tankasnowgod

Male Ratt recently tested below listed lab range for serum DHT and Test, and at the top of the "Normal" range for Estrone. Although Ratt had experienced positive reactions to a topical DHEA/Pregnenolone combo, it was decided to suspend these for the moment, and focus only on 11K DHT.

After three days taking 4mg in one dose, Ratt noticed no effects, positive or negative. It was decided that a loading dose would be appropriate, and for the next week, starting today, a pm dose will be added, for a daily dose of 8mg.

After first pm dose today, Ratt took a nap, and reported a strong, memorable dream afterwards (vivid may not quite be the right word, but is along those lines)

Ratt happens to be a fan of cheesy 80's hair metal, and has zero fear of any type of hair loss while part of this research.

skycop00

Male Ratt recently tested below listed lab range for serum DHT and Test, and at the top of the "Normal" range for Estrone. Although Ratt had experienced positive reactions to a topical DHEA/Pregnenolone combo, it was decided to suspend these for the moment, and focus only on 11K DHT.

After three days taking 4mg in one dose, Ratt noticed no effects, positive or negative. It was decided that a loading dose would be appropriate, and for the next week, starting today, a pm dose will be added, for a daily dose of 8mg.

After first pm dose today, Ratt took a nap, and reported a strong, memorable dream afterwards (vivid may not quite be the right word, but is along those lines)

Ratt happens to be a fan of cheesy 80's hair metal, and has zero fear of any type of hair loss while part of this research.
I am going on Day 5 and it took till Day 4 with an AM and PM dose to really see effects. I am also on TRT so I will run some labs in about 3 weeks...

aquaman

So I guess a product with ordinary 5α-DHT would be way cheaper.

You can find it in many Chinese Steroid companies at $3 a gram, plus shipping. For 10 grams you're looking at around $60-80 with shipping. 10 grams would last you about 3 and a half years at 8mg a day.

But it's illegal to import into USA I think. And you don't know what is in it. Just buying from some random online company, there's a high chance it's not what they claim, and/or contains something harmful. If you have some way to test it, could be a good option. LabMax tests can test other steroids like Masteron - full list here www.labmax.ca/steroidslist.pdf - , but not for DHT in particular. So you could buy multiple steroids from the same company, use LabMax to test them and see if they are what the company claims. If they are not, the DHT is likely to be fake too. If they are correct, then could assume the DHT is correct too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That makes sense. Didn't know this 11-keto DHT was that obscure.
So I guess a product with ordinary 5α-DHT would be way cheaper.

It would be cheaper but depending on the legality of it it will probably be more expensive than something like DHEA. For example, progesterone is technically legal in the USA but can only be obtained in bulk from a few large chemical vendors who have to pay a decent amount of fees to the government to standardize it to USP and go through a registration process with the companies that want to buy it. This makes the whole process laborious and...expensive, so per gram of substance progesterone is a lot more expensive than DHEA.
So, it would depend on the regulations under which DHT would be sold legally but yes, it should be cheaper than a newly discovered custom synthesized steroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would I be assuming correctly that Ritanserin would be a nice compliment to the 11-keto-DHT? Would start rat at very low dosage of Rit, since other rat subjects have had good response with low dose,

There are many thing that would complement with 11-keto DHT. Not sure what Ritanserin would be special with in that regard, except maybe drive prolactin lower and help with libido even more.

Rand56

Rat had insomnia from 5 drops total, which included 2 drops PM. This was 2nd day of experiment

1st, 3rd, and today beginning the 4th day, rat will maintain at 3 drops per day.

Rat has decreased appetite. Is this normal? If not, any reasons why?

Rat appetite has returned with a slight increase in hunger. Seemed odd at first, because I could not determine there were any other variables in play for the decrease in appetite.

Also experimenting with increasing dose of Pansterone. Rat has a history of getting estrogenic symptoms on very low dose of DHEA. Will increase as needed. Today is second day of administering 4 drops of Pansterone transdermally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Rat appetite has returned with a slight increase in hunger. Seemed odd at first, because I could not determine there were any other variables in play for the decrease in appetite.

Also experimenting with increasing dose of Pansterone. Rat has a history of getting estrogenic symptoms on very low dose of DHEA. Will increase as needed. Today is second day of administering 4 drops of Pansterone transdermally.

Thanks. What were the estrogenic symptoms? Were they from Pansterone or pure DHEA?

Rand56

Thanks. What were the estrogenic symptoms? Were they from Pansterone or pure DHEA?

From both. Tried numerous attempts with pure DHEA in the past prior to trying your Pansterone. Was fine on 1 drop a day on Pansterone, but anytime I ever tried to bump it up to 2, more fluid retention, and eventually leading to some nip itch resulted.

Edit: Sorry, I need to add, proper dosing on Tyromax is yet to be determined. Now into 1.5 week of 2 drops oral. Stayed at one drop for 3 weeks. Cannot handle higher amounts of Vit E and especially cannot handle higher amounts of Vit A. Despite normal testing on full thyroid panel quite some time ago, the Achilles heel reflex test told me there still could be an issue. Thru trial and error in the past, I believe me not being able to handle thyroid dosing was more to not getting adequate magnesium. So far on 2 drops Tyromax, no hyper feelings and no tightness in my chest that I got in the past.

Last edited:
experimental male model seeming to be more sexually interested than usual. But not translating into better erections. Good ones as usual, but not great ones. Higher libido but not better erections observed in the male model.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
experimental male model seeming to be more sexually interested than usual. But not translating into better erections. Good ones as usual, but not great ones. Higher libido but not better erections observed in the male model.

Excellent, thanks! Have the CO2 and prolactin been measured for that rat?

Koveras

There are many thing that would complement with 11-keto DHT. Not sure what Ritanserin would be special with in that regard, except maybe drive prolactin lower and help with libido even more.

11-keto DHT, Ritanserin, and candy before bed. Lab rat awoke to extremely vivid dreams. Female life mate barely had a chance to compose herself.

skycop00

11-keto DHT, Ritanserin, and candy before bed. Lab rat awoke to extremely vivid dreams. Female life mate barely had a chance to compose herself.
Wow...can you line up the Mode of Action that makes those synergistic? Trying to think it through. I got bad constipation from the Ritanserin. Have to find a way to mitigate that. LOVING the 11 Keto so far!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

So, female rat was scared of the male's dreams or she had a reaction herself from using 11-keto DHT?

Koveras

So, female rat was scared of the male's dreams or she had a reaction herself from using 11-keto DHT?

Sexually vivid dreams ...more aptly she barely had a chance to wake up herself before being taken by her aroused mate

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sexually vivid dreams ...more aptly she barely had a chance to wake up herself before being taken by her aroused mate

I like, as Borat would say :): Much sexy time!

Yes, I find it actually being more potent than DHT and, as the study above said, much longer lasting. Most noticeable effects for me is strong anti-cortisol, anti-prolactin and anti-depressive. That means almost immediate shrinkage of the midriff area, strong libido boost and great mood enhancer. Muscles feel much harder but I don't think it makes them grow. So, it is very androgenic and anti-estrogenic, anti-cortisol as well, but I don't think it is anabolic in the sense that bodybuilders expect.

How is it possible to immediately have shrinkage in that area? Are you saying you burned fat or what is happening? The muscles are getting smaller there?