OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about the heat stability of the hormone?
Any concerns shipping to Europe during the summer months?

I want to be sure about that, especially considering the price.

As far as I know, no issues with heat stability as long as temps stay below 150 F. Postal packages have an international law protecting them from being exposed to temps higher than 120 F for more than 24 hours.

whodathunkit

@GAF, am interested in your results with female rats. Please post if there are any. :)

ravster02

@haidut, it seems you have success with all your products, does this mean you have seen a hair regrowth and other similar hard to achieve benefits?

NathanK

I never got achy joints from 11-keto DHT even though my E2 also tanked, as you said. Anastrozole did cause achy joints. I am starting to suspect that the AI drugs cause joint problems by another mechanism or it is a specific side effect to these drugs.
Ive heard cases of high E also causing similar achy joints, but I hear you in that there is likely more to it.

Too high E2 can be just as detrimental to libido as too low E2. Extra DHT, and by inactivating estrone, could help offset lower E2 as they all can play roles in libido. Did you test testosterone also?

Your 11ketoDHT experimental dosing was pretty big. Id imagine 3-6mg total, potentiated with DMSO, per week would be plenty if someone were taking long term (and mitigate any potential HPTA suppression). Esp with a long half life. Short term at high doses could interrupt progressive estrogen cascades much like some use progesterone now.

Did you have much interaction with Dr. Storbeck about this novel pathway he has specialized in?

Fascinating/exciting stuff (and a little scary). Another potential tool in the shed. Congrats on being the first to market with this recipe.

jitsmonkey

What is known is that 11-keto DHT has a much longer half-life than DHT and as such has the potential to exert androgenic activity even with very sporadic administration (2-3 times a week) as opposed to the daily administration needed with steroids like T and DHT. The half-life of 11-keto DHT appears to be on the order of 36 hours.

from Haidut's orig post re 11keto
no mention of dht hl

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is known is that 11-keto DHT has a much longer half-life than DHT and as such has the potential to exert androgenic activity even with very sporadic administration (2-3 times a week) as opposed to the daily administration needed with steroids like T and DHT. The half-life of 11-keto DHT appears to be on the order of 36 hours.

from Haidut's orig post re 11keto
no mention of dht hl

The same study said that regular DHT was undetectable after 72 hours, and some other studies list half-life in the range of 3h - 24h depending on method of administration. So, DHT itself also has a decent half-life.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ive heard cases of high E also causing similar achy joints, but I hear you in that there is likely more to it.

Too high E2 can be just as detrimental to libido as too low E2. Extra DHT, and by inactivating estrone, could help offset lower E2 as they all can play roles in libido. Did you test testosterone also?

Your 11ketoDHT experimental dosing was pretty big. Id imagine 3-6mg total, potentiated with DMSO, per week would be plenty if someone were taking long term (and mitigate any potential HPTA suppression). Esp with a long half life. Short term at high doses could interrupt progressive estrogen cascades much like some use progesterone now.

Did you have much interaction with Dr. Storbeck about this novel pathway he has specialized in?

Fascinating/exciting stuff (and a little scary). Another potential tool in the shed. Congrats on being the first to market with this recipe.

Thanks Nathan!
I sent him an email and I am waiting on him to respond. And yes, I think Peat's suggestion of using just a few mg is probably optimal and safest for rats but as usual I wanted to put more material in there to justify the cost. This way, this bottle can last a few months which makes it quite affordable compared to the other expensive stuff on the market.

encerent

From my experiment so far (all doses taken transdermally):
day 1: 2 drops, no noticeable effect
day 2: 4 drops, no effect
day 3: 5 drops, no effect

Maybe my DHT levels in test subjects were already good enough. I was hopping for an improvement in social anxiety which is the chief complaint. The only thing that ever directly improved that for my subjects was a SARM called ostarine. It had some unwanted side effects though.

Maybe my DHT levels in test subjects were already good enough. I was hopping for an improvement in social anxiety which is the chief complaint. The only thing that ever directly improved that for my subjects was a SARM called ostarine. It had some unwanted side effects though.

my male rat model did
1 drop
1 drop
2 drops
4 drops

and no detectable effects

GAF

I got one rat doing ritanserin 8 drops, panquinone 8 drops, and 11 keto 6 drops and T3 3x per day and he is a happy go-lucky fellow sleeping at night and whistling while he works and dropping a few pounds along the way

Rand56

Rat had insomnia from 5 drops total, which included 2 drops PM. This was 2nd day of experiment

1st, 3rd, and today beginning the 4th day, rat will maintain at 3 drops per day.

Rat has decreased appetite. Is this normal? If not, any reasons why?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I would try even higher for a day or two. Something like 5 drops in morning and 5 evening.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
my male rat model did
1 drop
1 drop
2 drops
4 drops

and no detectable effects

I would try higher doses for a day or two as I suggested in my previous post.

encerent

I would try even higher for a day or two. Something like 5 drops in morning and 5 evening.

Thanks haidut. Peat's ideas and yours (that I've read from this forum and heard from the podcast you used to do with Danny) have helped me in the past year come back from the brink. The idea labs sups (estroban and energin) have also aided a lot to accelerate the improvements.

Yet, my fairly severe social anxiety still persists. No amount of verbal therapy ever helped (nor the SSRI's i was prescribed when I was younger). The only things I've found have worked consistently are clonazepam and, strangely, the experimental SARM ostarine.

On the test subject I tried Ritanserin 4 drops and that helped inconsistently with this problem but the effect seemed to die off after about 6 days of use. I'll probably get subjects back on ritanserine later, while waiting until lisuride becomes available.

keith

Thanks haidut. Peat's ideas and yours (that I've read from this forum and heard from the podcast you used to do with Danny) have helped me in the past year come back from the brink. The idea labs sups (estroban and energin) have also aided a lot to accelerate the improvements.

Yet, my fairly severe social anxiety still persists. No amount of verbal therapy ever helped (nor the SSRI's i was prescribed when I was younger). The only things I've found have worked consistently are clonazepam and, strangely, the experimental SARM ostarine.

On the test subject I tried Ritanserin 4 drops and that helped inconsistently with this problem but the effect seemed to die off after about 6 days of use. I'll probably get subjects back on ritanserine later, while waiting until lisuride becomes available.

My social anxiety probably isn't nearly as severe as yours, but I've found great benefit from taking 100 mg daily pregnenolone. I have zero negative effects from taking it, and a subtle but still strong benefit from taking it. it may be worth trying if you haven't given it a shot before. It is one of two supplements I absolutely swear by (the other is thiamine, which is more relevant to me due to sleep apnea, since it helps raise CO2). Don't get me wrong, I take lots of others, but if my budget were
Such that I had to pick just two, those would be my "must haves".

GermanIsildur

Haidut, would you recommend this product to male that have hairloss already? Just read the whole thread and this question hasnt rly been answered

Did you try DHEA?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, would you recommend this product to male that have hairloss already? Just read the whole thread and this question hasnt rly been answered

I don't think it has any effect on hairloss - good or bad. If the hairloss is due to too much stress I think it can stop it but I have not see any studies or reports on regrowing it. Things with progesterone-like effects, including caffeine and even vitamin E may be better for regrowing hair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals