11 Keto Dht For Sale

RobertJM

Recently purchased but doesn’t work for me. I have taken three doses from it. 7 drops used in total. So that leaves 243 drops for some DHT machine (member of forum) to enjoy. I have many successful deals with other members involving buying and selling of supplements (mostly IdeaLabs), and I can provide references (if needed) for the successful transferring of paid monies, and ensuring the supplements are sent/received.

In terms of selling the keto DHT, I will accept $40 for it (and that includes the shipping to be paid by me).

I am only interested in shipping within Europe.

If anyone wants to offer a swap deal (for the 11 keto), I might be interested. Pyrucet, metergoline and diamant are the only remaining IdeaLabs supplements that I wish to experiment with further before I can reach a final conclusion on those as well.

Cheers

Beefcake

Recently purchased but doesn’t work for me. I have taken three doses from it. 7 drops used in total. So that leaves 243 drops for some DHT machine (member of forum) to enjoy. I have many successful deals with other members involving buying and selling of supplements (mostly IdeaLabs), and I can provide references (if needed) for the successful transferring of paid monies, and ensuring the supplements are sent/received.

In terms of selling the keto DHT, I will accept $40 for it (and that includes the shipping to be paid by me).

I am only interested in shipping within Europe.

If anyone wants to offer a swap deal (for the 11 keto), I might be interested. Pyrucet, metergoline and diamant are the only remaining IdeaLabs supplements that I wish to experiment with further before I can reach a final conclusion on those as well.

Cheers

Where’s your source of this keto DHT? If it doesn’t do anything for you how can we expect it to be legit? Thanks

OP
RobertJM

RobertJM

How do you recently purschase 11-keto DHT from idealabs?

You message the guy who was the OP in the 11 keto DHT thread. He’s the guy that sells the IdeaLabs supplements. He doesn’t officially sell it, you just private message him to ‘speak about it’.

Beefcake

You message the guy who was the OP in the 11 keto DHT thread. He’s the guy that sells the IdeaLabs supplements. He doesn’t officially sell it, you just private message him to ‘speak about it’.

Ok sorry for mentioning it here did not know about that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals