Stud

I'd love to hear examples of this.
ok I started androstenone (not androsterone saw I made a typo) and people started to be dickish and negative and saying nasty things even my friends. Also one girl was repeatedly saying i was scary and once she stood next to me I looked at her and she had like a terrefied look in her face llike I could see she was really unconfortable and scared. One other girl ( a cute petite) did really dig me on androstenone and was flirting with me al the time in class (even though she has a boyfriend). One time I took a bit too much accidentaly and al of the sudden in class about al of the boys turned hostile on me exept for a nerd and a stoner. and the most fcked up thing was that the teacher just stood their and didn't say anything. I also got agressionproblems on it wich apperently is normal for androstenone so I got really mad after that happend and could just cntrol myself not to beat someone up. (again i normally dont act like that nor think like that it was the androstenone). because I liked some of the self effects of androstenone i stayed using it and during the exams i started 25 mg of proviron and the hostility continued but i really didn't care anymore I was so calm I stil remember 24 hours after that first pill I felt so calm it was almost magicall. so i didn't care wath they said and was actually laughing with them and roasting them all at a time because i was so confident. So highschool ended then holydays and 3 months later I started in college on proviron only. I started in a field of study similar to personal trainer. so the first day i recognised an old budy of me in class that whey bigger, think he was on testosterone by the way his physique looked and went to say hi but he didn't recognise me at first be later did and we started talking and i could already tell he got mere respect then he used to but a bit later i gravitated more towards the "alpha's" of the class wich were 3 friends wo were 2 MMA fighters and one bodybuilder. I think it had to do something with androgenicy because i suspected at least 2 of the 3 were on AAS with one using big doses. intressingly that was the only one out of the 100 people i had alot of respect for. one day in class i asked some random guy how late it was and he started jittery looking on his watch and then said the hour also jittery and then he saw that he read it wrong and was saing "sorry I read it wrong it's..., sorry i'm so sorry" like I lost the count how much times he said sorry. and oh yeah the first day when i didn't really know anyone I got alot of nod's passing by androgenic or semi androgenic guys.

Last edited:

cyclops

ok I started androstenone (not androsterone saw I made a typo) and people started to be dickish and negative and saying nasty things even my friends. Also one girl was repeatedly saying i was scary and once she stood next to me I looked at her and she had like a terrefied look in her face llike I could see she was really unconfortable and scared. One other girl ( a cute petite) did really dig me on androstenone and was flirting with me al the time in class (even though she has a boyfriend). One time I took a bit too much accidentaly and al of the sudden in class about al of the boys turned hostile on me exept for a nerd and a stoner. and the most fcked up thing was that the teacher just stood their and didn't say anything. I also got agressionproblems on it wich apperently is normal for androstenone so I got really mad after that happend and could just cntrol myself not to beat someone up. (again i normally dont act like that nor think like that it was the androstenone). because I liked some of the self effects of androstenone i stayed using it and during the exams i started 25 mg of proviron and the hostility continued but i really didn't care anymore I was so calm I stil remember 24 hours after that first pill I felt so calm it was almost magicall. so i didn't care wath they said and was actually laughing with them and roasting them all at a time because i was so confident. So highschool ended then holydays and 3 months later I started in college on proviron only. I started in a field of study similar to personal trainer. so the first day i recognised an old budy of me in class that whey bigger, think he was on testosterone by the way his physique looked and went to say hi but he didn't recognise me at first be later did and we started talking and i could already tell he got mere respect then he used to but a bit later i gravitated more towards the "alpha's" of the class wich were 3 friends wo were 2 MMA fighters and one bodybuilder. I think it had to do something with androgenicy because i suspected at least 2 of the 3 were on AAS with one using big doses. intressingly that was the only one out of the 100 people i had alot of respect for. one day in class i asked some random guy how late it was and he started jittery looking on his watch and then said the hour also jittery and then he saw that he read it wrong and was saing "sorry I read it wrong it's..., sorry i'm so sorry" like I lost the count how much times he said sorry. and oh yeah the first day when i didn't really know anyone I got alot of nod's passing by androgenic or semi androgenic guys.

Cool, thanks. You had said in hindsight you dont think Proviron is good to take though right? Something to do with methylation?

Stud

yeah I woudn't recommed it like haidut says might aswell use bioidentical dht. If you have no acces to it then i highly recommend taking tudca with it:):

Jsaute21

I would be very happy to know date when there will be end of this product because this product is better for me than androsterone, some alternative would be very great.
Yeah 11-keto-dht's half life makes it difficult to sleep as I get hungry in the middle of the night on it.
I would hate for this product to disappear. It is the most useful substance for my social life I have ever used. More confidence, better interactions, more female attraction, etc.

Interesting. It seems as if we react very similarly to Andro or KDHT. Are you tall and lean by chance? When i take it, i get shredded, but maybe too androgenic as hunger is ravenous. This sounds great but its really not. Nothing enjoyable about having to wake up at 3 AM to eat something. I feel as if it makes me hyperthyroid. I also suspect low estrogen might be at play. I love the substances (havent used KDHT as much, but andro is awesome when in need of a metabolic boost.) I think if one has a decent appetite, sound digestion it may be straight overkill to take either. That may be too blanket of a statement as they pose cognitive benefits as well but just my 2c.

Constatine

Interesting. It seems as if we react very similarly to Andro or KDHT. Are you tall and lean by chance? When i take it, i get shredded, but maybe too androgenic as hunger is ravenous. This sounds great but its really not. Nothing enjoyable about having to wake up at 3 AM to eat something. I feel as if it makes me hyperthyroid. I also suspect low estrogen might be at play. I love the substances (havent used KDHT as much, but andro is awesome when in need of a metabolic boost.) I think if one has a decent appetite, sound digestion it may be straight overkill to take either. That may be too blanket of a statement as they pose cognitive benefits as well but just my 2c.
Yes I am tall and lean. I also get hyperthyroid like symptoms on it. But with 11-keto-DHT I find it is manageable when taken every 3 days as long as you eat a whole lot of calories during the day. As I said a few times I have to eat 5000 calories a day on it, which is pretty hard to do.

Jsaute21

Yes I am tall and lean. I also get hyperthyroid like symptoms on it. But with 11-keto-DHT I find it is manageable when taken every 3 days as long as you eat a whole lot of calories during the day. As I said a few times I have to eat 5000 calories a day on it, which is pretty hard to do.
Yeah, absolutely. Hard to eat that much for sure.

johnwester130

Dihydrotestosterone Induces Anti-estrogenic Responses
September 11, 2010
Dihydrotestosterone is often used in research settings when studying androgenic hormones because it’s a potent, non-aromatizable androgen receptor agonist. Meaning, not only is DHT strong, it also doesn’t convert to estriadol and it binds to androgen receptors and triggers a response.

Researchers in Oregon conducted a study with rainbow trout to test antiestrogenic responses. DHT and two weak, aromatizable androgens, DHEA and androstenedione, were fed to juvenile trout for 2 weeks. Results showed that DHEA and androstenedione significantly increased blood plasma vitellogenin (Vg) by up to 30- and 45-fold, respectively, and 17β-Estradiol (E2) increases were also observed with both androgens. DHT on the other hand, caused a marked decrease in Vg and E2 levels, suggesting that DHEA and androstenedione increased Vg and E2 via conversion to estriadol (not by estrogen receptor agonism.)

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dihydrotestosterone Info – DHT Cream, Order Andractim DHT Gel

Dihydrotestosterone Induces Anti-estrogenic Responses
September 11, 2010
Dihydrotestosterone is often used in research settings when studying androgenic hormones because it’s a potent, non-aromatizable androgen receptor agonist. Meaning, not only is DHT strong, it also doesn’t convert to estriadol and it binds to androgen receptors and triggers a response.

Researchers in Oregon conducted a study with rainbow trout to test antiestrogenic responses. DHT and two weak, aromatizable androgens, DHEA and androstenedione, were fed to juvenile trout for 2 weeks. Results showed that DHEA and androstenedione significantly increased blood plasma vitellogenin (Vg) by up to 30- and 45-fold, respectively, and 17β-Estradiol (E2) increases were also observed with both androgens. DHT on the other hand, caused a marked decrease in Vg and E2 levels, suggesting that DHEA and androstenedione increased Vg and E2 via conversion to estriadol (not by estrogen receptor agonism.)

Thanks, great study.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

vulture

Ok, started giving my rat 2 mg 11-Keto DHT each 36 hours in his testies. At second dosage after about 1 or 2 hours I feel with more appetite this morning and also irritable when hungry, real pissed off. I'm combining it with 4 to 6 drops of Pansterone. I'll keep reporting.
For the record: my DHT and T were really low before taking 11-Keto DHT+Pansterone.
UPDATE:
Subjectively: after using 2 to 3 mg a day of 11-Keto + 4 drops of Pansterone (5mg DHEA + 5 mg Pregnenolone) scrotally I feel that I'm hungrier than before, sometimes I feel like desperately hungry. It seems hard to me to be more than 3 hours without eating, I would have to eat a LOT to keep my stomach quiet for 4 hours...
It also seems to have raised my pulse a bit. My body smell seems a little bit "strange", like different. Oily face also (DHEA?)

I'm not so sure about this but I got the impression that my facial hair grows a bit faster than usual.

Kitridge30

Where is the 11KetoDHT! I want this stuff. Has it been removed ? Pleas tell me the FDA did not stop your production.

vulture

Hi, guys. I read that applying T to scrotum boosted DHT above normal range and despite smaller doses could be enough to get physiological levels, seems to be avoided to stay away from excessive DHT.
So, where is your rats favorite spot to apply 11-Keto DHT or DHT? interesting thing is that it is already DHT, so, absorption might be boosted and who cares if DHT becomes DHT? LOL
Any studies on DHT scrotal? I also read some gels (DHT or T) states NOT to use in your scrotum

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals