100mg allithiamine (+niacinamide&magnesium) makes me hot and sweating

DonLore

After some chronic infections and stress, I notice I have many issues with digestion, CNS, temperature, fatigue etc. Most times I take 100mg of B1 (TTFD) with niacinamide and magnesium, my brain fog clears, and I actually feel warm all over and sweating (in last year I have rarely even had a good sweat). Gonna try if taking this combo for 2 weeks restores my normal function. But its really a night and day difference

youngsinatra

After some chronic infections and stress, I notice I have many issues with digestion, CNS, temperature, fatigue etc. Most times I take 100mg of B1 (TTFD) with niacinamide and magnesium, my brain fog clears, and I actually feel warm all over and sweating (in last year I have rarely even had a good sweat). Gonna try if taking this combo for 2 weeks restores my normal function. But its really a night and day difference
Yes, it's a powerful combo!

How much B3 and magnesium do you use?

OP
D

DonLore

500mg B3 and I think its ~300mg of magnesium oxide. Really starting to think my B1 transporter enzyme or something got ****88 when I had some infection, since I have so much B1 defiecency symptoms. Niacinamide alone caused only a stress reaction, but with b1 it seems to work much better. I dont even feel like I need much carbs after it (more efficient glucose oxidation instead of lactic acid production?). How long have you taken B1 sinatra?

youngsinatra

500mg B3 and I think its ~300mg of magnesium oxide. Really starting to think my B1 transporter enzyme or something got ****88 when I had some infection, since I have so much B1 defiecency symptoms. Niacinamide alone caused only a stress reaction, but with b1 it seems to work much better. I dont even feel like I need much carbs after it (more efficient glucose oxidation instead of lactic acid production?). How long have you taken B1 sinatra?
I think a combination of compounds work best when it comes to optimizing oxidative metabolism. I also like the combination of B1 + B3 + Magnesium + CoQ10.

I currently use thiamin HCL (500mg) + magnesiumbisglycinate (300mg) around two to three times a day.
Sometimes I add some ubiquinone (200mg) to the stack.

youngsinatra

Btw I use a lot more B1, because thiamin HCL is less bioavailable than allithiamine or TTFD. You probably get more out of 100mg allithiamin than I who uses 1-2 grams of thiamin HCL.

Dr. B

Btw I use a lot more B1, because thiamin HCL is less bioavailable than allithiamine or TTFD. You probably get more out of 100mg allithiamin than I who uses 1-2 grams of thiamin HCL.
where can we get allithiamine and how much of thiamine HCL is absorbed... i was gonna just use 500mg once a day of thiamine hcl
no magnesium supplementing besides, maybe 50mg a day as a supplement of magnesium oxide

have you tried combining thiamine with policosanols

Motif

Which thiamine form /supplement should we get for best absorption?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals