144.72 hz music

PhilParma

No. "It is said" doesn't move the needle for me. On youtube you can find music for tons of uses, but I've never seen any evidence provided; just caps lock and exclamation points. Binaural Beats To Make Your **** Bigger!! REALLY WORKS!!!

opethfeldt

Frequencies do work, especially binaural beats. I haven't noticed anything from this particular frequency, though. Definitely not any increase in testosterone. 528hz has more evidence in favor of that.

Regina

Frequencies do work, especially binaural beats. I haven't noticed anything from this particular frequency, though. Definitely not any increase in testosterone. 528hz has more evidence in favor of that.
frequencies can and are so manipulatable in digital format. I would think it would have to be analog to "work."

IROM

My experience is that frequencies work, maybe not in the intended way, we know this because the body reacts physiologically to electrical and light frequencies. We know that soliton packets are used to move information in the body.

However, the claims of what certain frequencies do are varied. You can certainly feel different frequencies in different parts of your body. I have felt positive results from hemisync sounds, grounding sounds, "chakra" healing sounds and adrenal sounds. I do not attribute mystical causation behind this. I think the body codes itself in a series of colors, intensities, sounds etc. We see the breakdown of these codes when we administer too much of a psychoactive drug, for illustration. It is hyperrationalization which I think makes scientists believe that it is absurd that sound could have an effect on physiology. In fact, sound is part of physiology and therefore must be considered. Our bodies are formed or informed by all aspects of the environment and therefore all aspects must be considered.

Far from answers, the effect from these sounds raises main valid questions.

The soliton hypothesis in neuroscience is a model that claims to explain how action potentials are initiated and conducted along axons based on a thermodynamic theory of nerve pulse propagation.[1] It proposes that the signals travel along the cell's membrane in the form of certain kinds of solitary sound (or density) pulses that can be modeled as solitons.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals