17 YEAR OLD -- NEED to restore health/libido etc

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

People scold you for taking supplements and experimenting because it might ruin your life, but I didn't take any supplements at your age and my life was ruined anyway. Low libido for a decade. Your problems might solve themselves, or they might not. Whatever you do, you should definitely eat a lot of food. Easily digestible and low-ish pufa.
Yh went from eating 4,000 calories daily to 2,000 and then as low as 1,450 which is under my BMR for about at least one or two weeks -- dieted aggressively for 6 weeks ---- what did you do that messed up your libido

Nebula

6 foot 2, 143 pounds, used to be 165 pounds on my bulk but was 20% body fat, now at 9% body fat -- been gymming for 1.5 years started at 55kg 18% bf now at 65kg 9% still very light I know, would like to eat more cals tbh but dont want to be higher than 14% bf
Less than 14% bf is probably doable. Just slowly increase calories every week. Keep increasing until libido and emotions come back to the level you want them and anhedonia goes away. Fat gain should be minimal as long as the increase is gradual and endotoxin is kept low. It could take a year or more to get your metabolism adapted back to high calories. Some people like Occam have gotten up to 5000 calories with lower body fat. Not necessarily how high you should go, but at 6’2” you’ll probably feel more optimal working up to a higher baseline. Take your time increasing. Just a little more every week. Abrupt increases can just cause endotoxin production if you don’t have the digestive power to fully assimilate it.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Less than 14% bf is probably doable. Just slowly increase calories every week. Keep increasing until libido and emotions come back to the level you want them and anhedonia goes away. Fat gain should be minimal as long as the increase is gradual and endotoxin is kept low. It could take a year or more to get your metabolism adapted back to high calories. Some people like Occam have gotten up to 5000 calories with lower body fat. Not necessarily how high you should go, but at 6’2” you’ll probably feel more optimal working up to a higher baseline. Take your time increasing. Just a little more every week. Abrupt increases can just cause endotoxin production if you don’t have the digestive power to fully assimilate it.
Thanks for the advice, will imlement, the cut i did was only 6 weeks though so should the reboot be quicker than a year do you think?

Nebula

Thanks for the advice, will imlement, the cut i did was only 6 weeks though so should the reboot be quicker than a year do you think?
Not sure. It tends to take a longer time to increase metabolism than it takes to decrease it. If the brain perceives a large deficit it has no choice but to lower metabolic rate, lower some organ/gland functions and increase serotonin to survive. You’ll probably bounce back a lot quicker than someone older. Just be patient and consistent with increasing calories gradually until you get the effects you’re looking for.

Dr. B

how up to 5000 calories with being lean?
so any food will cause endotoxin if your digestion is slow?

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

One thing I have noticed lately that if libido somehow goes up it is late at night, could this be estrogen rising, if so does this mean my e is generally lower in the daytime

redsun

So you don't think I should avoid liver due to the excess copper and VA as per this threads suggestion
You shouldnt touch anymore liver. High Vitamin A intake seriously messes with acetylcholine (lowers it dramatically) in high doses which ***** up your libido/sex drive big time and makes erections impossible because acetylcholine is what triggers blood flow for erections. You need a steady signal for this to work, Vitamin A excess messes with this.

Excess copper causes low histamine, low androgens. You should eat lots of meat low in copper, starches, fruit, etc. Avoid supplements, especially K2 and isolated amino acids and whatever else you have been taking. Your system is flying all over the place with random ***t and excess vitamin A and copper.

You should eat a lot of organic eggs soft-boiled or cook them in way that doesnt cook the yolk much like lightly scrambled. This provides a lot of nutrition but especially choline which will help restore acetylcholine levels while the toxic levels of vitamin A in your body slowly leave your system. It also has a ton of cholesterol which will help hormones.

So in short: no supplements, no liver, lots of beef, chicken, pork (whatever unprocessed meat you like), a few eggs daily starches like rice and potatoes, fruits, and then random other stuff you want to eat because your a teenager and need eat a variety of foods so you dont become orthorexic. Let us know when everything improves.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

You shouldnt touch anymore liver. High Vitamin A intake seriously messes with acetylcholine (lowers it dramatically) in high doses which ***** up your libido/sex drive big time and makes erections impossible because acetylcholine is what triggers blood flow for erections. You need a steady signal for this to work, Vitamin A excess messes with this.

Excess copper causes low histamine, low androgens. You should eat lots of meat low in copper, starches, fruit, etc. Avoid supplements, especially K2 and isolated amino acids and whatever else you have been taking. Your system is flying all over the place with random ***t and excess vitamin A and copper.

You should eat a lot of organic eggs soft-boiled or cook them in way that doesnt cook the yolk much like lightly scrambled. This provides a lot of nutrition but especially choline which will help restore acetylcholine levels while the toxic levels of vitamin A in your body slowly leave your system. It also has a ton of cholesterol which will help hormones.

So in short: no supplements, no liver, lots of beef, chicken, pork (whatever unprocessed meat you like), a few eggs daily starches like rice and potatoes, fruits, and then random other stuff you want to eat because your a teenager and need eat a variety of foods so you dont become orthorexic. Let us know when everything improves.
Thanks for the solid response, will definately implement -- are ox kidneys and mussels ok, they seem low in copper and vit a----should i quit nofap/sr aswell btw do you think long streaks can cause problems -- also what do you think of the theory I mentioned above about slight increases in libido increasing late at night

redsun

Thanks for the solid response, will definately implement -- are ox kidneys and mussels ok, they seem low in copper and vit a----should i quit nofap/sr aswell btw do you think long streaks can cause problems -- also what do you think of the theory I mentioned above about slight increases in libido increasing late at night
Kidney maybe sometime but mussels arent too great because its a lot of manganese so I would avoid. You shouldnt need crazy stuff like this much, muscle meat and eggs is more than enough for now while vitamin A filters out the system because I think that is your main problem.

Nofap is nonsense. Ejaculation affecting prolactin is a non-issue its very minor and its more problematic to stress yourself with silly religious things such as nofap. I think your major issue is vitamin A in regards to your libido, but everything else does contribute.

Less sympathetic activity at night as your body slowly prepares for sleep is why you probably have an increase in libido.

Last edited:

aniciete

Kidney maybe sometime but mussels arent too great because its a lot of manganese so I would avoid. You shouldnt need crazy stuff like this much, muscle meat and eggs is more than enough for now while vitamin A filters out the system because I think that is your main problem.

Nofap is nonsense. Ejaculation affecting prolactin is a non-issue its very minor and its more problematic to stress yourself with silly religious things such as nofap. I think your major issue is vitamin A in regards to your libido, but everything else does contribute.

Less sympathetic activity at night as your body slowly prepares for sleep is why you probably have an increase in libido.
What do you think of eating veal/lamb brains once a week instead of eggs everyday? Or do you think the choline intake from eggs is important everyday?

Dr. B

ejaculation seems to cause issues for some but it may be their metabolism is already slow

why avoid K2 and d3 supplements? can you better tolerate something like liver, if you megadose some thiamine hcl with it to increase acetylcholine!

redsun

What do you think of eating veal/lamb brains once a week instead of eggs everyday? Or do you think the choline intake from eggs is important everyday?

Both brains and eggs have a lot of choline and cholesterol. Obviously brains are even more nutrient dense but in my opinion a steady of intake of important nutrients is vital to reduce stress on the body and promote health as opposed to once a week large nutrient influxes. So for example, most of your days you can have eggs and on the day you know you will consume brains you can just not consume eggs.

Meat also provides considerable amounts of choline as well depending on how much you eat.

redsun

ejaculation seems to cause issues for some but it may be their metabolism is already slow

why avoid K2 and d3 supplements? can you better tolerate something like liver, if you megadose some thiamine hcl with it to increase acetylcholine!
Their body is degenerating and catabolic, which can give the impression that ejaculation causes problems, it doesnt. It simply reflects how your health is seriously collapsing if you have POIS, especially if its severe POIS.

Quite a few people run into problems taking K2 especially if its a lot. You can find some threads or posts. I know there was one specifically about severe anxiety. My educated guess is somehow K2 negatively affects the ability of the nervous system to calm itself (prevent excessive neuron firing), probably related to its effects on calcium metabolism.

Vitamin D can be obtained from food and the sun.

Vitamin B1, B5, vitamin E, zinc, and more choline can somewhat counteract the Ach synthesis reduction caused by A by in the end it still takes time for high amounts of vitamin A to leave the system to stop this effect.

Dr. B

Their body is degenerating and catabolic, which can give the impression that ejaculation causes problems, it doesnt. It simply reflects how your health is seriously collapsing if you have POIS, especially if its severe POIS.

Quite a few people run into problems taking K2 especially if its a lot. You can find some threads or posts. I know there was one specifically about severe anxiety. My educated guess is somehow K2 negatively affects the ability of the nervous system to calm itself (prevent excessive neuron firing), probably related to its effects on calcium metabolism.

Vitamin D can be obtained from food and the sun.

Vitamin B1, B5, vitamin E, zinc, and more choline can somewhat counteract the Ach synthesis reduction caused by A by in the end it still takes time for high amounts of vitamin A to leave the system to stop this effect.
someone mentioned it could negatively effect glutathione
there do seem to be a lot of posts of it causing hair loss
i do seem to get hair shedding if i use like 15mg MK4 at once for instance
but 1mg every other day doesnt seem to do much
do you think its a concern b5 "activates the adrenals" and is involved in synthesizing fats.

nutrabio says this on the bs
"
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) may help combat the negative effects of stress while supporting healthy energy levels, nervous system, and muscle function.
- Vitamin B1 plays an important part in the breakdown of carbohydrates into glucose.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a precursor to coenzymes involved in the growth and repair of skin and tissues lining the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the synthesis of amino acids.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is a B vitamin that plays many roles, including promoting cardiovascular, brain, digestive and skin health.
- Niacin is also involved in the breakdown of nutrients from food.
- Niacin can help remove triglycerides from tissues and the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is vital for growth, reproduction, and normal physiological functions, such as the production of energy from fats.
- B5 is responsible for activating the adrenal glands, which help the body to combat stress.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently. When caloric intake is low, vitamin B6 helps convert stored carbohydrate to glucose to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. B12 protects brain cells and nerve tissue and promotes better sleep. The methylated form boasts improved bioavailability over cyanocobalamin."

btw what happened the forum used to have a link to cholesterol powder and other products you could buy, all those linked products are gone now?

redsun

someone mentioned it could negatively effect glutathione
there do seem to be a lot of posts of it causing hair loss
i do seem to get hair shedding if i use like 15mg MK4 at once for instance
but 1mg every other day doesnt seem to do much
do you think its a concern b5 "activates the adrenals" and is involved in synthesizing fats.

nutrabio says this on the bs
"
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) may help combat the negative effects of stress while supporting healthy energy levels, nervous system, and muscle function.
- Vitamin B1 plays an important part in the breakdown of carbohydrates into glucose.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a precursor to coenzymes involved in the growth and repair of skin and tissues lining the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the synthesis of amino acids.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is a B vitamin that plays many roles, including promoting cardiovascular, brain, digestive and skin health.
- Niacin is also involved in the breakdown of nutrients from food.
- Niacin can help remove triglycerides from tissues and the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is vital for growth, reproduction, and normal physiological functions, such as the production of energy from fats.
- B5 is responsible for activating the adrenal glands, which help the body to combat stress.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently. When caloric intake is low, vitamin B6 helps convert stored carbohydrate to glucose to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. B12 protects brain cells and nerve tissue and promotes better sleep. The methylated form boasts improved bioavailability over cyanocobalamin."

btw what happened the forum used to have a link to cholesterol powder and other products you could buy, all those linked products are gone now?

Yeh if you want to not lose your hair dont use so much K2 if you are going to take it. No I dont think B5 "activating the adrenals" is a problem. Good vitality is dependent on eliciting a response to stress. Something like addison's disease where adrenal activity is very low or nonexistent makes you a zombie. This is in essence what happens to someone who has been under high amounts of stress for too long... Their system "crashes" and they cannot tolerate stress anymore because their adrenals and steroid hormones, their energy output, and their thyroid is dead.

I dont know what happened to the links.

tallglass13

What about semen retention/ no fap -- do you think it could have been a contributor to my issues -- and why is it that only when I use k2 topically I will have somewhat of morning wood -- that points to the benefits of k2 as a supplement?
Have you had your testosterone checked? No fap for a week is good. However, any longer without an emission begins to work in the opposite direction. Studies show that testosterone increases up to a 7day abstinence period, but beyond that begins to lower the test level. Once you get your system back at producing new semen, you may begin to get night time sex dreams that will help clear your semen out, then you can be abstinent for the next 5-7 days. Monks use no fap for long periods of time to reduce their production of testosterone and other sex hormones so they can continue abstinence with no problem.
It seems that you did no fap for almost 3 years. That may have completely shut down your sex hormones manually. I think you would benefit from a regular schedule for sex, hopefully with a partner, but if not, once or twice weekly self emissions will do the job.

Dr. B

Have you had your testosterone checked? No fap for a week is good. However, any longer without an emission begins to work in the opposite direction. Studies show that testosterone increases up to a 7day abstinence period, but beyond that begins to lower the test level. Once you get your system back at producing new semen, you may begin to get night time sex dreams that will help clear your semen out, then you can be abstinent for the next 5-7 days. Monks use no fap for long periods of time to reduce their production of testosterone and other sex hormones so they can continue abstinence with no problem.
It seems that you did no fap for almost 3 years. That may have completely shut down your sex hormones manually. I think you would benefit from a regular schedule for sex, hopefully with a partner, but if not, once or twice weekly self emissions will do the job.
wouldnt wet dreams happen on nofap so that would take care of emissions
i thought monks have a very poor diet and even use things like chasteberry which can chemically castrate you or something! are monks often bald too

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

There's something to this! Taoists say the optimal abstinence period varies with age. (Age/5=optimal duration according to some, tho this might be a little frequent.)

At 17, it may be wise for AndrogenicJB to have shorter abstinence periods than he's been having. And this is coming from someone who's a huge fan of sexual transmutation work....

Nebula

Both brains and eggs have a lot of choline and cholesterol. Obviously brains are even more nutrient dense but in my opinion a steady of intake of important nutrients is vital to reduce stress on the body and promote health as opposed to once a week large nutrient influxes. So for example, most of your days you can have eggs and on the day you know you will consume brains you can just not consume eggs.

Meat also provides considerable amounts of choline as well depending on how much you eat.
Have you found a reliable source for ruminant brains? Seems egg yolks have a lot more choline than even brains by weight. Is there anything brains have to offer that egg yolks don’t? Beef heart surprisingly has several times more choline than brains too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals