16 MINUTE VIDEO EVERYONE IN UK NEEDS TO SEE..... BORIS'S X SINGS LIKE A CANARY

tankasnowgod

View: https://youtu.be/noaaw9b-ID4

This is gold....This smart brave articulate lady drops some truth bombs

Interesting to compare what she has said, about the man she knows is gone, and he's an "imposter" with some of the things Ben Fulford has reported-

In Europe meanwhile, CIA sources report German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson have all been replaced. In the UK we were able to confirm via a friend of the family that Johnson’s father has been unable to get in contact with his son.

The collapse of U.S. society is coinciding with an implosion in leadership throughout the West. The situation is so dire that the following leaders have been confirmed to be fake by multiple sources: Pope Francis, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Castro, U.S. President Joe Biden, Chinese President Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Japanese Emperor Naruhito and now, we have a fake Queen Elizabeth. Basically any so-called leader telling people to accept gene-altering vaccines for a fake pandemic has been compromised and is fake.

This sounds like a hopeless situation but it is not. That is because the people using a combination of computer graphics and surgically altered look-alikes do not control the world’s military and intelligence agencies. They also do not control the underlying reality. As has been widely reported, for example, so-called President Biden is not allowed inside the White House. This is true elsewhere as well.

If she's willing to suggest that a "bank meeting" happened 10 days before the COVID nonsense, well, she's either good at making up very plausible stories about the man, or she really does know more that's going on. I tend to think the later, and is probably wise to suggest he's an imposter with some ambiguity as to how much she means.

Kinda like this brilliant piece Sharyl Attkisson wrote about the supposed US President-

Rick K

Interesting to compare what she has said, about the man she knows is gone, and he's an "imposter" with some of the things Ben Fulford has reported-

If she's willing to suggest that a "bank meeting" happened 10 days before the COVID nonsense, well, she's either good at making up very plausible stories about the man, or she really does know more that's going on. I tend to think the later, and is probably wise to suggest he's an imposter with some ambiguity as to how much she means.

Kinda like this brilliant piece Sharyl Attkisson wrote about the supposed US President-

, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Castro...Huh? Am I missing the sarcasm here?

P

Peatness

Boris is not calling the shots. My theory is that when Boris had ‘covid’ they injected him with something that made him incapable of free thinking. On a serious note, this is bigger than the PM

Last edited by a moderator:
I

i_nomad

, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Castro...Huh? Am I missing the sarcasm here?
There is some very compelling information that strongly suggests Justin Trudeau is actually Castro’s son.

Sounds far-fetched… but apparently his mother was quite the “free love” type and while married to Canada’s then PM she got around - including a vacation spent on an undisclosed island in the gulf right at the time Justin would have been conceived. Besides the fact she already had a connection to the rich and powerful, including a strong one to Castro… Justin is a dead ringer for Castro and looks nothing like his WASPy “father”.

Regina

Boris is not calling the shots. My theory is that when Boris had ‘covid’ they injected him with something that made him incapable of free thinking. On a serious note, this is bigger than the PM
The 2012 Olympic Games show in London clearly showed Bojo sick in bed and then rising up different. The video of the show has been scrubbed.

yerrag

But Bojo, is he not just simply being the son of his eugenicist father? Or was he a rebel that had to be tamed?

He took the mantle of Brexit and suffocated it. Just a Trump twin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom