15 Mg Test Or Dht To Gonads

Cameron

Testosterone produced by the gonads. If the gonads received daily amount of pure testosterone 5-15 mgs no ester in vitamin e would this be a preferred trt? Optimal absorbtion and wayyyy more convenient and natural the body and maybe less suppression to hpta axis?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Body produces 4-7mgs healthy adult daily primarly via testicles. This way of thinking replicated basically when and where the body is producing downstream testosterone

Beefcake

Body produces 4-7mgs healthy adult daily primarly via testicles. This way of thinking replicated basically when and where the body is producing downstream testosterone

You have a lot of aromatase enzymes in your testicles aswell. So still that test will get converted to estrogen and that will then inhibit your hypothalamus resulting in shutdown. Only way to surpass that is to use an AI at the same time. Eventually your T levels will signal your hypothalamus to shutdown aswell but estrogen is more effective at shuting you down so you could probably have slightly elevated T while keeping Estrogen under control without the feedback shutting you down. You would have to find the perfect dose for both the T application and the AI. I would personally try something like 4mgs of testosterone applied (depends on absorption %) and combine that with 5mg exemestane and see where that gets you. It would leave some room for your own balls to produce its share of your T while supplying extra T and avoiding it all to convert to E. Could se this resulting in T levels of 1000+ without shutdown or at least minor shutdown.

RisingSun

For those of you who keep posting questions on hormones, I can’t recommend enough you educate yourself with the roundtables videos on this channel.

The Lifting Dermatologist

Some of the best endos for non-invasive TRT

OP
Cameron

Cameron

For those of you who keep posting questions on hormones, I can’t recommend enough you educate yourself with the roundtables videos on this channel.

The Lifting Dermatologist

Some of the best endos for non-invasive TRT
I'll check this out it was more of a theory idea from watching Danny Roddy and @haidut podcast I thought this could be a better approach then injections with esters

OP
Cameron

Cameron

This also has to do with dht raw powder Wich can oppose estrogen in low dose and a non interference with hpta axis

OP
Cameron

Cameron

2-3 mg dose - 5ar derived androgens are closer to 20mg per day in males

Beefcake

2-3 mg dose - 5ar derived androgens are closer to 20mg per day in males

Yeah I dont know the % absorbed by topical steroids but my suggestions was that you figure out how to get right amount without going above what your own body output would be in testosterone. And using an AI to increase the feedback limit to how high test you can have without it causing shutdown.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals