LadyRae

Are taking it with Pyrucet too (I read you took that on another thread)?
Yes, I take pyrucet just a couple times a week now. And now I'm in Hawaii so I left most supplements at home. Lots of natural vit D for now....

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Slightly off-topic @haidut but why isn't your main site encrypted despite taking payment info?

The main site is only text and pics. However, behind the scenes it used a shopping cart (IdeaLabs Online Store) and that one is secure. Once you get to the portion of the checkout where you have to enter payment info, address, etc it is done over HTTPS. If you have concerns even about the non-private data exchange, just use the link above instead of the main site. They are the same system under the hood.

equusvult

The chemical has already been discussed in another thread (see 1st link in References below), so this is just the announcement that it is now available for purchase.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate or suggest optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
http://www.idealabsdc.com/lab

A naturally occurring (e.g. in tobacco) β-carboline derivative, 10-methoxy-harmalan (10-MeO-Harmalan) has been shown to act as a serotonin antagonist both in-vitro and in-vivo, with a mechanism and potency similar to the ergot derivatives, but without their psychotropic/hallucinogenic effects. In addition, several studies suggest dopaminergic effects of most naturally occurring β-carbolines. The chemical is currently not known to be regulated/restricted and is available commercially from a number of major chemical vendors.

Drops per container: about 250
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

10-MeO-Harmalan: 100 mcg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
"...A common feature of the immune cells of mammals and insects is the occurrence of serotonin receptors. Qi et al. [15] identified 5-HT1B, 5-HT2B, and 5-HT7 receptor expression in naive insect hemocytes, but only 5-HT1B and 5-HT2B appeared to have functional roles. While blockade of 5-HT1B significantly reduced phagocytic ability, blockade of 5-HT2B increased hemocyte phagocytosis. Harman and norharman are antagonists of both type 5-HT1 and 5-HT2 serotonin receptors,.."
My favorite supplement. I can eat without discomfort, and no side effects... It has improved my quality of life a great deal, so thank you haidut, and keep it coming.

The main site is only text and pics. However, behind the scenes it used a shopping cart (IdeaLabs Online Store) and that one is secure. Once you get to the portion of the checkout where you have to enter payment info, address, etc it is done over HTTPS. If you have concerns even about the non-private data exchange, just use the link above instead of the main site. They are the same system under the hood.
Sounds good. I just bought the product. By the way, you can get free TLS certificates for idealabsdc.com and haidut.me using Let’s Encrypt. If you have SSH access to your webservers, it's really easy to do so (check the link and press "Get Started"). It’s worth setting it up if you have a few minutes.
My favorite supplement. I can eat without discomfort, and no side effects... It has improved my quality of life a great deal, so thank you haidut, and keep it coming.
Improving gut function seems to improve everything else as well. Domino effect. Any other supplements you're taking?

I am putting 1-2 drops under my tongue for mild anti-serotonin effects in the evening. Works well: I second @Mauritio for relaxed chill mood and @LadyRae for the feeling of warmth.
My fingers prone to a mild Raynaud's syndrome in the winter. I figured out some time ago that this is due to increased serotonin and decided to try 10MH now instead of my standard method of increasing my CO2. After taking 2 drops, I could see almost immediately how blood rises up the whitish fingers and they became warm.
Excellent! I have the same problem and thyroid hormones did nothing to combat that. When I feel great and calm I never have this problem. Looking forward to trying this!

How does this compare to other serotonin antagonists? Is this the top dog that's legally available right now?

Soren

Forum Supporter
How many drops have you been taking? Very interesting that taking it orally for you greatly improved your digestion. I wonder if that is simply because it blocks the serotonin that is created in the gut or it has some indirect antibiotic effect that improves the gut.

I've been taking 5 drops orally every day but sort of under the tongue. Haven't noticed any major gut changes but I would say I'm pretty healthy and regular and I take charcoal weekly

T

tca300

After a bit of continued use, zombie ape says she feels happier with more energy on 1 drop per day.
XJyemeI.jpg

appotis

My rat tried about 90% of all idealabs supps and this one is the most profound for him.
It puts him in the zone. The rat can focus better at work and enjoy socializing more. Better sensual perception of vision, sound and taste.
In the morning the rat starts with one drop orally at 9am and takes one drop every 3h until 6pm.
Consistent results after taking it for over a month non stop.
Thanks a lot haidut for this great product.

bogbody

this product makes me feel really nice and calm but unfortunately every time i use it i get a migraine the next day. i wonder why this would be? possibly some kind of rebound? i was using 5 drops each time. maybe i will try a smaller amount.

equusvult

Does your lab rat take it orally? How much are you feeding your rat and how often?
Orally, but wipe any extra from tip of bottle on paw, so about 2 drops a day for a week to to ten days, then a few days off. As for feeding, not sure calorie wise, but probably, if he were a human, approx. 2500-3000 cal a day... Forgot to mention I also experimented with cypro. lusaride, and metergoline, all worked but with not quit feeling right, either unnaturally amped up or crushingly demotivated, where 10-har effects for him are on digestion only, so he just feels normal, if that makes any sense..

Orally, but wipe any extra from tip of bottle on paw, so about 2 drops a day for a week to to ten days, then a few days off. As for feeding, not sure calorie wise, but probably, if he were a human, approx. 2500-3000 cal a day... Forgot to mention I also experimented with cypro. lusaride, and metergoline, all worked but with not quit feeling right, either unnaturally amped up or crushingly demotivated, where 10-har effects for him are on digestion only, so he just feels normal, if that makes any sense..

My rat reacted to the metergoline with tiredness and slowing bowels. Lisuride same.

Do you find you have to cycle off with your rat the way you are, taking a few days off?

equusvult

My rat reacted to the metergoline with tiredness and slowing bowels. Lisuride same.

Do you find you have to cycle off with your rat the way you are, taking a few days off?
Yes... The effects even out, then I stop administering to the subject until symptoms return, then start again... The break is anywhere between 2-5 days. There is a very little slowing of subjects bowels
your lab rat, you mean
Yes, my rat...

Nokoni

Just wanted to report that, unfortunately, I was getting increasing MAO-A inhibitory effects. It took only 3 or 4 days, at a dose of 100 mcg per day, and the effect was building. But I am apparently quite sensitive to MAO-A inhibition. It's happened before when, ages ago, I tried Syrian Rue for some reason and got myself into the danger zone of serotonin syndrome, just using starter doses. And judging from the reports ITT, being that sensitive is very uncommon. But if you are or might be sensitive then just be alert to the possibility.

Back
Top Bottom