#10: Scientism, Serotonin, Autism, Toxic Excipients, Depression W/ Georgi Dinkov & Jahed Momand

Mauritio

Can someone do like Georgi Dinkov Clips- Youtubte channel ?
That would be such a wealth of information for the current and coming generations!

Inaut

Podcast is high level thinking type ***t. Glad they introduced jahed to me. Really smart dude

Thoroughly impressed as usual. Thanks for posting @theLaw

Terma

Ok that was the first time I ever sat through this podcast (jesus christ that's long, some good info but honestly I'm not doing that again lol - gimme a transcript), because of the title. I liked the comment about quiet people being interesting. So then I had to comment heheh (I swear I used to be that kid - that kid didn't know what was good for him).

You gotta take back the word Science. Everyone already loves that word. Don't let Tyson have it all to himself.

[I don't really agree with some of the approaches to problems in science that people on the fringes come up with. There really was some good info in there though - I'm not saying I regretted it ;)]

[Way too much politics for my taste, but that guy eschewing intellectual property in its entirety was kind of impressive - way to go on that] [Oh yeah check the chat replay around that time, someone said something super mean but it was hilarious lol]

[Also the bulgarian research stuff is super cool to hear about, haidut]

[I'm not high - I think that's the problem...]

Last edited:

morgan#1

Thanks! Listened to it over breakfast. I love listening to Georgi and Danny. Georgi is amazing the way he pieces things together. The quote he used in the beginning ““It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society” –Jiddu Krishnamurti. He was also profoundly interested in words and thought processes, and the detrimental influences they have on us.

Krishnamurti is talking about our creation of society, so a sick society means that we ultimately have divisions within ourselves. And to create an ideal society we have to look inside and figure out things about ourselves....

Whatever, I’m into it, very much enjoyed it. Thanks Georgi and Danny for getting it out there.

Dave Clark

In the part about Vegans and vegetarians having higher risk of stroke, I still believe when they do these type of studies it behooves them to do it on only organic food. How do they know whether the vegetables or the meats are what are causing the problem, or if it is the glyphosate, pesticides, xenoestrogens, fungicides, antibiotics, etc., etc. doing the harm and skewing the results. I am not a vegetarian, but I would like to see if people who eat only organic vegetarian foods are at higher risk of stroke. We have to eliminate other factors before we condemn food that has been eaten for ions without disease. My opinion is that modern diseases come from 'modern' (industrialized) living, otherwise these diseases relative to certain foods would have probably been apparent before these studies. I know not everyone will agree with this, it is just my observation.

Terma

Vegans and vegetarians do not absorb/manufacture as much carnosine, creatine, taurine or even carnitine (which can be beneficial for cellular health - notably if deficient in the first place). They suffer from the combined reduction of all these things and surely others. Imo you want to be at least pescetarian (if well-sourced) and someone else has thought the same thing before.

tygertgr

I turned it off after that guy said about three really dumb things about economics/politics. He repeatedly said private firms face the same problem as government planners in price calculation as if he had served up a slam dunk. Way to totally miss the point, genius. Private firms quickly go bankrupt when they get it wrong. The managers are fired and assets are liquidated and put to more productive use. In contrast, a government run system will continue to rob middle class people for decades before some form of systemic collapse. And, no, free enterprise did not start with colonial slavery. Modern bookkeeping and free enterprise has its most immediate origins in the European monasteries, though it goes back much farther than that. Luca Pacioli - Wikipedia

Last edited:

katiekeen

Does anyone know anything about the "Mitochondrial Cocktail" that Jahed refers to in his article? Co Enzyme Q10, L Carnitine, riboflavin. Whar doses of these would be required?

Regina

Wasn't sure where to post this video. The connection to this placement is Georgi's experience with vegetarianism being pushed at corporations.
I follow Ice Age Farmer and his excellent recent video tracks the nefarious forces coming together around "climate change":

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wasn't sure where to post this video. The connection to this placement is Georgi's experience with vegetarianism being pushed at corporations.
I follow Ice Age Farmer and his excellent recent video tracks the nefarious forces coming together around "climate change":

Thanks Regina! I’ve heard about this recently. I can’t wait to listen.

Regina

Thanks Regina! I’ve heard about this recently. I can’t wait to listen.
Thanks Blossom.

That is a good one from Christian at Ice Age Farmer.

With a slightly more cynical take on the drone attacks on Saudi oil refinery, a brief clip from Adapt2030.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Wow.
I’m glad I’m picking up a side of beef this weekend! I should probably start keeping bees soon too. I’ve wanted to do so for a long, long time so I need to get serious. Thank you again.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks Blossom.

That is a good one from Christian at Ice Age Farmer.

With a slightly more cynical take on the drone attacks on Saudi oil refinery, a brief clip from Adapt2030.

This was good too, thanks! About 1/2 the people around me didn’t even bother to plant corn this year. There’s also a lot of land for sale.

Regina

Wow.
I’m glad I’m picking up a side of beef this weekend! I should probably start keeping bees soon too. I’ve wanted to do so for a long, long time so I need to get serious. Thank you again.
haha yeah how 'bout them robot bees.

I'm in Florida right now. People make honey from bees in the black mangroves along the coast. Sooo delicious. It's like salted caramel taste but distinctly honey.
Florida is my hedge. ;) But it's a weird one. The serotonin/autism cortisol/estrogen personality type is rampant. But there is also this rugged individualism with honey makers, nurseries, people who harvest brush for mulch, artisans and even witches! A dichotomy of hard working resourceful "Christian" soldier people and depraved dangerous criminality. Sea level altitude but growing season is aplenty here. :bucktooth:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
haha yeah how 'bout them robot bees.

I'm in Florida right now. People make honey from bees in the black mangroves along the coast. Sooo delicious. It's like salted caramel taste but distinctly honey.
Florida is my hedge. ;) But it's a weird one. The serotonin/autism cortisol/estrogen personality type is rampant. But there is also this rugged individualism with honey makers, nurseries, people who harvest brush for mulch, artisans and even witches! A dichotomy of hard working resourceful "Christian" soldier people and depraved dangerous criminality. Sea level altitude but growing season is aplenty here. :bucktooth:
That sounds so interesting! We might *have* to move south soon because of my husbands health and have been considering Florida or South Carolina.
I’m kind of freaked out about the Animal Rebellion!

tygertgr

I’m glad I’m picking up a side of beef this weekend!

What do you do with it? Put it in a chest freezers and have a backup propane generator? Can a lot of it?

Seems a bit silly to buy meat in bulk when markets can be so much more efficient. This is why the profession of butcher existed in the first place. I don't want to waste days dealing with stocking and maintaining my own freezer full of meat: I want a butcher who I trust and is not an idiot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals