NewACC

@haidut Good afternoon Haidut, can you describe the difference between metergoline and 10-meo-harmalan in more detail?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Good afternoon Haidut, can you describe the difference between metergoline and 10-meo-harmalan in more detail?

There is not much published about 10-MeO-harmalan for me to make a comparison. The one study available shows it has anti-serotonin effects comparable to LSD at concentrations only 2-times higher. Lisuride, which was developed from LSD with the goal of having the same anti-serotonin potency but without the hallucinogenic effects, is used in doses of 50mcg-200mcg daily. So, 10-MeO-harmalan should be comparable in 100mcg-400mcg ranges.

NewACC

О 10-MeO-harmalan опубликовано немного, чтобы я мог провести сравнение. Одно доступное исследование показывает, что он оказывает антисеротониновое действие, сравнимое с ЛСД, только в концентрациях, превышающих его в 2 раза. Лизурид, который был получен из ЛСД с целью иметь такую же антисеротониновую эффективность, но без галлюциногенных эффектов, используется в дозах 50-200 мкг в день. Таким образом, 10-MeO-гармалан должен быть сопоставим в диапазоне 100–400 мкг.
I mean what is different between metergoline and 10-meo-harmalan according to your feelings (sorry for my English)

Smelly5

I've been on a 5 year crusade against Serotonin. *raises sword*
10-Methoxy-Harmalan is a very incredible substance.

Last Thursday afternoon I drank some orange juice. Half way through drinking about 500ml, I realised it wasn't fresh like advertised. It had a vinegar after-taste.
Soon my stomach was doing all sorts of crazy things and I was crippled. I could barely even talk properly.
I decided to take some 10-Methoxy-Harmalan and within 30 minutes, the stomach and allergy troubles from the OJ went way and I became sociable again.

That night I played some football and played easily the best game I've ever played.
I was fearless on the ball. By the end of the game, I was still sprinting when I'd usually be completely out of energy. My breathing was great. I normally suffer from low grade asthma after intense exercise. I also usually get a really intesinly red face, which wasn't prevelant.

A week prior to this I took some 10-Methoxy-Harmalan.
The things most noticable were;
-No startle response during what would normally be a heated discussion/argument.
-I sat down at a table full of many people and felt as though I could focus/relax as if I was sitting by myself. Sensory input was not over stimulating. At the same time, I didnt feel drowsy or lacking awareness.
-Increased Libido
-Increased Sociability in general

I've never exceeded 1 drop/100mg.

Amazing work Idealabs. It's been incredible to finally see all of these aspects of Serotonin which I've been reading about for so long, play out in some striking experiences.
For me, this only re-inforces how important targeting Serotonin is whether it's via supplements or not. I think most people don't experience the level of Serotonin that I do, and thus might not get such stand out results from this supplement.

Mauritio

I've been on a 5 year crusade against Serotonin. *raises sword*
10-Methoxy-Harmalan is a very incredible substance.

Last Thursday afternoon I drank some orange juice. Half way through drinking about 500ml, I realised it wasn't fresh like advertised. It had a vinegar after-taste.
Soon my stomach was doing all sorts of crazy things and I was crippled. I could barely even talk properly.
I decided to take some 10-Methoxy-Harmalan and within 30 minutes, the stomach and allergy troubles from the OJ went way and I became sociable again.

That night I played some football and played easily the best game I've ever played.
I was fearless on the ball. By the end of the game, I was still sprinting when I'd usually be completely out of energy. My breathing was great. I normally suffer from low grade asthma after intense exercise. I also usually get a really intesinly red face, which wasn't prevelant.

A week prior to this I took some 10-Methoxy-Harmalan.
The things most noticable were;
-No startle response during what would normally be a heated discussion/argument.
-I sat down at a table full of many people and felt as though I could focus/relax as if I was sitting by myself. Sensory input was not over stimulating. At the same time, I didnt feel drowsy or lacking awareness.
-Increased Libido
-Increased Sociability in general

I've never exceeded 1 drop/100mg.

Amazing work Idealabs. It's been incredible to finally see all of these aspects of Serotonin which I've been reading about for so long, play out in some striking experiences.
For me, this only re-inforces how important targeting Serotonin is whether it's via supplements or not. I think most people don't experience the level of Serotonin that I do, and thus might not get such stand out results from this supplement.
Awesome, that it works so well for you . Did you take it orally or topically?

Waynish

Generally good results in the first couple hours, but several rats got very tired (during the day) after a few hours on 1-2drops - and slept.

Generally good results in the first couple hours, but several rats got very tired (during the day) after a few hours on 1-2drops - and slept.
Rats could monitor their blood sugar. My rat gets tired often and naps a bit after taking too much K2 MK4, eating something usually helps him

I can confirm the experiences of others with 10MetOxyHarmalan.

Galloping mania was my favorite description.

According to my friend who has a good deal of experience microdosing LSD, 2 drops of 10McHarmlan feels identical to a 40mcg microdose of LSD, but Harnalan feels cleaner and has less peaks. Like a stable ride of feeling "bright" and full of brain energy for problem-solving, taking on new coding challenges, skin tone looks warmer as if there is more bloodflow and more life-energy, music sounds brighter, gut digestion and motility is increased, each moment feels interesting, social ability is improved --- it's definitely the right direction, and goes the opposite direction of "the high serotonin personality."

I agree with the conclusions of others, that EOD dosing, or once-a-week, or short microdosing cycles, is probably better than ED.

I can also confirm, that a drop of 10MethxyHarmaldan only touching the lips, is enough to experience the full ride.
10-MethyloxyHamalan could be an interesting ingredient in homemade cacao-butter chapstick.
Definitely consider 10MethoxyHamarlan a friend.

Waynish

I can confirm the experiences of others with 10MetOxyHarmalan.

Galloping mania was my favorite description.

According to my friend who has a good deal of experience microdosing LSD, 2 drops of 10McHarmlan feels identical to a 40mcg microdose of LSD, but Harnalan feels cleaner and has less peaks. Like a stable ride of feeling "bright" and full of brain energy for problem-solving, taking on new coding challenges, skin tone looks warmer as if there is more bloodflow and more life-energy, music sounds brighter, gut digestion and motility is increased, each moment feels interesting, social ability is improved --- it's definitely the right direction, and goes the opposite direction of "the high serotonin personality."

I agree with the conclusions of others, that EOD dosing, or once-a-week, or short microdosing cycles, is probably better than ED.

I can also confirm, that a drop of 10MethxyHarmaldan only touching the lips, is enough to experience the full ride.
10-MethyloxyHamalan could be an interesting ingredient in homemade cacao-butter chapstick.
Definitely consider 10MethoxyHamarlan a friend.
EOD? ED? Would you mind defining the acronyms once first before using them? :)

EOD? ED? Would you mind defining the acronyms once first before using them? :)
The context of the sentence provides the definition --- the acronyms EOD (every other day) and ED (every day) have been used in forums for decades to discuss dosing frequency.

I suspect 10MexyHarmbalan can also create improvements in verbal fluency, allow for playful use of language, and brings us further away from robotic instructional language. Great for creative writers or people just needing a mental refresh to reduce mental rigidity.

johnwester130

Ohhh my, this is quickly becoming one of, if not my favorite from the great Mr. Dinkov. Feels euphoric, chill, happy and pretty giggly. All signs of high dopamine/low serotonin and good metabolic state. Taken anywhere from 3-10 drops orally a day and even the lowers doses have vv pronounced effects so may stick w/ those. Love to hear anyone else's comments/feedback :)

It sounds interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom