my bad, I think higher fat moderate carb seems to work well mood wise but do you think higher fat can cause circulation issue or is that ancel keys propaganda

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

H
No I don't think that's a concern.
On the other hand it does have 0.6 mg of copper but still higher on the zinc end ---- how does this revised diet sound based on your suggestions

Calories -- 3150 4x a week, other 3 days maintenace 2574 -- run for a couple of weeks and then raise on all days to 3150 as '@occamzrazor mentioned
Protein -- 140 grams from milk protein powder, Tuna, Chicken thighs, ground venison beef, grass fed full fat milk, Kefir, sometimes ox kindeys/lamb hearts
Fat -- 120 grams from ghee, gf butter, gf milk, gf beef tallow, duck eggs/eggs, (any from the protein sources listed), once a week sardines/mackerel for O3
Carbs --- 380 grams -- Potatoes, bananas, satsumas, raisins, honey, possibly sourdough bread

tallglass13

wouldnt wet dreams happen on nofap so that would take care of emissions
i thought monks have a very poor diet and even use things like chasteberry which can chemically castrate you or something! are monks often bald too
It would, but if the abstinence is too long it'll shut down the system altogether, according to Dr Lin.
But let's say a person is on somewhat of a regular schedule of ones per week, and then goes a little bit longer they may have a really nice sex dream and an emission. At my age of 48 I've been getting them every so often and it's absolutely fantastic. Totally satisfying. Sometimes using a little bit of idea lab products like some DHEA or DHT can help those effects. I myself have noticed that going past a few weeks of abstinence, I'll then start to notice complete shutdown of my sex ability.

Dr. B

It would, but if the abstinence is too long it'll shut down the system altogether, according to Dr Lin.
But let's say a person is on somewhat of a regular schedule of ones per week, and then goes a little bit longer they may have a really nice sex dream and an emission. At my age of 48 I've been getting them every so often and it's absolutely fantastic. Totally satisfying. Sometimes using a little bit of idea lab products like some DHEA or DHT can help those effects. I myself have noticed that going past a few weeks of abstinence, I'll then start to notice complete shutdown of my sex ability.
in my case when I did full on retention the very first time, there were no wetdreams at all for 3 months, then wetdreams every 1-3 weeks, up till 6 months.
after that, it would take maybe a month for a wetdream to occur, followed again by a week or two. in another instance of 7 months retention i was getting wet dreams every 2 weeks on average. i would still think sexual thoughts from time to time.
ginseng somehow helped with getting a harder and immediate erection, but i heard its also estrogenic?

aniciete

Brain fat content has about equal parts of SFA, MUFA, and PUFA. The PUFA part is almost entirely Omega 3 though. I dont think this changes much as the brain needs omega 3, thats why its so concentrated.

Maybe its good, but I have never tried fertilized eggs. Eggs from animals are all generally good food and tend to be nutritious.
How many eggs do you think should be eaten daily? Maybe 3-4? Would consuming too much choline become an issue?

redsun

How many eggs do you think should be eaten daily? Maybe 3-4? Would consuming too much choline become an issue?
Its possible to get "too much" but thats only if you are susceptible to excess acetylcholine. Not everyone is, but those who are get negative mood symptoms.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

If one resumed ejaculation after a long abstinance how long until system is back online

tallglass13

If one resumed ejaculation after a long abstinance how long until system is back online
From what I understand it's more about being on a schedule, a safe schedule... According to age and health, there is a times table... A 20-year-old that's extremely healthy can ejaculate up to three times a week safely. Never twice in a day. Ejaculating multiple times in one day will lead to sexual exhaustion symptoms, high prolactin, body aches and pains.. possible hair problems, vision disturbances.
A 50-year-old can ejaculate once or twice a week and especially healthy when with a partner, for that bioenergetic energy exchange. But going solo if you have to once a week in my estimation is perfect.

Dr. B

From what I understand it's more about being on a schedule, a safe schedule... According to age and health, there is a times table... A 20-year-old that's extremely healthy can ejaculate up to three times a week safely. Never twice in a day. Ejaculating multiple times in one day will lead to sexual exhaustion symptoms, high prolactin, body aches and pains.. possible hair problems, vision disturbances.
A 50-year-old can ejaculate once or twice a week and especially healthy when with a partner, for that bioenergetic energy exchange. But going solo if you have to once a week in my estimation is perfect.
even in healthy people, twice a day causes those issues? why is that, isnt there less fluid released anyway if you did it twice in the same day vs days apart?