Beastmode

I can't seem to find the product on the ideal labs page. Can someone post the link for me please?

Momado965

Nobody knows for sure as DHT is a paracrine steroid and gets synthesized in peripheral tissues as needed. The precursors are T, DHEA, and progesterone. I am listing these 3 as they all have their own independent pathways through which they can reach DHT. Some people will say that listing DHEA and T is redundant, but that is incorrect as DHEA can bypass the step going through testosterone and so can progesterone. About 1mg DHT daily is synthesized from T. However, a person can produce up to 15mg DHEA daily and studies show up to 70% of that can get converted into DHT into tissues that need it like the prostate, brain, gonads, etc. The conversion of progesterone into androgens is virtually unknown but it definitely happens as shown by that study in rats where giving HED 600mg progesterone increased DHT levels by a factor of 7-10. I suppose the only way to get a good idea is to do a long term study on excretion of DHT metabolites like ADG but even that has drawbacks as ADG is more indicative of DHT turnover than synthesis. Some people retain DHT a lot better while others metabolize and excrete it much more rapidly.
There are human populations with exceptionally high levels of DHT which can only come from endogenous synthesis of 5m - 8mg DHT daily. So, the known upper limit observed in humans is 8mg. But the theoretical upper limit is much higher - probably in the range of 20mg - 25mg daily. It is not a coincidence that DHT doses below 25mg do not (usually) suppress HPGA. The body likes its DHT and wants to get as much as possible within the physiological limits.

Was 600mg p4 oral or intramuscular?

Epistrophy

I have been using 11keto DHT to help me get rid of fat and help with muscle tone. As I my midsection fat was going nowhere. I had been trying pregnenolone/dhea and progesterone/dhea to combat aromatase enzymes which did not help that much.

I decided to get exemestane as it is a potent aromatase inhibitor and try it out. I take 5-10mg exemestane with 5mg 11keto DHT. It seems to be a game changer for me cause these have been happening: my sexual health is awesome, fat is decreasing, internal abdominal pressure is decreasing, over all mental is good, and it seems my muscle mass is growing because I had gained 45 pounds of fat going from 145 to 190 pounds. But I weighed myself yesterday and I weigh 188 pounds but fat is decreasing.

It is crazy to know how estrogen if I was for 5 years since my issues after this French osteopaths treatments.

Mauritio

I have been using 11keto DHT to help me get rid of fat and help with muscle tone. As I my midsection fat was going nowhere. I had been trying pregnenolone/dhea and progesterone/dhea to combat aromatase enzymes which did not help that much.

I decided to get exemestane as it is a potent aromatase inhibitor and try it out. I take 5-10mg exemestane with 5mg 11keto DHT. It seems to be a game changer for me cause these have been happening: my sexual health is awesome, fat is decreasing, internal abdominal pressure is decreasing, over all mental is good, and it seems my muscle mass is growing because I had gained 45 pounds of fat going from 145 to 190 pounds. But I weighed myself yesterday and I weigh 188 pounds but fat is decreasing.

It is crazy to know how estrogen if I was for 5 years since my issues after this French osteopaths treatments.
So you lost 2 pounds??

And what happened at the osteopath ?

Epistrophy

So you lost 2 pounds??

And what happened at the osteopath ?
I believe I have gained muscle mass. I am losing fat which would decrease my weight value but since the weight is around the same it must be hypertrophy of muscle.

Well I got manipulation and soft tissue treatment from this French osteopath and my life got flipped upside down for 5 years straight. Very intense cortisol response among other physical issues that were caused by these treatments.

GreekDemiGod

In very simplistic terms, is 11-Keto DHT the same as taking DHT powder or DHT-based steroid, commonly used by bodybuilders?
And if so, do bodybuilders ever take DHT-based steriods on their one, or do they combine it with Test / an aromatizable steroid?
Are bodybuilders aware that in low-doses, these type of steroids are safe to use?

Is 11-keto DHT safe on its own?
How is 11-Keto DHT taken on its own different that Androsterone taken on its own?

I remember from the Andro thread that it's best not to use Andro alone.