15 Things I've Learned in 15 Years

amd

1. People don't fundamentally change when they "wake up"

2. Almost no one is actually anti-war nor actually pro-freedom

3. People want to be ruled

5. Most people think this is a spectator sport

6. People do not rationally arrive at conclusions, they "feel" something to be true and then rationalize why their feeling is correct

10. The most important research is dumbed down when it becomes widespread (sea of morons?)

11. People get their "news" from headlines

13. You can't wake someone up who's pretending to be asleep :eyes:

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I like this list. Worth pondering and considering before I open my mouth when in the company of other humans. Which is rare for me anyway. Do we really "want" to be ruled?

I like this list. Worth pondering and considering before I open my mouth when in the company of other humans. Which is rare for me anyway. Do we really "want" to be ruled?
I also like his list.
We want to be ruled, but in a correct and honest way. It makes us feel that we contribute to the world and that we keep order. Most of us are made to do things said by others without being bothered, but as I said before, correctly and honestly ruled.

imei3489

really good list. i would only one point:

NOTHING is more important than looks. not personality, not status, not charisma. unless you are an a list celebrity or household name, nothing will ever matter more than your face and height. in fact, i would happily erase every single poit of that list from my brain, if i could only understand this point earlier.

SamYo123

1. People don't fundamentally change when they "wake up"

2. Almost no one is actually anti-war nor actually pro-freedom

3. People want to be ruled

5. Most people think this is a spectator sport

6. People do not rationally arrive at conclusions, they "feel" something to be true and then rationalize why their feeling is correct

10. The most important research is dumbed down when it becomes widespread (sea of morons?)

11. People get their "news" from headlines

13. You can't wake someone up who's pretending to be asleep :eyes:
Everyones goes to war when you need/want something so bad

Angieb

Where are the other 7 things you've learned? This list is missing items 4, 7, 8, 9 12, 14 and 15.

Agree with general sentiment.

JamesGatz

Top 15 things I've learned in the past 15 years:

1) Trust my GUT Instinct about people - never fails me

2) Big/Fat girls/BBW's are treasures - always so much more chill/fun than scrawny chicks

3) Drinking liquor comes in handy - in many situations

4) PLEBS WILL BE PLEBS - YOU CAN'T SAVE ALL THE NORMIES

5) Don't talk to Normies about subjects that require low-serotonin - ever - always a bad idea

6) I hate exercising and glad I quit

7) Stopped trying to mend relationships with family members that I utterly hate/despise for the sake of being family

8) There are no "coincidences" when it concerns the powers that be

9) some things will just always be out of my control

10) everything I learned in school is a lie - therefore, there is still a lot for me to discover about the world and history

11) Humans/animals/plants are electric

12) Time flies

13) Around vaxxed - never relax (saw someone post that in another thread and I thought it was funny)

14) School was the best years of my life - nothing ever came close

15) Don't POUT over spilled milk - losing money happens all the time - but the value of a life and good health is priceless

Last edited:
OP
A

amd

Dull people (being kind) tend to be jealous of people that are not, it doesn't matter what you do.

And they lump together.

aquila2009

2) Big/Fat girls/BBW's are treasures - always so much more chill/fun than scrawny chicks

5) Don't talk to Normies about subjects that require low-serotonin - ever - always a bad idea

7) Stopped trying to mend relationships with family members that I utterly hate/despise for the sake of being family

10) everything I learned in school is a lie - therefore, there is still a lot for me to discover about the world and history

12) Time flies

13) Around vaxxed - never relax (saw someone post that in another thread and I thought it was funny)

15) Don't POUT over spilled milk - losing money happens all the time - but the value of a life and good health is priceless
Bro, this list is golden

VitoScaletta

Dull people (being kind) tend to be jealous of people that are not, it doesn't matter what you do.

And they lump together.
What do you mean by what's in the ()? Are you calling them dull out of kindness as they deserve a worse title or are kind people dull?

catharsis

12) Time flies

I think exercising as a form of punishment is really destructive in life. You can see it in some public athletes like David Goggins (not to say his story or philosophy is inherently wrong but rather, it is not necessarily anabolic). If you are to approach things like lifting or sprinting as a training session for life (an obstacle meant to be overcome), you can increase self-confidence, dopamine, and feeling of achievement in life which can spill over into other avenues. In this way, some exercises are microcosms of growth or adaptability.

I remember some philosopher talking about the psychological switch society had when skiing and other snow-sports became popular; there is fun in letting go and being free (akin to the rising liberalism in 20th and 21st century, again not necessarily wrong or bad). Older sports or nature activities like hiking or mountaineering is inherently anabolic as you have a distant goal (summit of a mountain) that is tackled by one step after another, in small increments.

I would add that, in general, there are no coincidences in life. Synchronicity occurs everywhere and it's difficult to say whether it is divine or electric in nature. This can also occur in media where the messages in new shows, episodes, music, etc. can be exactly what you need in your particular place in life. I am not sure if this is a schizo view or not, but I find it helpful.

Reframing your life as "the best years of my life are to come" is more anabolic and growth-oriented. We are meant to continue learning, growing, and succeeding in life; by thinking that we are past good experiences, we don't strive for more currently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals