Glassy

I have been giving my rat 8mg/day for 18 days. Two days in a row, I administered a higher dose - 15mg and 18mg respectively.

My rat had high estrogen prior to this experiment and is now beginning to display signs of achy joints. This is likely due to significantly lowered estrogen, but I have not done any blood tests and no other low estrogen symptoms are present. Fortunately, no obvious signs of HPTA suppression are present either.

Based upon other reports in this thread, I did not think 8mg/day would be a sustainable dosage. This is meant to be a higher dose experiment. I will continue 8mg/day or higher until this bottle is gone, which should be approximately 4 consecutive weeks of administration.
How’s the experiment going? I’ve been applying 4mg daily in a split dose for 3 weeks and I can’t say that I’ve noticed any significant effects.

vulture

Well, my rat is reporting two things:
When I apply 11-Keto DHT on his internal foreskin libido increases (2 drops AM). Would like to know if others have tried this and their results.
On the other side I have the impression it makes the rat feel a strange sensation (for a few seconds and umpredictable/infrequently) in what seems to be his prostate. I studied his urine to look for UTI and it doesnt seems to be that, also measured urine flow and seems normal. I'm not sure about this.
If there wasn't such a sensation (which I'm not sure about), I would say that this is my rats favorite substance to improve his daily life, along with B and E vitamin to drop prolactine.
Currently I stopped administration to inquire in that sensation

Wolf

Is this research product no longer available?

lifestyle

How’s the experiment going? I’ve been applying 4mg daily in a split dose for 3 weeks and I can’t say that I’ve noticed any significant effects.

The experiment is going well, but I have added quite a few more compounds so it's not possible to determine exactly what role the 11-keto DHT is playing at this point. However, I initially observed very positive effects on mood and sense of wellbeing in my rat.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

ddjd

Haidut any idea why my rat got androgenic effects from your 11ketodht like thicker beard growth etc. But when my rat tried regular dht powder (Chinese source) no androgenic effect but I noticed it had some effects like more confidence, low estrogen symptoms, low Serotonin, but none of the androgenic effects like with 11keto.

Does 11keto dht also have anti Serotonin properties?

ddjd

Just letting you know that this works, and it works way better than DHT. Seeing subtle changes in people around me, guys being more submissive and girls a lot more flirting. Maybe placebo, just my third day on it. Taking 5 drops/day at the moment.
I noticed my rat had very different experiences on 11kdht v regular dht also. Both good but quite different

Momado965

In his latest newsletter Ray actually mentions using DHT as treatment for Parkinson disease given that T suplementation was very helpful but T increasingly converts to E2 with age and DHT does not (and can actually lower all estrogens).
"...Treatment with dihydrotestosterone (which can't be converted to estrogen) might be more effective than with ordinary testosterone, considering the increased activity of aromatase with age, stress, and inflammation, and the probable role of estrogen in the excitatory degenerative process."

I think T is considered more muscle anabolic than DHT but I don't know if any studies have looked at actual dry muscle weight increase, so most of the anabolic effects of T can be simply water weight gain as described in the progesterone-anabolism thread below.
The Anabolic Effects Of Progesterone

So, DHT may be a better androgen supplement option for many males especially when combined with a little DHEA / pregnenolone to avoid driving estrogen too low. In fact, this is what the Pansterone / androsterone combo should be able to approximate legally for those who cannot get DHT through their doctor.

I cant find 11 KETO listed on any of the mentioned links.

Mauritio

Mauritio

@haidut
I have been using 11kdht for 6 days. started with 3mg per day now decreased to 1-2mg every second day. and i want to know why im getting more edema, flushing and puffiness with it ?
I know it doesnt make sense. But is there a chemical pathway through which it could cause estrogen increse ? Im pretty lean in body fat ,even leaner than usual (ca. 10%) . though you cant see my abs, which were visible before.
Also i can take a lot more 5adhp now. I wrote on the 5adhp-thread that it tanked my estrogen really fast . now im taking the same dose and even more and still dont have any signs of low estrogen... (plus im taking k2,d, aspirin)
It seems really strange too me . Maybe it has an effect on blood sugar or insulin through which it causes puffines because when i was insulin resistent i pretty much looked the same...

EDIT: i am also taking pregnenolone 2-5mg orally per day

There are still benefits observed:
- I feel much more "normal" in social situations, can talk /listen ,look people in the eyes , just be around people much easier
- Some type of women are more attracted to me . I feel its a lot easier to be flirty or just have a normal conversation, also not intimidated by the 10/10 anymore and get more attention from them
- Get more attention from people in general, like even if i just walk on the streets random people will greet me or say hello

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I have been using 11kdht for 6 days. started with 3mg per day now decreased to 1-2mg every second day. and i want to know why im getting more edema, flushing and puffiness with it ?
I know it doesnt make sense. But is there a chemical pathway through which it could cause estrogen increse ? Im pretty lean in body fat ,even leaner than usual (ca. 10%) . though you cant see my abs, which were visible before.
Also i can take a lot more 5adhp now. I wrote on the 5adhp-thread that it tanked my estrogen really fast . now im taking the same dose and even more and still dont have any signs of low estrogen... (plus im taking k2,d, aspirin)
It seems really strange too me . Maybe it has an effect on blood sugar or insulin through which it causes puffines because when i was insulin resistent i pretty much looked the same...

EDIT: i am also taking pregnenolone 2-5mg orally per day

There are still benefits observed:
- I feel much more "normal" in social situations, can talk /listen ,look people in the eyes , just be around people much easier
- Some type of women are more attracted to me . I feel its a lot easier to be flirty or just have a normal conversation, also not intimidated by the 10/10 anymore and get more attention from them
- Get more attention from people in general, like even if i just walk on the streets random people will greet me or say hello

So, both 5a-DHP and this are used at the same time?

Mauritio

So, both 5a-DHP and this are used at the same time?
yes i guess there were some days in between where i didnt use them both , but most of the time i did ...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
yes i guess there were some days in between where i didnt use them both , but most of the time i did ...

I don't think there is a need to use these two fully reduced steroids at the same time. I would try one or the other and maybe even combined with some pregnenolone/DHEA.

Mauritio

In order to not go too low in estrogen ?
Btw my puffiness decreased significantly . Dont exactly know why. I also got super flaky and peeling skin in my face and on my scalp ,if that helps ...
Still getting facial flushes
been thinking its just related to the" steroid flush " that some people experience amd usually passes after some days ... We will see ...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
In order to not go too low in estrogen ?
Btw my puffiness decreased significantly . Dont exactly know why. I also got super flaky and peeling skin in my face and on my scalp ,if that helps ...
Still getting facial flushes
been thinking its just related to the" steroid flush " that some people experience amd usually passes after some days ... We will see ...

That and also there is no need to use a progestin that is a known precursor to androgens if another androgen is already used. What would be the point?