12% DHT Gel

vulture

How many calories are you guys eating on this? I've never taken this product but I get a stress response from 11-keto-DHT and even androsterone similar to what you guys get if I am eating under 5000 calories a day. Yes 5000. If I eat more than this I feel great on it. It seems that the masculinization of tissues takes a lot of energy.
Are you closer to a meso-endo or ectomorph?

A.R

Lol. There is a reason androgens climb when you eat a lot and drop when you are in a caloric deficit. That number may be different for everyone, I have a relatively fast metabolism and live at higher altitude (5000').
Have you put your diet up in cronometer? It would be interesting to see what you eat/macro ratios etc

Elron

I remember reading that taurine keeps test levels steady despite steroid use.

Constatine

Have you put your diet up in cronometer? It would be interesting to see what you eat/macro ratios etc
I don't have a cronometer but I should probably get one. I originally didn't get it because I didn't want to obsess on my diet but I sort of do that anyway lol.

A.R

I don't have a cronometer but I should probably get one. I originally didn't get it because I didn't want to obsess on my diet but I sort of do that anyway lol.
If you go on their website you can log the diet for free. It's really useful they way they break everything down for you

I think you have to pay for the app however

Constatine

If you go on their website you can log the diet for free. It's really useful they way they break everything down for you

I think you have to pay for the app however
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Wagner83

I wanted to test the product to see what's in there but labs did not even answer, if you guys manage to find a lab that is willing to test a dht gel then we could try to have members fund the analysis. It's too difficult to put your trust in this product as is imo.

Wagner83

So, I did some digging and here is a French forum with a topic on russianstarp:
russianstarpeptides
Hee are the reviews of the two who used the site:
One guy works in the field of metallurgy and recognized a few industrial diluents smell for some of their products (did not use dht gel nly), he said he teste one of the product on a machine and came to the conclusion it was ethanol (he does not explain how he tested for this). He says it's a complete scam. russianstarpeptides
The other one say their gh is fake, he took 6 IU for 2 months and later tested his IG to see it was at 190, he also says they are complete scammers.
russianstarpeptides

Constatine

russianstarpeptides
One guy works in the field of metallurgy and recognized a few industrial diluents smell for some of their products (did not use dht gel nly), he said he teste one of the product on a machine and came to the conclusion it was ethanol (he does not explain how he tested for this). He says it's a complete scam. russianstarpeptides
The other one say their gh is fake, he took 6 IU for 2 months and later tested his IG to see it was at 190, he also says they are complete scammers.
russianstarpeptides
Thanks for this.

Wagner83

Sorry some letters stayed in my fingers and did not make it to the post itself, the second guy tested for IGF-1 , not "IG".

cyclops

russianstarpeptides
russianstarpeptides

This sucks. All that hype and it turns out to be fake.

Wagner83

This sucks. All that hype and it turns out to be fake.
Some people got a weird response from the products, not sure how they could be trusted from the start, I think the appeal is so strong people take a chance.

Peater

How many calories are you guys eating on this? I've never taken this product but I get a stress response from 11-keto-DHT and even androsterone similar to what you guys get if I am eating under 5000 calories a day. Yes 5000. If I eat more than this I feel great on it. It seems that the masculinization of tissues takes a lot of energy.

5,000 calories... is that all?

I'm intrigued by your dose, 5000 calories is insane - is your job physically active?

Is that 5000 quality cals? (I include Peat-ish nigh calorie things like gelatin based sweets and cola)

Constatine

I'm intrigued by your dose, 5000 calories is insane - is your job physically active?

Is that 5000 quality cals? (I include Peat-ish nigh calorie things like gelatin based sweets and cola)
I'm not eating this much right now as I'm having some digestive problems (though apparently DHT can help with that). But when I do eat that much the quality of the calories are fair but not perfect. It's not as hard as you would imagine to get 5000 calories down. A good way to do it is to start off the day with a huge breakfast, maybe go out to a dinner.

schultz

I just checked their website again and they claim it is dht heptanoate in the description, I don't remember reading that before. For those too curious about it you can check post 70, there are also various negative reviews on it.
(Dihydrotestosterone heptanoate: synthesis, pharmacokinetics, and effects on hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular function. - PubMed - NCBI)

Yes I noticed this as well. It would be a slow conversion to DHT then as enanthate sticks around for a while I believe. Might take a week or two of supplementing to notice an effect? If it's in DMSO it should absorb into the body, whereas normally with an ester it wouldn't. TBH I don't know much about hormones with these types of attachments, but I assume DHT with no ester would be fast acting whereas something like Testosterone Enanthate or DHT Enanthate take some time given the low doses people are taking. 250mg of T Enanthate would be a different story since so much is injected at once.

DHT Enanthate has been successfully used in studies to treat micropenis.

If applied topically, is it possible that it mainly has a localized effect? Vaginal DHEA for example, or even topically on the breasts, tends to have a strictly localized effect not influencing the androgens in the rest of the body in females

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals