OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
With 11-keto DHT, my test subject never slept so well since he was a teen. Consistent and trustworthy results with a drop every two days. Last night, he slept about 11 hours with a holiday schedule. No restlessness and quality is generally great with few wakeups. Androsterone is helpful to him too but he needs to spend more time with it, isolated, to see how it compares.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback!

d1d2

The time of day doesn't seem to matter, actually. I think with the long half-life that Haidut mentioned (36 hours), it lasts quite a while.

sprinter

MANY people have asked about this in recent posts. It is quite obvious that Haidut is purposely not answering this question. Does anyone have any idea as to why or what is going on? Was information mentioned elsewhere?

Constatine

MANY people have asked about this in recent posts. It is quite obvious that Haidut is purposely not answering this question. Does anyone have any idea as to why or what is going on? Was information mentioned elsewhere?
Considering a lack of response it might be a legal issue.

Miggie

I hope this product gets back soon because it was a very good one I really liked it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I am answering through private messages. I will send one to everybody who asked that question.

PUTFOT

Any idea why this is making me sleep 2 hours less? I wake up 2 hours earlier than usual, try to go back to sleep, but can't. Feels like my legs want to walk/move and my body is full of energy as well as my mind.

This is with a few drops in the morning/noon time. I get sedated after applying and sleep good, but my sleep seems to be shorter.

Any idea why this is making me sleep 2 hours less? I wake up 2 hours earlier than usual, try to go back to sleep, but can't. Feels like my legs want to walk/move and my body is full of energy as well as my mind.

This is with a few drops in the morning/noon time. I get sedated after applying and sleep good, but my sleep seems to be shorter.
shorter sleep is good.

It's a good sign. Just get up and go about your day. Take a nap if you want.

Eventually things will stabilize but this is a GOOD thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals