Dhair

I just saw this thread but I can't find the link to see the price of this supplement. I think I have a rat with hipogonadism and I was going to try this or androsterone. This seems a more powerful compound. Isn't it available anymore or something?
Neither this nor androsterone will fix your hypogonadism. However, if you combine it with a steroid like DHEA it will help.

vulture

Neither this nor androsterone will fix your hypogonadism. However, if you combine it with a steroid like DHEA it will help.
I already have Pansterone (DHEA+preg). I wanted to try both of them together as well as keeping stress low, zinc, magnessium, sunbathing, caffein, Vit E, some B3+Aspirin. I felt overall better while on Pansterone, and night-morning woods were a lot better, specially if I used it after mid-day. I can see the big picture now that I have weeks on and off of it. I also wanted to check what T3 alone can do. My morning temps and pulse are low, I wake up with cold hands and feets.

I think my hypogonadism might come from a years long unthreated varicocele combined with lots of chronic stress.

Constatine

My rat told me that 11-keto DHT and Andractim feel very similar. Andractim has much shorter half life which makes it easier to keep up with the increased metabolism. If you mix it with DMSO low doses of Andractim have an potent effect (like 1-2mg of DHT).
Yeah 11-keto-dht's half life makes it difficult to sleep as I get hungry in the middle of the night on it.
I would hate for this product to disappear. It is the most useful substance for my social life I have ever used. More confidence, better interactions, more female attraction, etc.

Palpatine

Yeah 11-keto-dht's half life makes it difficult to sleep as I get hungry in the middle of the night on it.
I would hate for this product to disappear. It is the most useful substance for my social life I have ever used. More confidence, better interactions, more female attraction, etc.
Ordered the Androsterone this morning... but couldn't find the 11-keto DHT... I guess it already has disappeared.

Palpatine

Which is the main difference?
Wish I knew. But everyone is raving about it and with the talk of Haidut pulling it, you know... scarcity and all, I just figured I'd pick some up before it's gone. Actually, I know a rat who would like to burn a few pounds off the mid-section without going into calorie restriction... and if he could up his Androgens at the same time then hallelujah.

I did order a couple bottles of Androsterone yesterday. Still excited about the possibilities of that stuff.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

In rats, and assuming that DHT might help their enlarged prostates:

For an enlarged prostate (hypothetically speaking), and using this keto DHT product (in DMSO), where would be the best point of topical application on the body to give maximum absorption to the prostate area? Much apologies if you've answered this before (I haven't run across this question being asked yet). Got to look after those rats and their prostates. Peace, bro.

I think any place is fine as the effect is systemic. People have reported good effects with androsterone as well. Some people with prostate issues have applied it to the pelvic area and/or lower abdomen. Scrotum probably also works but Peat seems to not be in favor of prolonged application there.

vulture

Ok, started giving my rat 2 mg 11-Keto DHT each 36 hours in his testies. At second dosage after about 1 or 2 hours I feel with more appetite this morning and also irritable when hungry, real pissed off. I'm combining it with 4 to 6 drops of Pansterone. I'll keep reporting.
For the record: my DHT and T were really low before taking 11-Keto DHT+Pansterone.

Broken man

I would be very happy to know date when there will be end of this product because this product is better for me than androsterone, some alternative would be very great.

Stud

I agree, the product is better than androsterone, they really are very different
yeah an androgenic steroid without too much pheromone effects would be better. On dht I got a crazy amount of respect on androsterone hostility.

Broken man

yeah an androgenic steroid without too much pheromone effects would be better. On dht I got a crazy amount of respect on androsterone hostility.
Yes and the fact that keto dht is more for my brain and androsterone only for my body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals