Mauritio

the point was that i was getting estrogenic symptoms from 11kdht and in order to counter that i used 5adhp ...
well i dont know if that really was the case (estrogen) ,but i know that there is the possibility of dht converting to 3beta-diol
from wikipedia : 3β-Diol is a selective, potent, high-affinity full agonist of the ERβ, and hence, an estrogen.[2] It has higher affinity for this receptor than estradiol.

so it seems like there is some pro and anti estrogenic actions of dht . but hounestly i dont know enough about chemistry to say which side has more "power" ...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
the point was that i was getting estrogenic symptoms from 11kdht and in order to counter that i used 5adhp ...
well i dont know if that really was the case (estrogen) ,but i know that there is the possibility of dht converting to 3beta-diol
from wikipedia : 3β-Diol is a selective, potent, high-affinity full agonist of the ERβ, and hence, an estrogen.[2] It has higher affinity for this receptor than estradiol.

so it seems like there is some pro and anti estrogenic actions of dht . but hounestly i dont know enough about chemistry to say which side has more "power" ...

However, 11-keto DHT does not convert much into 3a/3b-androstanediols. As the studies in the main thread show it mostly gets glucuronidated and then excreted.
But I hear what you are saying. If the effects are not what you want, you add/try something else.

Mauritio

thats good ! i didnt know that. i already experienced less estrogenic today (cut out preg and 5adhp) . so will see how it will evolve and update in a few days :)
actually where is the main thread ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
thats good ! i didnt know that. i already experienced less estrogenic today (cut out preg and 5adhp) . so will see how it will evolve and update in a few days :)
actually where is the main thread ?

It is this thread, but on page 1.

Mauritio

Jhei

Previously, Andractim was the only method for FtM transgenders to get DHT to enlarge the clitoris prior to metoidioplasty. Does anyone know how this affects clitoral growth, and if applied topically if it generally affects the area applied like Andractim did? Has anyone tested this on female rats to see the effects?

BeLiKeWater

My rate took this compound last year, some alpha mental side effects, more calm, etc.. but after the bottle ended the interest in girl reduced, this year has been the worst in libido off my life, dont know if its related, just asking if some ex users noticed similarities.

Momado965

There is no need to put any steroid on face for masculine effects. Oral/topical vitamin K and some of the androgenic steroids (also oral or topical anywhere) have been reported to cause more masculine jaw features.

Interesting. Would you recommend dht or androsterone if I were to experiment?

lifestyle

My rate took this compound last year, some alpha mental side effects, more calm, etc.. but after the bottle ended the interest in girl reduced, this year has been the worst in libido off my life, dont know if its related, just asking if some ex users noticed similarities.

Do you have any blood work from before or after?

Wagner83

Yeah getting bloodwork done shouldn't hurt, did your diet and environment change? How much was applied? Was it in dmso? There's a thread of someone who had big issues from supplementing pretty big doses of dht, the thing is big doses in olive oil topically may not be so far off small doses in dmso (correct me if I'm wrong):
Gonadal Suppression
See also here for Ray's thoughts (I personnally do not know anything about biology):
Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

lifestyle

Different rats may also respond very differently to androgens.

My rat is on the following:
proviron - 50mg orally 1x/day
11-keto DHT - 2mg topically 1x/day
DHEA - 5mg topically 1x/day
DHEA - 5mg orally 3x/day
pregnenolone - 5mg topically 1x/day
pregnenolone - 5mg orally 3x/day
progesterone - 2mg topically 1x/day​

I recently had blood work done on this rat, and its HPTA is not suppressed.

Wagner83

Different rats may also respond very differently to androgens.

My rat is on the following:
proviron - 50mg orally 1x/day
11-keto DHT - 2mg topically 1x/day
DHEA - 5mg topically 1x/day
DHEA - 5mg orally 3x/day
pregnenolone - 5mg topically 1x/day
pregnenolone - 5mg orally 3x/day
progesterone - 2mg topically 1x/day​

I recently had blood work done on this rat, and its HPTA is not suppressed.
How are estrogenic markers, prolactin, dht and T doing?

lifestyle

Unfortunately, I don't have an unlimited research budget so I couldn't test for everything.

Estrogen and cortisol are down substantially from last test, which were two goals of my current experiment. I didn't test for prolactin and DHT.

Test is acceptable for the age of the rat. However, SHBG is high and free test is low. I'll be making a few changes and testing again in a few months.

Recent Bloodwork
TEST (TOTAL): 587.20 (264 - 916 ng/dL)
TEST (FREE): 8.9 pg/mL (8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL)
FSH: 3.0 (1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL)
LH: 4.3 (1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL)
DHEA-S: 149 (138.5 - 475.2 mcg/dL)
ESTRADIOL: 17.7 (7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL)
CORTISOL, AM: 5.5 (6.2 - 19.4 ug/dL)
SHBG: 53.3 nmol/L (16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L)

Approximately 1yr Ago
TEST (TOTAL): 639 (250 - 1100 ng/dL)
TEST (FREE): 91.4 pg/mL (35 - 155 pg/mL)
FSH: 2.9 (1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL)
LH: 4.6 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)
DHEA-S: 104 (106 - 464 mcg/dL)
ESTRADIOL: 39 (< OR = 39 pg/mL)
CORTISOL, AM: 16.6 (4.0 - 22.0 mcg/dL)
SHBG: not tested

Wagner83

Unfortunately, I don't have an unlimited research budget so I couldn't test for everything.

Estrogen and cortisol are down substantially from last test, which were two goals of my current experiment. I didn't test for prolactin and DHT.

Test is acceptable for the age of the rat. However, SHBG is high and free test is low. I'll be making a few changes and testing again in a few months.
Thanks, I don't think the higher shbg and lower free t is necessarily a bad thing afa this forum (haidut? Koveras?) and Ray (?) are concerned. Is there any issue with waking up and being active in the morning?

lifestyle

Thanks, I don't think the higher shbg and lower free t is necessarily a bad thing afa this forum (haidut? Koveras?) and Ray (?) are concerned. Is there any issue with waking up and being active in the morning?

Can you reference any relevant threads? A quick forum search for SHBG shows many posts referring to high SHBG as a bad thing.

The rat doesn't sleep enough, so getting up is a challenge. However, 15 minutes later it's completely awake and active.

Mid-afternoon or early evening is a different story. The rat crashes. By 8pm it's pretty much worthless. This is a problem. It's a very ambitious rat with a lot to do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting. Would you recommend dht or androsterone if I were to experiment?

I would try androsterone since it converts into DHT.

Momado965

I never got achy joints from 11-keto DHT even though my E2 also tanked, as you said. Anastrozole did cause achy joints. I am starting to suspect that the AI drugs cause joint problems by another mechanism or it is a specific side effect to these drugs.

Does dht have the same ability of progesterone's opposition of estrogen in tissues?

Wagner83

Can you reference any relevant threads? A quick forum search for SHBG shows many posts referring to high SHBG as a bad thing.

The rat doesn't sleep enough, so getting up is a challenge. However, 15 minutes later it's completely awake and active.

Mid-afternoon or early evening is a different story. The rat crashes. By 8pm it's pretty much worthless. This is a problem. It's a very ambitious rat with a lot to do.
This was a quick search for 'shbg' posted by 'haidut' :
All Steroids (not Just Unbound/free Ones) Are Bioavailable
(not only the first one)
Testosterone Drives Cancer Aggressiveness

Momado965

Ok, as of now my experience points to fat being correlated with estrogens, taht could change though . Haidut himself said such high T levels were not recommended because of the tendency to turn into estrogens the higher you go, he had incredible libido which could go well with high estrogens too.
I have experienced the so called "low estrogens/low cortisol" issues a few times, white button mushrooms in big doses can do it as well (over two or three days), I don't know if the issues arise directly from low estrogens or cortisol but I do think the latter at least trigger whatever negative stuff happens in the body, too many anecdotical feedback and different substances have done this.
Low-fat + no or low starch is a burden for sure.

What's a big dose of white button mushrooms to you?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals