OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just letting you know that this works, and it works way better than DHT. Seeing subtle changes in people around me, guys being more submissive and girls a lot more flirting. Maybe placebo, just my third day on it. Taking 5 drops/day at the moment.

Nice, keep them stories coming :): I always like hearing about social experiments.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I read a study where they gave DHT to old people and they improved in every blood parameter and kept the benefits when they stopped taking it. Exogenous hormones from our moms are really important and it's sad but the health of our moms could not be the best when we where growing inside them...so maybe exogenous hormones are the answer for hard-cases. I even read one paper saying that the gender of the child is determined by the amount of DHT of the mom.

Yes, I mentioned this a few times. In retirement homes for rich people down in Florida, it is very common for older males to ask the doctor for some "juice" and get some DHT. The doctors try to push T first but quickly realized it increases heart attacks if overdosed, while DHT has no such risks even in higher doses. Of course the key is to get dose right, as DHT should not be abused either. I think 5mg is plenty for most people.

Risingfire

Yes, I mentioned this a few times. In retirement homes for rich people down in Florida, it is very common for older males to ask the doctor for some "juice" and get some DHT. The doctors try to push T first but quickly realized it increases heart attacks if overdosed, while DHT has no such risks even in higher doses. Of course the key is to get dose right, as DHT should not be abused either. I think 5mg is plenty for most people.

If you do 8-10 mgs for 3 days, you'll be an unstoppable beast. It's almost too much

opethfeldt

I've noticed a few things since starting this about 3 months ago. I'm taking about 5-10mg a day most days. I'm more assertive in conversations. I'm more aggressive in general. Not aggressive as in hostile and violent, just more intense than I used to be. Men seem to either want to challenge me or are afraid of me. It's an unspoken dominance. I suppose I do walk and carry myself differently but they seem to know I'm more dominant than them instinctually. I have experience with this myself, having had low androgens and high estrogen not that long ago. Males who used to intimidate me no longer do. Older women really seem to dislike me. Sort of a disapproval thing. I do admit to having a bit of swagger that some people can't stand. Younger women who are attractive seem to be more attracted to me while the more average looking girls seem to avoid me. Lots of smiles, they sit next to me to get me to talk to them. They walk around provocatively. It's pretty great. I've also been told I smell good by a couple girls.

As for physical effects, it definitely seems to increase metabolism. It does this to such a degree that for a while, it was hard for me to get enough calories without having the DHT cause an adrenaline response. The solution was simple: eat more. It also hardens my body. Not dramatically but my face is more chiseled despite being a little higher in bodyfat than I'd like. I think it lowers estrogen pretty potently. Probably more so than androsterone, even. Sex drive is a bit come and go. Sometimes I'll get crazy sex drive where I feel like I have to get it right then and there. Other times, I couldn't care less. Actual sexual performance is pretty amazing. I'm much more aggressive and feel like I did in my teenage years. My muscularity hasn't changed. In fact, I work out a few times a week and despite eating a lot, I can't seem to gain any mass at all. It's a source of frustration to me, because my physique isn't really where I want it to be. Haven't experienced any muscle hardness or fullness effects you guys seemed to experience either, which sucks. I can only assume my DHT is extremely high, while my testosterone is next to nothing. One thing that does impress me about my physique is how much weight I can lift and how good my performance is despite having less mass. My lifts are all pretty much the same as they were before and I took over a month off. My body feels tight, explosive and powerful.

I've also gotten more hair growth on my arms. It's pretty ridiculous actually and they were pretty hairy before. My legs haven't seemed to change much, which I find interesting because of DHT's reputation for hair growth on the legs. I had balding calves that I hoped would regrow. I have noticed shedding on my chest and ab region, which doesn't surprise me, because I suspect low testosterone. This would cause a decrease in hair in those areas. As for hair loss (on my head), I haven't experienced any improvement but I also haven't had more shedding, so I think it's pretty safe to say DHT doesn't cause hair loss. At least not as long as cortisol and estrogen are controlled. I'm extremely prone to MPB. My facial hair growth has definitely increased. Grows probably twice as fast in the same time frame.

Pointless

I've noticed a few things since starting this about 3 months ago. I'm taking about 5-10mg a day most days. I'm more assertive in conversations. I'm more aggressive in general. Not aggressive as in hostile and violent, just more intense than I used to be. Men seem to either want to challenge me or are afraid of me. It's an unspoken dominance. I suppose I do walk and carry myself differently but they seem to know I'm more dominant than them instinctually. I have experience with this myself, having had low androgens and high estrogen not that long ago. Males who used to intimidate me no longer do. Older women really seem to dislike me. Sort of a disapproval thing. I do admit to having a bit of swagger that some people can't stand. Younger women who are attractive seem to be more attracted to me while the more average looking girls seem to avoid me. Lots of smiles, they sit next to me to get me to talk to them. They walk around provocatively. It's pretty great. I've also been told I smell good by a couple girls.

As for physical effects, it definitely seems to increase metabolism. It does this to such a degree that for a while, it was hard for me to get enough calories without having the DHT cause an adrenaline response. The solution was simple: eat more. It also hardens my body. Not dramatically but my face is more chiseled despite being a little higher in bodyfat than I'd like. I think it lowers estrogen pretty potently. Probably more so than androsterone, even. Sex drive is a bit come and go. Sometimes I'll get crazy sex drive where I feel like I have to get it right then and there. Other times, I couldn't care less. Actual sexual performance is pretty amazing. I'm much more aggressive and feel like I did in my teenage years. My muscularity hasn't changed. In fact, I work out a few times a week and despite eating a lot, I can't seem to gain any mass at all. It's a source of frustration to me, because my physique isn't really where I want it to be. Haven't experienced any muscle hardness or fullness effects you guys seemed to experience either, which sucks. I can only assume my DHT is extremely high, while my testosterone is next to nothing. One thing that does impress me about my physique is how much weight I can lift and how good my performance is despite having less mass. My lifts are all pretty much the same as they were before and I took over a month off. My body feels tight, explosive and powerful.

I've also gotten more hair growth on my arms. It's pretty ridiculous actually and they were pretty hairy before. My legs haven't seemed to change much, which I find interesting because of DHT's reputation for hair growth on the legs. I had balding calves that I hoped would regrow. I have noticed shedding on my chest and ab region, which doesn't surprise me, because I suspect low testosterone. This would cause a decrease in hair in those areas. As for hair loss (on my head), I haven't experienced any improvement but I also haven't had more shedding, so I think it's pretty safe to say DHT doesn't cause hair loss. At least not as long as cortisol and estrogen are controlled. I'm extremely prone to MPB. My facial hair growth has definitely increased. Grows probably twice as fast in the same time frame.

Any joint pains or irritability, and if not what do you credit this to?

TubZy

Any plans for this to come out as a non dmso version? Meaning if we wanted to try diamant with it, using the non dmso version should still be very effective

TubZy

your entire experience is almost identical to how I feel when I used masteron, i love that feeling

DaveFoster

Older women really seem to dislike me. Sort of a disapproval thing.
I think we've all had experiences with these "older women." There's often self-hatred in their disapproval of you.

How old are you man? Also, has it helped anxiety?

your entire experience is almost identical to how I feel when I used masteron, i love that feeling
TubZy cycles? Who knew! :D

Nicotine has very similar effects.

Rat used up to 15mg a day and quit cold turkey, no problems of any kind. Actually felt better hormones ever since...
Such_Saturation, the Rat Whisperer.

Last edited:

opethfeldt

Any joint pains or irritability, and if not what do you credit this to?
No joint pains or irritability. I attribute this to having a fair amount of body fat. I don't think it's possible for me to get low estrogen, barring the use of something like letrozole.

It's definitely been an experience. I've wanted to feel this way my whole life, so it's amazing to finally be there. I do things that surprise myself every day. It's as if my brain has had any femininity it once had sucked out of it.

I think we've all had experiences with these "older women." There's often self-hatred in their disapproval of you.
I definitely agree with this. It's the same thing for older men, too. They are jealous of my vitality and virility that they lost a long time ago.

How old are you man? Also, has it helped anxiety?
I'm 26. My anxiety was actually worse when I first started taking it. This was that "adrenaline overload" I spoke of. However, something must have changed because I rarely get an adrenaline response from anything anymore. Even if I get into a disagreement, I can keep my cool.

Wagner83

Did you try using less? My rat noticed a lot of the things you mentioned with just 1-2 drops three times a week. It was a very short experiment but still noticeable, perhaps it has to do with current state of health (the worse you are the more you need?). If you think T is too suppressed that could be an option. Given its half life I'm not sure if using daily is needed.
What you mention in your interaction with men may be an issue, do you manage to keep your (male) friends and interact positively with them?

BeLiKeWater

I read a study where they gave DHT to old people and they improved in every blood parameter and kept the benefits when they stopped taking it. Exogenous hormones from our moms are really important and it's sad but the health of our moms could not be the best when we where growing inside them...so maybe exogenous hormones are the answer for hard-cases. I even read one paper saying that the gender of the child is determined by the amount of DHT of the mom.

Go back and read basic genetics ...

opethfeldt

Did you try using less? My rat noticed a lot of the things you mentioned with just 1-2 drops three times a week. It was a very short experiment but still noticeable, perhaps it has to do with current state of health (the worse you are the more you need?). If you think T is too suppressed that could be an option. Given its half life I'm not sure if using daily is needed.
What you mention in your interaction with men may be an issue, do you manage to keep your (male) friends and interact positively with them?
I have not tried using that little. I'll give that a try the next week and let you know how it goes. With regards to friendships, I've never been that social a person and increasing DHT has only made me more of a lone wolf. The friends I do have seem to accept the new me, at least to my face, but I do get the feeling they talk smack behind my back.

Kibs

Sorry if I've missed it but what is the product called on the website?

Been using 11-kt for a few years on/off so would love to try this.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This product with T would be a killer stack. Do you know how to get Testosterone, @haidut ?

I can get T but I cannot sell it legally. So, for now this stack is a no-go.

satsumass

Forum Supporter
Has anyone used the infamous TITAN DHT gel available on DHT GEL, Andactrim, pesomax, stanoprol, neoprol, gelovit , anabolex

I am curious how the product compares in terms of efficacy to 11-keto (and whether it is even legit at all). It is being marketed for penis enlargement but I suspect that is highly unlikely to occur as an adult except in the case of congenital issues. But would be good to know if it is a legitimate source of absorbable DHT.

Also, anyone have any info on how 11-keto-DHT dosing compares to Proviron (mesterolone, oral synthetic DHT) in terms of equipotent effects.