17 YEAR OLD -- NEED to restore health/libido etc

AndrogenicJB

I don't know whats going on and what the cause of my issues are. When I was 15/16 had a very strong libido, multiple strong erections a day. Now I am 17 and rarely ever get an erection, maybe one or two a day and if that happens it is mild, weak blood flow to the area, libido has drastically been lowered, seem to have lost some size aswell, rarely have long flaccid hang like in the past -- been supplementing with arginine lately and has openly helped mildly --

What has changed -- since 16 I have been on no fap/multiple semen retention streaks -- longest was over 600 days --- I have been trying to optimize testosterone lower estrogen for a while now, consistently take k2 mk4 and 10,000 IU vitamin D daily, experimented with many herbs strict peat diet but high on the sat fat end--- just come out of a mini cut where I lost 7-8kg in 6 weeks went from eating 4,000 calories end of my bulk at 20% body fat to 1,400 calories 9% body fat -- now at 9% bf and eating 2574 caloreis daily at maintenance--- don't have any mood issues during the day, brain is very masculinized, reasonably strong in the gym/extremely confident/very stoic however, (just my opinion)(very strong mentally but little sexual desire) --- have been quite low on protein lately --- feel like i might be high adrenaline since i heard hiadut mention that people with high adrenaline get startled by loud noises, happened to me today -- everything mood wise seems to be fine just the sexual side -- maybe im running on stress hormones i don't know, i also feel that all my peating and experiments might have crashed my estrogen, sometimes not all the time but sometimes I can be borderline anhedonic and super serious haha-- maybe im low zinc, i eat alot of lamb liver weekly so alot of copper, dont get much calcium tbh maybe like 600mg daily, I rarely ever get morning wood, I only get morning wood if I apply k2 on the scrotum and even then it isn't super strong morning wood like when I was 16 eating the SAD diet -- did semen retention nuke me and reduce my size is it a case of use it or lose it(desire and size wise let me know if this is TMI), will I regain, , i dont really like the idea of fapping again, whats the solution ---- HONESTLY I JUST DONT KNOW THE CAUSE OF MY ISSUES, I HAVE JUST LISTED ALL THE HYPOTHETICAL CONDITIONALS -- @Hans @haidut @anyone who could help please

Diet is : FAT (100-130 grams)(Ghee, Butter, Grass fed beef, beef tallow, grass fed milk) -- carbs (250-360 from potatoes and fruit)-- protein (have been as low as 80g but goes up to 125g max, even though I go to gym, I slack on protein cos I love sat fat so much, sources are lamb liver, gf venison, gf milk, milk protein powder, ox kidneys and tuna, sometimes sardines/mackerel)

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Also to note I frequently take glycine, taurine, arginine, sometimes creatine and have a shake for lunch out of a plastic bottle -- I know bpa can be problematic but i dont think its the cause of my issues mainly just thought id add

aniciete

Stop talking all of those pointless supplements, you are 17. Eat a nutritious diet, spend time outdoors and socialize.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Stop talking all of those pointless supplements, you are 17. Eat a nutritious diet, spend time outdoors and socialize.
I do all of the above and have been for years --- dont even take supps every day, have always been cautious in limtiing myself

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

+1

Eat well, stop stressing and live life. You are far too young to fall into this hole...
I appreciate your words of advice, I have tried adopting the principles of eat well and while they may have worked in the past, the position im in now is the position im in now, just looking for some input on how I can dig myself out of this mess and stop bothering the forum if you understand my perspective. Thanks

CiggyTardust

I appreciate your words of advice, I have tried adopting the principles of eat well and while they may have worked in the past, the position im in now is the position im in now, just looking for some input on how I can dig myself out of this mess and stop bothering the forum if you understand my perspective. Thanks
Yes, I understand. I'm 35 and have been through many similar cycles. My advice on how to dig yourself out of the hole? Stop taking all the supplements and do what we're advising... you are young and your body will heal as long as you nourish it with food & sunlight while cutting out the stress. Most of us have health issues from years and years of messing with diets and wrecking our metabolism and dealing with all that life brings... you are still young enough that I'd wager just leaving it all alone and focusing on other things will work out best. Your body will heal itself in time. It took me years to realize that worrying about my health is far worse than any poor lifestyle choices.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

What about semen retention/ no fap -- do you think it could have been a contributor to my issues -- and why is it that only when I use k2 topically I will have somewhat of morning wood -- that points to the benefits of k2 as a supplement?

Nomane Euger

What about semen retention/ no fap -- do you think it could have been a contributor to my issues -- and why is it that only when I use k2 topically I will have somewhat of morning wood -- that points to the benefits of k2 as a supplement?
Do you talk with women’s often,do you talk with some of these women with some degree of ambiguity?do you flirt ?

aniciete

I do all of the above and have been for years --- dont even take supps every day, have always been cautious in limtiing myself
Putting it in the nicest way possible, I see that you are far too obsessed with self image and “maximizing androgens” at such a young age. I mean, your balls just dropped a couple years ago. Stop stuffing all of these isolated and factory made chemicals into your body and eat real food.
I already have a very strong jaw/cheekbones at 17 --- would any k2 applied topically to it ruin it in an adverse way or benefit any further --- also i read about one user on this forum using k2 on eyebrows -- do you think doing this could make eyebrows thicker/fuller/wider/more positive-tilted/androgenic looking -- any thoughts appreciated -- this is a post born out of cutiousity

The idea of using steroids, especially idealabs steroids to boost your own androgens I have seen to have become quite a prevalent occurence (taking steroid in physiological dosages). For those of us who are new to this idea, can any with experience outline how steroids, even ones not on idealabs, can be taken to ensure little side-effect and max benefit for endogenous hormones. Hormones such as T itself, DHT, Andro, 5a-DHP, DHEA etc for all ages/men and women may be a good place to start if those with experience seek to comment. Please and thanks
Ok thanks]

What do you think about this protocal for teens boosting androgens:
Lean bulk 3000 calories Diet -- 45% Carbs (335grams), 40% fat (135grams), 15-20% protein (110grams) ---- Carbs (Potatoes, bananas, raisins, agave/honey, satsumas), fat (ghee, butter, beef tallow), protein (milk protein powder, whole grass fed milk, venison muscle meat, lamb liver, oysters, duck eggs/eggs)

Supps on top of diet ---- Androsterone 1mg (4x a week), Diamant (every other day, start with low dose), (Gonadin -- pre and post workout), ---- freeze dried lamb/bull testicle powder/capsules (2-3x a week) ---- Cholesterol powder (1-3g daily), L Carnitine L tartarate (pre and post workout) -- glycine (6g daily)

Do you think this protocal has any problems -- would andro or testicle be harmful on the liver -- would testicle cause suppression, I highly doubt it since my understanding is that it boosts your own production of T)

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Do you talk with women’s often,do you talk with some of these women with some degree of ambiguity?do you flirt ?
Used to, not in a while though, most girls my age like emo/tiktok social media guys with nail varnish, not my aesthetic tbh, not hating either drc tbh, i feel as if my problem may be that I have extremely low estrogen and maybe SR/NoFap -- should i stop nofap/sr and how should i increase estrogen

STOP TRYING TO MINIMIZE ESTROGEN. you're 17, you're still developing. I wouldn't be surprised if your ******* up your development by doing this. Please stop.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

STOP TRYING TO MINIMIZE ESTROGEN. you're 17, you're still developing. I wouldn't be surprised if your ******* up your development by doing this. Please stop.
How to raise estrogen, my development physically is pretty good, doesnt estrogen clsoe growth plates

Nomane Euger

Used to, not in a while though, most girls my age like emo/tiktok social media guys with nail varnish, not my aesthetic tbh, not hating either drc tbh, i feel as if my problem may be that I have extremely low estrogen and maybe SR/NoFap -- should i stop nofap/sr and how should i increase estrogen
For no fap,it’s simple,it make you feel better continue,it make you feel worst stop,à higher libido is not necessary better,the highest libido I had was when I was thee most stressed out and însecure and healthy.i was in a very similar state as you,feeling manly in My mind and body,but feeling like I had low libido,I still had morning woods and wet dreams often enough,the moment I talk with some women’s with some
Degree of ambiguity,my libido increase significantly,wet dreams too.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

For no fap,it’s simple,it make you feel better continue,it make you feel worst stop,à higher libido is not necessary better,the highest libido I had was when I was thee most stressed out and însecure and healthy.i was in a very similar state as you,feeling manly in My mind and body,but feeling like I had low libido,I still had morning woods and wet dreams often enough,the moment I talk with some women’s with some
Degree of ambiguity,my libido increase significantly,wet dreams too
I havent had wet dreams in a very long time tbh i will take your advice and apply after my exams r over, how can I raise my estrogen safely though, do you think me being 9% body fat is making things worse or not. Also why does Haidut not thing reallly low estrogen is bad

Nomane Euger

I havent had wet dreams in a very long time tbh i will take your advice and apply after my exams r over, how can I raise my estrogen safely though, do you think me being 9% body fat is making things worse or not. Also why does Haidut not thing reallly low estrogen is bad
I dont know about body fat.higher libido is not necessary healthier,libido is a broad term,you should define specifically what you are looking for,and consider that « a low degree »of libido according to you is not necessary a problem if you feel really good.yes from my experience 0 estrogen you have no Sexual tendency

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

I dont know about body fat.higher libido is not necessary healthier,libido is a broad term,you should define specifically what you are looking for,and consider that « a low degree »of libido according to you is not necessary a problem if you feel really good.yes from my experience 0 estrogen you have no Sexual tendency
mild ED -- very low interest in sex --- can't sustain erections -- erections are very weak and very rare -- lack of blood flow to the region -- semi hard flaccids -- low libido and poor sexual function tbh -- In the past my libido was astronomically higher and I was not under stress and still am a teenager

HighT

Going to the martial arts gym will boost androgens in everybody at any age especially in your case. Just the precense itself arround girls will boost T big time.
These things are confirmed by many studies. Flirt with girls even if they annoy you.
But if you want some magic supp/food than eat some horse balls for boosting androgens by 30% If you chew on a horse **** on a daily basis you will boost them by 200% :D

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Just trying to restore lack of erections/poor blood flow/wet dreams/libido again tbh, I'm done trying to maximize androgens tbh just gonna eat normally once symptoms recovered