vulture

Take less. Estrogen is likely going to low.
I saw some studies and anecdotes on forums on Mesterolone effects: they tend to point towards Mesterolone positively affecting libido and sexual potency. And also Mesterolone is well known to decrease serum estrogen. Why do you say it's because estrogen is low?

brix

I saw some studies and anecdotes on forums on Mesterolone effects: they tend to point towards Mesterolone positively affecting libido and sexual potency. And also Mesterolone is well known to decrease serum estrogen. Why do you say it's because estrogen is low?

Very low estrogen can cause libido and ed. Androsterone causes these same effects in others.

cats

I hear this line repeated often but I've never seen any evidence presented in support of it

cyclops

Do you think this product would be better taken earlier in the day? Or is nighttime fine?

goodandevil

Cracking and painful joints. No libido and ED for two days. Happens every time.
Yeah i got that, too, my joints would creak horribly. I tried it again somewhat recently and my heart rate shot up, too many side effects.

Jing

Take less. Estrogen is likely going to low.
If that was true why do people who take dht get increased libido and better erections? Low estrogen causing poor erections and libido makes no sense to me because otherwise men with high androgen profiles would have poor libidos and poor erections but in reality they have good sexual function ..

bdawg

If that was true why do people who take dht get increased libido and better erections? Low estrogen causing poor erections and libido makes no sense to me because otherwise men with high androgen profiles would have poor libidos and poor erections but in reality they have good sexual function ..

Agree, its been the opposite for me

But everyone is different

cats

While I didn't go too deep with my search, the only studies I found in regard to estrogen and joint pain were showing that supplemental estrogen can reduce joint pain in menopausal women. This isn't evidence of low estrogen causing joint pain for a couple reasons. First, just because a substance reverses a condition doesn't mean a "deficiency" of that substance causes that condition. Aspirin can also reduce joint pain but I don't think anyone would argue that a lack of aspirin causes joint pain. Secondly, the idea that menopausal women have low estrogen is based on tests showing low serum estrogen. However, when the estrogen in the tissues of menopausal women has been tested, it's been found to be high. Meanwhile, their progesterone levels are quite low, leaving that estrogen unopposed. Are you aware of any other studies that might show an association between low estrogen and joint pain?

Pointless

It's the experience of many people that ALL AI's cause ED or joint pains. I agree that this doesn't necessarily mean that low estrogen causes these symptoms.

Jing

It's the experience of many people that ALL AI's cause ED or joint pains. I agree that this doesn't necessarily mean that low estrogen causes these symptoms.
If low estrogen causes low libido and poor erections then lowering estrogen is clearly bad for a man ..

Pointless

If low estrogen causes low libido and poor erections then lowering estrogen is clearly bad for a man ..

We started saying that lowering estrogen to unnatural levels was bad, and now you're saying lowering it at all is bad!

Last edited:

vulture

We started saying that lowering estrogen to unnatural levels was bad, and now we're saying lowering it at all is bad!
I suggest people here start eating McBurgers with double mayo to increase their libido and erections

Jing

We started saying that lowering estrogen to unnatural levels was bad, and now you're saying lowering it at all is bad!
So how do you gain the benefits of 11 keto dht without lowering estrogen to low? It seems even one drop lowers libido and erection quality .. because I need low estrogen but I also need good sexual function ..

Jing

Has anyone also noticed nipple sensitivity and itching from 11 keto dht? Also happens with androsterone for me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals