15 Foods To Increase DHT

LuMonty

Hey all,

This time 'round I put together 15 foods that have the potential to increase DHT. If you're interested, check it out!

Best 15 must-eat foods to increase DHT for more Alpha Energy » MenElite

Let me know your thoughts.
I like this article. It matches my experience, but more importantly the length and amount of information is good for a "list" article. Also, Tobacco is o-a-o.

I've found sardines to have a great boosting effect despite any PUFA concerns. Generally, I vape for nicotine which seems to be a good way to control intake but the upfront cost is something to consider. I think it's good you recommended cheaper and clean options in your article since this is just my preference.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cool article as always Hans... do you think the rice should be organic?
If it's white rice it's probably safe even if it isn't organic as the outer shell has been removed. But the safest would organic, but there is a lot of talk about if organic is really better or not. But regardless, pesticides, herbicides, etc., are very destructive and can be anti-androgenic.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I like this article. It matches my experience, but more importantly the length and amount of information is good for a "list" article. Also, Tobacco is o-a-o.

I've found sardines to have a great boosting effect despite any PUFA concerns. Generally, I vape for nicotine which seems to be a good way to control intake but the upfront cost is something to consider. I think it's good you recommended cheaper and clean options in your article since this is just my preference.
Thanks for the catch, lol. In my home language, it's with an "a" so that's prob why I misspelt it.

Vaping is a good clean option. Do you eat the head of the sardine as well?

LuMonty

Thanks for the catch, lol. In my home language, it's with an "a" so that's prob why I misspelt it.

Vaping is a good clean option. Do you eat the head of the sardine as well?
You're welcome! I assumed that was the case.

I eat the sardine whole. Whenever I get the craving, I go to the store and there are little tins with about 6 whole. Rarely there will be one without a head. When I couldn't tolerate milk at all, eating them whole was how I got calcium.

reality

That’s really interesting about eating whole small fish, as you get their thyroid gland and the rest of their organs aswell... I never thought about that. Canned sardines?

Dillon knight

Sucks that sorghum its goitrogenc it tastes great as a pancake mix haha especially with some sugar and macadamia nut butter lol

berk

red meat is always win, red meat is good for everything. :rockout

GenericName86

Hmm, does this kind of music actually have any effect?

I see a lot of those videos get suggested for numerous health effects, I have no idea if they work but they fascinate me, the idea that certain frequencies can have a impact on various health aspects is interesting.

GutFeeling

Cool article as usual
@Hans do you think that consistent weightlifting (a few weeks/months) causes an increase in fasting testosterone?

LuMonty

That’s really interesting about eating whole small fish, as you get their thyroid gland and the rest of their organs aswell... I never thought about that. Canned sardines?
That's what I eat. I used to work at a retail store and a $1-$2 tin of sardines was a cheap protein dense snack. It was before I read Peat's work so I wasn't concerned with much except protein content.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cool article as usual
@Hans do you think that consistent weightlifting (a few weeks/months) causes an increase in fasting testosterone?
Yes definitely. If it's not done in excess it will boost testosterone yes.

Dobbler

@Hans what you think of corn? Ive been frying store bought dry corn cakes with coconut oil and salt and they taste amazing, much better than even popcorn!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Good article! Do you personnaly use nicotine gums or patch ? If yes, do you mind sharing your experience ?
No I don't and haven't before, but I might if I find a good source here. Then I'd most likely combine it with methylene blue for a nootropic effect.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans what you think of corn? Ive been frying store bought dry corn cakes with coconut oil and salt and they taste amazing, much better than even popcorn!
I think corn off the cob is probably good if it's organic, but I'd prefer it the way Peat eats it; as a tortilla, where the anti-nutrients have been removed as well as the PUFAs. Store-bought corn flakes are most likely fortified and are not organic, so it contains endocrine-disrupting pesticides, herbicides, etc. If you can find a non-fortified organic brand, I think that should be fine.