#14 - Aging, Mitochondria, Hypoxia, DHEA, Fertility - Danny Roddy With Georgi Dinkov

Arnold Grape

DR is looking healthy these days. (Good for him.) I wonder what has created these changes? Even his affections are different. Also, it’s none of my business, but does anyone else wonder what DR’s life is like in Mexico? Like what all he gets up to down there when he’s not creating these podcasts: I am also curious what his diet is like living in a place like that? Last I checked there are no Whole Foods locations in Mexico, but maybe there are some amazing farmers’ markets.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Lots of orange juice and sunshine I think :)

DR is looking healthy these days. (Good for him.) I wonder what has created these changes? Even his affections are different. Also, it’s none of my business, but does anyone else wonder what DR’s life is like in Mexico? Like what all he gets up to down there when he’s not creating these podcasts: I am also curious what his diet is like living in a place like that? Last I checked there are no Whole Foods locations in Mexico, but maybe there are some amazing farmers’ markets.

Did he not move to Thailand recently?

lampofred

DR is looking healthy these days. (Good for him.) I wonder what has created these changes?

Yeah he has that high progesterone/low 5ht glow in this vid and the associated alertness/sharpness. Glad he found the balance that works for him.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Georgi mentioned using eugenol as a transdermal carrier. I think some clove oil/camphor can be a powerful systemic gut cleanser if used on the belly.

I’ll add it to my lanolin now :)

@LeeLemonoil @haidut

Hans

Forum Supporter
Haidut seem more calm/relaxed in this one.

iPeat

Does anyone know the human-equivalent doses of progesterone/dhea Haidut was using in his hamster studies?

High_Prob

In this discussion, Haidut mentions mixing Methylene Blue and Ascobic acid ultimately yielding Dehydroascorbic Acid due to oxidation.

Oxidal has benzoic acid in it. Benzoic Acid + Ascorbic Acid yields Benzene which is highly carcinogenic. Therefore I am assuming that we have to be cautious if mixing Oxidal with Ascorbic Acid which sucks because this is the only methylene blue product that I am comfortable with and this seems like such a perfect way to get Dehydroascorbic Acid.

Any other ways to oxidize Ascorbic Acid into Dehydroascorbic Acid other than methylene blue and Vitamin K3? I believe Iodine will cause this reaction...anything else?

Last edited:

Arnold Grape

In this discussion, Haidut mentions mixing Methylene Blue and Ascobic acid ultimately yielding Dehydroascorbic Acid due to oxidation.

Oxidal has benzoic acid in it. Benzoic Acid + Ascorbic Acid yields Benzene which is highly carcinogenic. Therefore I am assuming that we have to be cautious if mixing Oxidal with Ascorbic Acid which sucks because this is the only methylene blue product that I am comfortable with and this seems like such a perfect way to get Dehydroascorbic Acid.

Any other ways to oxidize Ascorbic Acid into Dehydroascorbic Acid other than methylene blue and Vitamin K3? I believe Iodine will cause this reaction...anything else?
Oh, man ‍♂️

homyak

Does this mean I should not be mixing Oxidal into the orange juice I drink?

Carbonated drinks containing benzoic acid, vitamin C mix can cause cancer, says WHO | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News
Benzene in soft drinks - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Here is an audio-only (mp3 at 320kbps without music at the start).

Attachments

• Youtb14_Aging_Mitochondria_DHEA_Fertility_Serotonin_and_Progesterone_Georgi_Dinkov.mp3
    125.9 MB · Views: 9

ddjd

"so it's just a combination of five grams of vitamin C and 15 milligrams of vitamin K 3 and the like the role of vitamin K 3 is to oxidize the vitamin C in converting to in the oxidized form known as the hydro ascorbic acid you can make your own the hydrochloric acid at home when you buy the regular vitamin C dump is many grams as you can dissolve in a glass of water and just add like a little bit of methylene blue and a stir right you immediately de colorize the methylene blue because the methylene blue will get reduced and the reduced version the reduced state is colorless but if you leave the glass open right methylene blue will extract oxygen from the air and little by little you turn back into its blue state so this is actually much better than even epitome because you have the you will have the oxidized version of vitamin C and the oxidized version of methylene blue both of which are very potent anti-cancer anti viral and anti antibacterial agents so you'll be much better than a patent because epitome you do get the oxidized vitamin C but then the vitamin K is reduced and unlike methylene blue vitamin K cannot get reoxidized just under the just under the effects of air he has to be ingested and into the metabolic system you have to basically get converting to its back into its oxidized state what it is about is about a drop just like seeking a four percent okay destiny I guess that's why I don't release it I mean it's it's hefty it's it will be very expensive to ship and it will exclude a good amount of my clients from having it and I don't want that and last but not least you can make your own version and get really you can actually get the oxidized version we do this thing with metal in blue and you can drink it at home and methylene blue treats alternative powers may even destroy oxidatively oxide in fashion some of these bad excipient sand ray keeps talking about there's a study of posted about about a year ago which showed that most of the bad excipient sand even the endocrine disruptors can get destroyed and excreted by intense oxidant metabolism and the mechanism of action was a generation of reactive oxygen species when methylene blue can do that so hopefully by combining methylene blue and even like a commercial quality level vitamin C powder you can get pure vitamin C in its oxidized form for very cheap okay - two more questions this one's from a destiny Pincus five dollars thank you so much destiny they say any suggestions or insight or dry out for on dry eye and mouth that gets really bad comes and goes I did test positive for high mycotoxins in parentheses mold any info well oh I mean it's like any antifungal actually methylene blue is a pretty good one I wouldn't give up totally drops in my eyes but I will try it orally other things that can lead to to excessively dry eyes and dry skin could be high cortisol or highest region I actually have female clients who started getting these symptoms in menopause and basically by taking progesterone orally it wasn't even a very high dosage she was like 15 to 20 milligrams which is a physiological dose for a young person they were managed to reverse this this chronic dry condition and in some people so that emailed me about the same we should turn out and they were taking too much cyproheptadine or not a antihistamine with an anticholinergic effect benadryl is another one and no side effect of that is makes gives like the symptoms of cries in dry mouth so if it's not that then it's may be related to hydrogen high cortisol which case progesterone should help and for the mycotoxins methylene was probably the safest"