1008 Test; 33.4 Free Test -- TRT, Hypoxia, Hypothyroidism & DHEA

Satellite

Hello, I wanted to share my recent blood test from two weeks ago.
I felt this was post worthy.

I contacted a telemedicine doctor about starting TRT, I wanted to try out a high-quality testosterone while having bloods done regularly and monitored by a licensed physician - wanted to save money also.

To get treatment a sports physical and blood work showing test levels under 450 is required.

Before purchasing my labs I asked the doctor if I should wait, because I was currently supplementing with DHEAs, herbal test boosters, and legal AIs.

He said not to worry, that none of my supplements would do anything for my test levels and to proceed.

Well I thought it was hilarious when they emailed my results shocked, asking if I was already receiving treatment!

I tend to think that the supplement regime I was utilizing was responsible, because my blood work 18 months prior was only 600 test and I was not using the same supplements at the time. I was only on them for two months.

I have been reading Peat's articles and trying to experiment and use Idealabs supplements where I think I need improvement, so it is also likely that I have improved my functioning in the 18 months.

However, I have recently switched up my stack and do not feel the same, although I do not feel bad, just different.

I will leave it at that, feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments!

My lab results are below and also my supplement stack:

Main Stack

4-DHEA
Androdiol®

Alpha AF
ALPHA-AF | STEEL Supplements - Steel Supplements

Idealabs
Androsterone
TyroMix
EstroBan
Kuinone
SolBan

PRE
PRE Workout | STEEL Supplements - Steel Supplements

Lion's Mane
Now Foods Bone Strength
Digestive enzymes

Supplements Used Sporadically

Cardenosine
Energin
Lapodin
Magnoil
MitoLipin
Pansterone
Pyrucet
DeFibron
Calcirol
5α-DHP
Lanosterol
Panquinone
Metergoline
Lisuride

upload_2020-1-11_13-15-0.png

tankasnowgod

Very cool. The only thing I don't understand.... if your last testosterone test was about 600 ng/dl, why were you even considering TRT?

OP
S

Satellite

Very cool. The only thing I don't understand.... if your last testosterone test was about 600 ng/dl, why were you even considering TRT?

Hey @tankasnowgod , thank you for the message.

The reason was to try to increase it from 600 to 900/1000 using a better quality testosterone while spending less money and doing bloodwork regularly.

The why would be to improve physique and sexual functionality. All the fitness YouTubers I see with nice physiques do TRT with Test at least 900.

My test was 1008 with 33.4 free test, but my libido was non-existent, meaning I have not completely addressed everything for optimal functioning.

Telemedicine TRT for Test cypionate and HCG would be $129 per month plus quarterly bloodwork at roughly a cost of $155 annually.

That is cheaper than the stack I was taking while possibly better for me.

tankasnowgod

Hey @tankasnowgod , thank you for the message.

The reason was to try to increase it from 600 to 900/1000 using a better quality testosterone while spending less money and doing bloodwork regularly.

The why would be to improve physique and sexual functionality. All the fitness YouTubers I see with nice physiques do TRT with Test at least 900.

My test was 1008 with 33.4 free test, but my libido was non-existent, meaning I have not completely addressed everything for optimal functioning.

Telemedicine TRT for Test cypionate and HCG would be $129 per month plus quarterly bloodwork at roughly a cost of $155 annually.

That is cheaper than the stack I was taking while possibly better for me.

I'm sure many "Fitness Youtubers" are on TRT or some other stack. I'm also confident they have a lot of time to dedicate to the gym and/or diet, and/or plastic surgery. They make their living off how they look. They only showcase a part of their life, many have serious problems they never address in videos (true of all people with a degree of fame, and anyone on social media).

As for libido, it does help some men, and others it doesn't help at all (or can even make worse). Often, there can be an initial improvement for a few months, followed by a steep decline. TRT certainly isn't a sure thing in this department.

I have also seen some threads from Haidut questioning the safety of HCG, and even showing it may be carcinogenic.

Bottom line, with a baseline testosterone of 600 or above, I don't think you'd see much improvement from TRT in the two areas that mentioned, unless you were to take massive doses like bodybuilders do to try and become hulk like (and libido usually suffers at these doses, and other problems can arise). You may have already experienced this with your supplement stack.

OP
S

Satellite

I'm sure many "Fitness Youtubers" are on TRT or some other stack. I'm also confident they have a lot of time to dedicate to the gym and/or diet, and/or plastic surgery. They make their living off how they look. They only showcase a part of their life, many have serious problems they never address in videos (true of all people with a degree of fame, and anyone on social media).

As for libido, it does help some men, and others it doesn't help at all (or can even make worse). Often, there can be an initial improvement for a few months, followed by a steep decline. TRT certainly isn't a sure thing in this department.

I have also seen some threads from Haidut questioning the safety of HCG, and even showing it may be carcinogenic.

Bottom line, with a baseline testosterone of 600 or above, I don't think you'd see much improvement from TRT in the two areas that mentioned, unless you were to take massive doses like bodybuilders do to try and become hulk like (and libido usually suffers at these doses, and other problems can arise). You may have already experienced this with your supplement stack.

Haha yes I agree wholeheartedly. My FSH results were at the low end of the range.

My libido was higher when test was 600, but I was taking sodium DAA to increase my HPTA.

My mental functioning was better with higher test, but it’s possible it was due to the excitatory effects of aspartic acid.

When I take tongkat Ali though, I get a high libido as it also turns on the HPTA. Also an increase in dopamine boosts it too.

My end goal is to keep my test above 600, my stress hormones in the bottom 10% of the range, and my HPTA and endocrine system peaked.

Finding the perfect substances is difficult, seems everything is carcinogenic or bad for you in some way! I will say though, regarding physique, I think one my best was when using high-dose vitamin D3 & K and androsterone and SolBan from Idealabs.

I was using preworkout and some other things, but there was a definite increase in anabolism with that stack. My bones definitely got stronger too, because my barbell lifts went up like 100 lbs virtually overnight!

Last edited:

ntking51

Hello, I wanted to share my recent blood test from two weeks ago.
I felt this was post worthy.

I contacted a telemedicine doctor about starting TRT, I wanted to try out a high-quality testosterone while having bloods done regularly and monitored by a licensed physician - wanted to save money also.

To get treatment a sports physical and blood work showing test levels under 450 is required.

Before purchasing my labs I asked the doctor if I should wait, because I was currently supplementing with DHEAs, herbal test boosters, and legal AIs.

He said not to worry, that none of my supplements would do anything for my test levels and to proceed.

Well I thought it was hilarious when they emailed my results shocked, asking if I was already receiving treatment!

I tend to think that the supplement regime I was utilizing was responsible, because my blood work 18 months prior was only 600 test and I was not using the same supplements at the time. I was only on them for two months.

I have been reading Peat's articles and trying to experiment and use Idealabs supplements where I think I need improvement, so it is also likely that I have improved my functioning in the 18 months.

However, I have recently switched up my stack and do not feel the same, although I do not feel bad, just different.

I will leave it at that, feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments!

My lab results are below and also my supplement stack:

Main Stack

4-DHEA
Androdiol®

Alpha AF
ALPHA-AF | STEEL Supplements - Steel Supplements

Idealabs
Androsterone
TyroMix
EstroBan
Kuinone
SolBan

PRE
PRE Workout | STEEL Supplements - Steel Supplements

Lion's Mane
Now Foods Bone Strength
Digestive enzymes

Supplements Used Sporadically

Cardenosine
Energin
Lapodin
Magnoil
MitoLipin
Pansterone
Pyrucet
DeFibron
Calcirol
5α-DHP
Lanosterol
Panquinone
Metergoline
Lisuride

View attachment 16293

would you apply all that to your skin all at once?

OP
S

Satellite

would you apply all that to your skin all at once?

Hi @ntking51 , so short answer is no.

I would use stacks which complimented each other.

For example, before a workout I would take SolBan orally with Tyromix, androsterone and vit k drops on my neck.

Other times I might mix it up and put a drop of Pansterone and vit k and vit d in my preworkout also so I get some orally also. The fats help slow the caffeine absorption too.

Cardenosine and pyrucet are good before and during exercise too.

The others I would just take here or there, usually all together on a spoon.

Some I took mostly at night like magnoil and pansterone.

The main stack I took daily though.