'13 Dead - The Holistic Doctor Conspiracy' Has Anyone Heard Of This?

I heard about it years ago, they say its about 80 of them dead now. In my opinion the scenario is quite simple someone loses his beloved one in a fight with some disease misdiagnosed by a natural chiaseeds pusher. Postmortem he finds out that it was quite easily curable/manageable and goes postal and starts his own crusade.

akgrrrl

Its surprising to me that no Peaters in usa or canada ever mention the Codex Alimentaris Treaty or any of its mission in regards to " natural therapies"

tankasnowgod

I heard about it years ago, they say its about 80 of them dead now. In my opinion the scenario is quite simple someone loses his beloved one in a fight with some disease misdiagnosed by a natural chiaseeds pusher. Postmortem he finds out that it was quite easily curable/manageable and goes postal and starts his own crusade.

Curious what disease you are thinking of here. Allopathic medicine's track record in this regard is truly abominable.

LucyL

Curious what disease you are thinking of here. Allopathic medicine's track record in this regard is truly abominable.

Very true. And sometimes people go postal against allopathic docs. The problem I have is some of the natural docs, Gonzalez comes to mind, died very mysteriously. Either it wasn't someone going postal, or someone who went postal was a CIA assassin.

Nothing particular. There literally tens thousands possibilities.
If you want me to name one ok. My scenario some yoga family founds some nodul maybe, aura scanning says she has a energy flow block in her mundabiruksha chakra and prescription is ihnsuchanasana yoga pose 3x day Tulsi tea and transscizho meditation 15 minutes before bed time. After the necropsy it's a some easily treatable cancer, but a year long yoga "therapy", supplemented with healthy diet of raw lentils sprouts, chia, linseed green smothie was enough to get it up to final stage. Fellah gets his final enlightenment and realization. Here the crusade begins.

tankasnowgod

Nothing particular. There literally tens thousands possibilities.
If you want me to name one ok. My scenario some yoga family founds some nodul maybe, aura scanning says she has a energy flow block in her mundabiruksha chakra and prescription is ihnsuchanasana yoga pose 3x day Tulsi tea and transscizho meditation 15 minutes before bed time. After the necropsy it's a some easily treatable cancer, but a year long yoga "therapy", supplemented with healthy diet of raw lentils sprouts, chia, linseed green smothie was enough to get it up to final stage. Fellah gets his final enlightenment and realization. Here the crusade begins.

The bolded part is where I disagree with you (and of course, you simply made up a scenario in the first place, not an actual case). I certainly believe there are plenty of fraudulent naturopaths and holistic doctors, but other than minor skin cancers (which generally aren't deadly), I don't know of any cancer that is "easily treatable." All the treatments are expensive, ineffective, and destroy a persons quality of life. What, exactly, is "easy" about any of that? To say nothing of the effectiveness.

If allopathic medicine really did have solid treatments for such diseases (and mind you, when it comes to cancer, the common belief among allopaths is that there is no "cure," and that it's likely not even possible), then people would not be seeking out alternatives.

Summer

Yeah, these dead naturopaths were killed for pushing chia seeds :rolleyes:

tankasnowgod

Yeah, these dead naturopaths were killed for pushing chia seeds :rolleyes:

Not to mention the idea that it was a revenge scenario of someone losing a wife/husband/child/nephew/brother-in-law or whatever, and decided to take it out on an industry instead of an individual, or a small group responsible. Also no mention of how this person would magically gain high level assassin skills, and be able to successfully avoid law enforcement investigations.

Summer

Not to mention the idea that it was a revenge scenario of someone losing a wife/husband/child/nephew/brother-in-law or whatever, and decided to take it out on an industry instead of an individual, or a small group responsible. Also no mention of how this person would magically gain high level assassin skills, and be able to successfully avoid law enforcement investigations.

Yes, who knew average joe was such a criminal mastermind?

In reality it’s quite clear that these doctors were saying things that Big Pharma didn’t like.

Zodiac and Unabomber are average Joes too. You don't have to be genius to plan assassination and perform it clean. You have to know how investigation works and main mistakes you can commit. There are tens thousands never solved cases made by average Joe.

In reality it’s quite clear that these doctors were saying things that Big Pharma didn’t like.

There are thousands bloggers, natural doctor's and cookoos like us on this forum to blame Big Pharma in all sins of the mankind. Are we in danger? No. In fact Big Pharma benefits from existence of these groups. They have all us conspiry theorists to be in contrast to. Church needs heretics. Totalitarists government needs puppy opposition.

LucyL

There are thousands bloggers, natural doctor's and cookoos like us on this forum to blame Big Pharma in all sins of the mankind. Are we in danger? No. In fact Big Pharma benefits from existence of these groups. They have all us conspiry theorists to be in contrast to. Church needs heretics. Totalitarists government needs puppy opposition.

We are in danger. My natural doc got his license suspended for giving Vit C to a juvenile patient. That suspension endangers the lives of all his clients. Whenever big pharma sees something getting popular and effective and pulls it from the market and jacks the price through the sky, we are endangered. I also think totalitarians need opposition, but I don't think totalitarians think so. From the early days of the Papists, the desire to stamp out threatening opposition has been the hallmark of power.