OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did you ever experience the dry joints/low libido etc. what we guess is from too low estrogen while experimenting with exemestane (or 11-keto, andeosterone etc)? Just curious

Nope, exemestane is unique among the AI drugs because in the body it gets converted into 6-methylidene-boldenone and has been shown to actually improve bone health. Google "exemestane bone health" and the studies will come up. That chemical is really just a pro-drug for a variation of the steroid boldenone, and it has all of the anabolic and fat-depleting effects of boldenone without the aromatization risk and increases in EPO.
Exemestane makes you slimmer and more muscular

That's probably why it is banned by WADA as a performance enhancing drug.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Was the e

was the exemestane in tablet or liquid form, and was it taken topical or oral?

I make my own liquid with tocopherol/MCT and use both orally and topically depending on how I feel. Exemestane is a steroid, so using in tocopherol/MCT or SFA/ethanol works quite well, like other steroids. See my post above on why exemestane works the way it does. It is basically like taking a non-aromatizing version of boldenone.

A.R

I make my own liquid with tocopherol/MCT and use both orally and topically depending on how I feel. Exemestane is a steroid, so using in tocopherol/MCT or SFA/ethanol works quite well, like other steroids. See my post above on why exemestane works the way it does. It is basically like taking a non-aromatizing version of boldenone.
What's the max dosage you have experimented with? Any chance of a idealabs exemestane research chemical? I've seen there are some vendors selling online

Andman

Nope, exemestane is unique among the AI drugs because in the body it gets converted into 6-methylidene-boldenone and has been shown to actually improve bone health. Google "exemestane bone health" and the studies will come up. That chemical is really just a pro-drug for a variation of the steroid boldenone, and it has all of the anabolic and fat-depleting effects of boldenone without the aromatization risk and increases in EPO.
Exemestane makes you slimmer and more muscular

That's probably why it is banned by WADA as a performance enhancing drug.

Good to know thanks, in my bodybuilding days exemestane was basically the only AI i used. Still trying to figure out why i cant really use it or stuff like andro without running into joint/libido issues, thats why i asked.

Might be that im just really low on estrogen nowadays, although my bf% is pretty high around 15-17% and with our xenoestrogen-filled enviroment its pretty doubtful

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Good to know thanks, in my bodybuilding days exemestane was basically the only AI i used. Still trying to figure out why i cant really use it or stuff like andro without running into joint/libido issues, thats why i asked.

Might be that im just really low on estrogen nowadays, although my bf% is pretty high around 15-17% and with our xenoestrogen-filled enviroment its pretty doubtful

Adding just a little pregnenolone and/or DHEA to any AI tends to greatly mitigate the joint issues. Also, for estrogen control even 5mg exemestane is enough and using more than 10mg daily does not lower estrogen further. I don't know of anybody who had joint/libido issues from 5mg daily, and adding a bit of pregnenolone/DHEA should mitigate them even if they happen. Most people experiencing such issues tend to use 25mg+ daily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What's the max dosage you have experimented with? Any chance of a idealabs exemestane research chemical? I've seen there are some vendors selling online

I think 10mg is plenty for most people and human studies show no further estrogen lowering from higher doses. Also, at doses in the 5mg-10mg daily range risk of side effects is probably pretty low.
Exemestane is tricky for sale. FDA tends to frown upon chemicals banned by WADA even if it is legal in USA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can this product mimic the effects of regular dht on weight loss?

I can't legally compare it to a controlled chemical like DHT. If you read the studies in the original thread you should be able to get an answer to that question.

A.R

Exemestane is tricky for sale. FDA tends to frown upon chemicals banned by WADA even if it is legal in USA.
Is that a definite no for a idealabs research product, or maybe a chance in the near future ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that a definite no for a idealabs research product, or maybe a chance in the near future ?

It is not a definite no, just lower probability than something that is not banned by some worldwide agency.

RobertJM

Been using 11 Keto-DHT + Pansterone on my rat's scrotum in the following doses daily:

4 drops Pan + 5 drops 11KDHT

Noticed the following changes:

+ Erections basically all night (or whenever he wakes up)

+ Increased libido

+ Significantly less body odor on 1 day where he applied 2 doses about 8hrs apart

+ Larger flacid hang

+ Harder erections

+ Much harder muscles

+ Increased appetite

+ Improved sleep quality

Given that hisT levels were around 125 a few years ago, I'm definitely moving in the right direction. I think that his challenge over the last year has been getting enough protein and just calories in general without any digestive issues.

Also, he's starting to notice a distinct "sickly-sweet" smell from many other people that he actually smelled on himself before that I think might be estrogen. He met a girl-rat the other day who was a Teach-for-America teacher who was working in an inner-city school who was extremely stressed, and the smell was very strong on her. But the number of males that smell that way is shocking.

@haidut Is my rat crazy, or can estrogen be smelled this easily?

Cheers!:cool:

Any further updates on this stunning initial review? A truly great product would mean you’re still using it today and still getting these results?

Personally I couldn’t handle the appetite increase effect. I used a drop every few days and even going as high as 5000 calories per day couldn’t handle the metabolic push, with ravanous appetite throughout the night, where only eating entire blocks of cheese and gallons of OJ would give me a few hours of respite. My weight started increasing steadily, and so had to stop this one unfortunately.

Saying that, I am intrigued about experimenting further if I can somehow dilute the dosage and also eradicate all metabolic enhancers that are ingrained in my lifestyle (my super high coffee habit, etc), to give the keto dht a fair and proper trial where my body would truly be at baseline. I think coffee all by itself is a strong metabolic stimulator (especially at the level I drink it), and I often forget that I am doing it each day, as it seems to be as natural to me as breathing.

theLaw

Any further updates on this stunning initial review? A truly great product would mean you’re still using it today and still getting these results?

My rat switched to Androsterone (scrotum application) and noticed lower libido.

After this experiment, he started adding 1/4 tsp salt every 1/2hr, and noticed a huge shift in his overall health, which felt very similar to thyroid.

Before the salt, he felt like he was always dealing with a leaky-bucket with food. Now, it feels much more stable, and he doesn't have those strong overt-cravings (stress) for food, which I think is related to blood sugar.

RobertJM

My rat switched to Androsterone (scrotum application) and noticed lower libido.

After this experiment, he started adding 1/4 tsp salt every 1/2hr, and noticed a huge shift in his overall health, which felt very similar to thyroid.

Before the salt, he felt like he was always dealing with a leaky-bucket with food. Now, it feels much more stable, and he doesn't have those strong overt-cravings (stress) for food, which I think is related to blood sugar.

Wow that’s an interesting observation, I may give that a try. Yeah those cravings are like nothing else. I could eat my way through a whole buffet when I’m in that zone (a night on the keto dht).

Interesting stuff about the salt. I would have thought that increased salt intake would ramp up appetite, but then, I have never increased the salt intake since the days where my diet was very milk heavy (I would use lots of salt to counteract the increased water load). I may experiment and up my salt intake to see if it changes/improves anything, as my salt intake these days is really poor. Maybe it might improve a few things. I just never crave salt at all these days. Upon starting Peat back in 2013, salt was al I craved all day and all night. These days, my body is quite happy to leave it.

vCity

@haidut I'm unable to find this product on your store. Is it out of stock? If so, do you know when you will have more available?

Thanks!

Momado965

Whats the difference between 11 oxo and 11 keto dht?

Edit: My bad thought 11 oxo is 11 keto androsterone.

Does anyone know a good website to buy 11 oxo from?

Momado965

I don't like 11-keto T, it does not have the same androgenic effects and the animal studies on it are mixed. Also, it already is on the market and I like to release things that nobody has done before :):

Will you release some sort of testosterone derivative some time in the future? I really wanna expirement with testosterone like many young and old bald and bold men haha!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter