Fractality

While it may not build size, I'm assuming it will build strength due to its androgenicity.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any idea how this would effect signalling around 5-AR? If this is administered would the body convert less Testosterone to DHT via 5-AR and push it down the Estrogen route due to the body thinking DHT was already at decent levels or would it reduce 5-AR conversion on the whole? Apologies if my reasoning is a little off...

DHT and its related steroids like 11-keto DHT all stimulate 5-AR and as such create a positive loopback cycle. So, they should increase DHT synthesis even more provided precursors like DHEA are available.

dookie

It should keep it from converting into estrogen. I find 11-keto DHT to be stronger anti-aromatase than anastrozole, at least for me.

@haidut

How do you find it stronger anti-aromatase than anastrozole. Do you judge by a lowering of typical estrogenic effects like water retention? Is there no estrogen "rebound" after the 11-keto DHT wears off? Did you experience anti-estrogen effects from regular DHT?

In bodybuilding circles I think arimidex is seen as the weakest AI, with aromasin or letrozole being preferred. Have you tried those? Letrozole should be the strongest AI, I'm wondering how that would compare with DHT or the 11-keto DHT

Area-1255

Haidut, your stuff is amazing, please let me know what I can do to help expand your business!

Rand56

Would rats be better taking in AM or PM. or doesn't it matter because of longer half life?

aquaman

is this sourced from China?

I have been looking for Chinese sources of it, but there is very little online trail or discussion about it.

DHT from China appears easy to buy at $2-3 a gram.

However it's technically illegal to import into the US. And for some reason, people on the West Coast find getting things from Chinese powders into the US very tough - they seize a lot.

ejalrp

I am admittedly not up on the latest thinking about male pattern baldness and DHT, but certainly it has been considered a culprit in the past. Would you expect male rats to experience thinning hair if this version were applied?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Crazy exciting. Have you by any chance communicated with a certain anti-PUFA guru about these keto-steroids, @haidut?
If so, any comments?

I asked him about a few steroids and he spoke against ketoprogesterone varieties. He said that as far as 11-keto DHT, he would like to see human studies comparing to DHT
@haidut

How do you find it stronger anti-aromatase than anastrozole. Do you judge by a lowering of typical estrogenic effects like water retention? Is there no estrogen "rebound" after the 11-keto DHT wears off? Did you experience anti-estrogen effects from regular DHT?

In bodybuilding circles I think arimidex is seen as the weakest AI, with aromasin or letrozole being preferred. Have you tried those? Letrozole should be the strongest AI, I'm wondering how that would compare with DHT or the 11-keto DHT

It lowered my prolactin and estrone sulfate levels to almost undetectable levels. Anastrozole at 1mg daily was only 30% as effective. I have not used the other AI drugs but I am aware there are better ones out there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would rats be better taking in AM or PM. or doesn't it matter because of longer half life?

I thinks it does not matter but in higher doses it may cause insomnia.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, your stuff is amazing, please let me know what I can do to help expand your business!

You are already helping by posting here :):
If we keep adding value to the forum and more people subscribe then more people will learn about my stuff. I am not very keen in traditional forms of advertising. If people like my stuff it will become popular sooner or later, right??

Risingfire

Haidut, should men be worried about suppression if we discontinue use?

This looks to be amazing as I took propecia in the past. This is the antithesis 10 years later!!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, should men be worried about suppression if we discontinue use?

This looks to be amazing as I took propecia in the past. This is the antithesis 10 years later!!

I don't think 11-keto DHT is suppressive. If anything, I posted a study showing DHT stimulates its own synthesis.

I don't think 11-keto DHT is suppressive. If anything, I posted a study showing DHT stimulates its own synthesis.

@haidut, this study below says that DHT is clearly suppressive. Is 11-keto DHT somehow different compared with plain DHT in this regard?

Effects of 10 days administration of percutaneous dihydrotestosterone on the pituitary-testicular axis in normal men.

"The results of this study demonstrate that 10-days DHT administration has an inhibitory effect on the hypothalamo-pituitary-testicular axis in normal men."

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, this study below says that DHT is clearly suppressive. Is 11-keto DHT somehow different compared with plain DHT in this regard?

Effects of 10 days administration of percutaneous dihydrotestosterone on the pituitary-testicular axis in normal men.

"The results of this study demonstrate that 10-days DHT administration has an inhibitory effect on the hypothalamo-pituitary-testicular axis in normal men."

Sure, at a dose of 250mg daily DHT (or any other steroid, except pregnenolone and progesterone) will become suppressive.
"...Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) was administered percutaneously in a dose of 125 mg twice daily for 10 days to 12 normal men. Basal plasma levels of testosterone (T), 17 beta-estradiol (E2), and LH were measured every 2 days in these men and every 5 days in subjects from a control group receiving placebo."
Not even sure what studies like this aim to achieve. Such a dose of DHT is absurd and has no basis in vitro or in vivo animal studies.

Sure, at a dose of 250mg daily DHT (or any other steroid, except pregnenolone and progesterone) will become suppressive.
"...Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) was administered percutaneously in a dose of 125 mg twice daily for 10 days to 12 normal men. Basal plasma levels of testosterone (T), 17 beta-estradiol (E2), and LH were measured every 2 days in these men and every 5 days in subjects from a control group receiving placebo."
Not even sure what studies like this aim to achieve. Such a dose of DHT is absurd and has no basis in vitro or in vivo animal studies.

It should be noted that the effective absorption of DHT from the hydrocalcholic gel found in Andractim is only 10%. So effectively, these folk were getting only 25mg a day. Could you estimate what the safe dosage range might be for DHT?

Also, will someone with estrogen dominance be more or less liable to get suppressed from the same dose of DHT?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It should be noted that the effective absorption of DHT from the hydrocalcholic gel found in Andractim is only 10%. So effectively, these folk were getting only 25mg a day. Could you estimate what the safe dosage range might be for DHT?

Also, will someone with estrogen dominance be more or less liable to get suppressed from the same dose of DHT?

There was a study with older males which used "only" 80mg DHT daily and it found no suppression of HPGA. If you have estrogen dominance the HPGA will be already suppressed. DHT, if used in physiological doses or up to maybe 25mg daily, should help with such a problem instead of making it worse. Applied directly on the testicles, DHT should stimulate T synthesis from pregnenolone and DHEA. There are plenty of animal studies showing recovery from radiation-induced testicular damage using local administration of DHT.

ejalrp

Applied directly on the testicles, DHT should stimulate T synthesis from pregnenolone and DHEA.

Who says that robots will displace all workers and take all jobs? That's a job I won't trust to my Jetsons maidbot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals