S

StayPositive

Is 11ketoDHT discontinued? I dont see it on idealabsdc and its impossible to contact Haidu

Dannyb

You can only order 11keto Dht if you pass the test. Reading the thread is the test! :D
I've read through 59 pages and its still not clear. I saw years ago haidut said to DM him but I figured that was a temporary thing and he wouldn't be running sales directly through the forums but perhaps I'm wrong. I emailed him through idealabs so hopefully thats enough

Cameron

“Another significant finding from this study is that 11KT is not efficiently 5α-reduced by SRD5A1, which is the predominant SRD5A isozyme expressed in the majority of peripheral tissues [22,24,25]. This observation likely explains why the circulating levels of 11K-5α-DHT are substantially lower than those of 5α-DHT [40] and suggests that 11KT is the primary active 11-oxygenated androgen. Moreover, 11KT may be resistant to peripheral inactivation by glucuronidation [8,55]. Thus, it appears that the peripheral metabolism and inactivation of 11KT is substantially different to that of T. We therefore propose that AKR1D1-catalysed 5β-reduction of 11KT plays a vital role in the inactivation and clearance of this potent androgen.”
———
The reason 11 keto dht is seen in lower amounts. 11 KT is less 5 alpha reduced than T

Risingfire

Can11-keto-DHT convert to DHT?
I don't think so. Looks like it converts to other 3AR hormones. Don't think 11 Keto DHT is as strong as DHT but it definitely has similar qualities and seems to have an anti-cortisol property similar to DHT. That being said I've never taken more than 3 mgs of 11 Keto in one day and I've taken much more regular DHT in one day

I'm.No.One

Could anyone do me a solid and DM me the details on how to order this product? Thanks in advance
Did you ever get an answer? I tried sending a DM but can't find his name on the list. Also, I've read the entire thread so didn't see anything besides people saying to DM him.

Anyhow I've got a male rat that would likely greatly benefit from this.

Brandin

@haidut

I keep reading in this thread and others about DHT that this hormone is not responsible for balding or increased facial hair.

So what’s the hormone that makes most bald/bearded strong guy so androgenic?
They have a common phenotype and common behavioral traits, like moving in the way of fear and danger instead of away from it.

In a fight or flight type of situation, they tend to pick the fight option.

They also display high social energy, seem to laugh easily and have never ending energy to do whatever comes.

Guys with heads full of hair always seem more dull and more passive
Hi you can seem confident from adrenaline and stuff but you will be deeply filled with anxiety and have low self esteem. Many of the stress substances will make you feel horrible but also increases obsession with seeming highstatus (confidence is seen as highstatus for example). High dht low adrenaline and low stress you will often seem less confident. Reason?: Cause you dont care asmuch about proving your confidence... Actually feeling good about youself and actually being confident is what makes your life quality significantly better.

Mauritio

Hi you can seem confident from adrenaline and stuff but you will be deeply filled with anxiety and have low self esteem. Many of the stress substances will make you feel horrible but also increases obsession with seeming highstatus (confidence is seen as highstatus for example). High dht low adrenaline and low stress you will often seem less confident. Reason?: Cause you dont care asmuch about proving your confidence... Actually feeling good about youself and actually being confident is what makes your life quality significantly better.
Plus a lot of people confuse dominance with confidence.

Brandin

Plus a lot of people confuse dominance with confidence.
exactly one can be dominant through not caring about people via stress and serotonin. One can also be dominant in the way of not being a pushover and being rejecting towards psychos (dht promotes the latter as you know)...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals