Wagner83

Has anyone used the infamous TITAN DHT gel available on DHT GEL, Andactrim, pesomax, stanoprol, neoprol, gelovit , anabolex

I am curious how the product compares in terms of efficacy to 11-keto (and whether it is even legit at all). It is being marketed for penis enlargement but I suspect that is highly unlikely to occur as an adult except in the case of congenital issues. But would be good to know if it is a legitimate source of absorbable DHT.

Also, anyone have any info on how 11-keto-DHT dosing compares to Proviron (mesterolone, oral synthetic DHT) in terms of equipotent effects.
I don't know if there's a way to tell whether they are selling dht, so as far as I can see it's impossible to trust it. Lots of bodybuilders will take the plunge and just observe if effects are there or not.

Better night woods and better vein health would likely result in a minor/nice increase in size for a lot of people. I doubt it would last if discontinued though.

Someone gave a review of proviron on here saying it had changed him for the better without suppression, I saw many reports without those same effects or with suppression. I don't know hot it compares to 11-keto but mesterolone does not occur in the body naturally (afaik) , the dose is way higher and the route is oral (metabolized by the liver first). That being said I don't think haidut is against proviron, I could be wrong.

Kibs

11-kt has been out a lot longer than that, prototype and iron legion had been making it for a while (no longer) now few others but disappearing fast. These were all transdermal.

DaveFoster

I'm 26. My anxiety was actually worse when I first started taking it. This was that "adrenaline overload" I spoke of. However, something must have changed because I rarely get an adrenaline response from anything anymore. Even if I get into a disagreement, I can keep my cool.
Sounds like it attenuated any underlying hypothyroidism and downregulated the HPA, so your body now uses thyroid to keep the blood sugar stable.

Jsaute21

Has anyone seen suppression of any sort on a moderate dose of this? @haidut i know you seem to think it is unlikely at such a dose but due to not being downstream like Preg or DHEA it seems logical to inquire further.

mirc12354

I used it for 2 months or so. No signs of supression. The dosage was only 2 drops/day tough.

Constatine

Does anyone else get signs of hyperthyroidism on this? I just lose way too much weight on 11keto.

Wagner83

Does anyone else get signs of hyperthyroidism on this? I just lose way too much weight on 11keto.
Not sure if that was it but after a couple of days it rat looked like it had less strength and smaller muscles (did not check in some time but wanted to see if it had an effect there), it could be coincidence or not eating enough on it. opethfeldt reported he had to eat a lot more on it.

mirc12354

What effects did you get? Did you have issues with mood and energy? Has it had long lasting benefits?
Perhaps a little more confident than usual but also a bit more irritable than usual. Nothing spectacular. I don't respond too well to haidut's hormonal supplements (could be my low cholesterol levels).

Risingfire

I used it for 2 months or so. No signs of supression. The dosage was only 2 drops/day tough.
This is an awesome supplement. I feel like the man on it. Unfortunately, once you get past 7/8mg's, suppression takes place. 1-5mg's are really all you need.

cyclops

This is an awesome supplement. I feel like the man on it. Unfortunately, once you get past 7/8mg's, suppression takes place. 1-5mg's are really all you need.

This has been my experience as well. I've taken up to 5mg a day and I do feel like THE MAN. Super confident and can take on anything. I'd like to keep feeling this way forever lol.

Does anyone know if a dose up to 5mg daily, would be safe to be taken indefinitely? Or do you eventually have to take a break? I'm a 31 year old male.

Jsaute21

Understood...how long does suppression last generally before being rectified?

Risingfire

Understood...how long does suppression last generally before being rectified?
That's really dependent upon how much you took and how good your health is.

As I mentioned prior, there's no real need to go to that level. It's a supplement

Jsaute21

That's really dependent upon how much you took and how good your health is.

As I mentioned prior, there's no real need to go to that level. It's a supplement
Absolutely, was just curious to see if anyone had experimental input. I'm always relatively cautious with these supplements.

TeslaFan

My testosterone went below normal (258 ng/dL) after 2-3 weeks of using it (3-4 drops per day). I was in a great mood during this time, and sex life was normal, if not better than usual. I did not feel any suppression.

After I stopped, testosterone went back to how it normally is for me: 360-500 ng/dL. So, suppression was temporary.
Ray Peat suggested it would be like that, in this Q/A:

Q: What do you think would help a male who has used exogenous steroids (not pregnenolone/DHEA, but for example testosterone/DHT in high amounts, or any of the "designer" anabolic steroids) for a while, to the point where the testes have shrunk, and endogenous testosterone production has obviously been lowered? How do you see this problem?

A: Testosterone and DHT aren’t toxic, so the testes probably haven’t been damaged, and would resume functioning with good nutritional support. 100 mg of pregnenolone and 5 mg of DHEA would probably help their recovery, but I think it would be good to have your LH and estrogen checked. If the LH is very high, using a little DHT for a while might be protective until it’s more normal. Coffee, aspirin, vitamin D, milk and cheese would also protect against hight LH.

So, I think it is important to take breaks with DHT.

Jsaute21

My testosterone went below normal (258 ng/dL) after 2-3 weeks of using it (3-4 drops per day). I was in a great mood during this time, and sex life was normal, if not better than usual. I did not feel any suppression.

After I stopped, testosterone went back to how it normally is for me: 360-500 ng/dL. So, suppression was temporary.

Good stuff. I started on Sunday, and took yesterday. I plan on taking 2-3x a week. @haidut have you seen bloods where T is lowered from exogenous usage of DHT? It seems to me conservative usage of KDHT or androsterone shouldn't contribute to negative feedback loop. (Unless abused)

Risingfire

Absolutely, was just curious to see if anyone had experimental input. I'm always relatively cautious with these supplements.
My rat used up to 10 mg's a day and he said it's an awesome feeling. He felt dominant and other behaviors associated with high DHT.

Wagner83

T could be lowered as much less estrogens are produced so less T is needed. Not sure I would cause that suppression given your usual levels but I'm just talking out of my **** there.
My rat used up to 10 mg's a day and he said it's an awesome feeling. He felt dominant and other behaviors associated with high DHT.
How did you know about suppression and how did you feel when suppressed (if you actually were)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals