OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When I bought two andro bottles it was listed on them! Is this true for the other smelly substance in stressnon and p4 as well?

We no longer use camphor in any product. StressNon, Pansterone and 5a-DHP have ethyl acetoacetate since it helps to dissolve these steroids that do not really dissolve well in anything else. But no camphor anywhere any more.

Needhelp

Hello, I just sent you a pm about one of your products I thought I would post here in case you may have not received it because my account is new.

vulture

is this safe for woman?
If I were a woman: I think low doses of DHT in females shall not be harmful, medium to high doses for weeks could be risky> mainly masculinisation. I would pay attention to facial hair growth and voice tone, any sign of masculinisation I would stop it.

S-VV

@haidut I'm interested in acquiring some 11a DHT for experimental mice. Is it still available?

Momado965

Can 11 keto dht or androsterone be used in the same way as anavar for shredding fat?

Cameron

Any more blood work showing decrease in testosterone? I've seen a few reports so curious to know if it's high 5 ar converting to dht from use of androsterone but how potent really is just a couple mgs?

Cameron

Does andro as a metabolite have masculinity like effects in males or is it from dht it's 1/7th anabolic as testosterone but how androgenic is it?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can 11 keto dht or androsterone be used in the same way as anavar for shredding fat?

In theory yes, we androsterone converts heavily into DHT and also inhibits DHT degradation by competing with DHT for the enzyme 3a-HSD. In addition, androsterone is a bile acid receptor agonist which increases T3 synthesis and that should help with weight loss even more.
How Pregnenolone And Progesterone Raise Metabolism
Bile Acid Stimulates Mitochondrial Function, Could Treat Parkinson And Alzheimer's
Androsterone Is A Potent Agonist / Activator Of The Farnesoid X Receptor (FXR)

Momado965

In theory yes, we androsterone converts heavily into DHT and also inhibits DHT degradation by competing with DHT for the enzyme 3a-HSD. In addition, androsterone is a bile acid receptor agonist which increases T3 synthesis and that should help with weight loss even more.
How Pregnenolone And Progesterone Raise Metabolism
Bile Acid Stimulates Mitochondrial Function, Could Treat Parkinson And Alzheimer's
Androsterone Is A Potent Agonist / Activator Of The Farnesoid X Receptor (FXR)

Great. I noticed both p4 and androsterone raise body temprature in 5mg doses. What are the doses needed for androsterone or 11 keto dht to function like anavar for shredding fat?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Great. I noticed both p4 and androsterone raise body temprature in 5mg doses. What are the doses needed for androsterone or 11 keto dht to function like anavar for shredding fat?

I can't comment on mimicking Anavar as it is an AAS. Androsterone probably provides enough benefit in doses up to 15mg daily.

theLaw

Been using 11 Keto-DHT + Pansterone on my rat's scrotum in the following doses daily:

4 drops Pan + 5 drops 11KDHT

Noticed the following changes:

+ Erections basically all night (or whenever he wakes up)

+ Increased libido

+ Significantly less body odor on 1 day where he applied 2 doses about 8hrs apart

+ Larger flacid hang

+ Harder erections

+ Much harder muscles

+ Increased appetite

+ Improved sleep quality

Given that hisT levels were around 125 a few years ago, I'm definitely moving in the right direction. I think that his challenge over the last year has been getting enough protein and just calories in general without any digestive issues.

Also, he's starting to notice a distinct "sickly-sweet" smell from many other people that he actually smelled on himself before that I think might be estrogen. He met a girl-rat the other day who was a Teach-for-America teacher who was working in an inner-city school who was extremely stressed, and the smell was very strong on her. But the number of males that smell that way is shocking.

@haidut Is my rat crazy, or can estrogen be smelled this easily?

Cheers!:cool:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Been using 11 Keto-DHT + Pansterone on my rat's scrotum in the following doses daily:

4 drops Pan + 5 drops 11KDHT

Noticed the following changes:

+ Erections basically all night (or whenever he wakes up)

+ Increased libido

+ Significantly less body odor on 1 day where he applied 2 doses about 8hrs apart

+ Larger flacid hang

+ Harder erections

+ Much harder muscles

+ Increased appetite

+ Improved sleep quality

Given that hisT levels were around 125 a few years ago, I'm definitely moving in the right direction. I think that his challenge over the last year has been getting enough protein and just calories in general without any digestive issues.

Also, he's starting to notice a distinct "sickly-sweet" smell from many other people that he actually smelled on himself before that I think might be estrogen. He met a girl-rat the other day who was a Teach-for-America teacher who was working in an inner-city school who was extremely stressed, and the smell was very strong on her. But the number of males that smell that way is shocking.

@haidut Is my rat crazy, or can estrogen be smelled this easily?

Cheers!:cool:

Wow, amazing!
I think that sweetly smell is more related to prolactin, but since it is highly correlated with estrogen and cortisol I think it is still quite indicative of improved health and sensitivity to stress in other people. I have experience something similar from exemestane. It made me very sensitive to the "stress" smell in many people. Some would have the prolactin smell, others the ammonia or acetone smell, and some other older people would literally smell like crap and later I would find out that some of them had either liver or kidney disease.
Anyways, lowering estrogen (and especially serotonin) really improves the sense of smell. And given that reduced sense of smell is one of the strongest predictors of declining health and even mortality, it may be a good indication your health is improving.

Epistrophy

Wow, amazing!
I think that sweetly smell is more related to prolactin, but since it is highly correlated with estrogen and cortisol I think it is still quite indicative of improved health and sensitivity to stress in other people. I have experience something similar from exemestane. It made me very sensitive to the "stress" smell in many people. Some would have the prolactin smell, others the ammonia or acetone smell, and some other older people would literally smell like crap and later I would find out that some of them had either liver or kidney disease.
Anyways, lowering estrogen (and especially serotonin) really improves the sense of smell. And given that reduced sense of smell is one of the strongest predictors of declining health and even mortality, it may be a good indication your health is improving.

I can definitely concur that fact when people are sick or have certain diseases they give off distinct smells. For example, people in ketosis smell like acetone and people who are wasting literally smell like what @haidut said "crap".

I worked as a medical scribe in the ER for a while which I got introduced to these smells. Also, when my grandma passed away the smell of intense.

Andman

Wow, amazing!

Did you ever experience the dry joints/low libido etc. what we guess is from too low estrogen while experimenting with exemestane (or 11-keto, andeosterone etc)? Just curious

A.R

Was the e
Wow, amazing!
was the exemestane in tablet or liquid form, and was it taken topical or oral?