High_Prob

Legit questions indeed. A relatively cheap method would be to buy a genuine sample from a legit vendor like Sigma.

Dissolve it in ethanol and then compare with ours. You will see identical color, taste, etc. I can also provide a COA, but of course that does not prove anything as it is coming from the claimant (me) and can be easily fabricated. So, direct personal comparison with a legit sample is the only cheap-ish method and, of course, paying for a lab independent lab analysis is the ultimate verification. Those analyses are not cheap though, but I have always encouraged people to run such tests if they can find an affordable lab.
As far as stability - also a fair point. All chemicals degrade over time, but considering ethanol is an excellent preservative, and that beta-carbolines can remain stable in things like tobacco leaves for decades (maybe even centuries, based on archeological findings of in Central America), there is a good chance the chemical will stay largely intact over the course of a few months to a year. I mean, the same concern applies to all liquid products sold by any other vendor like Amazon, and the feedback on them and the Consumer Reports tests on select products do not seem to show much in terms of degradation over the course of 3-6 months. Of course, like anything else in this life (except death and taxes) - no guarantees, claimed or implied:):
@haidut on a previous post you stated that you will have COAs for everyone of your supplements through a third party
lab. Did this ever come to fruition?

Mauritio

So far my rodent used three drops and quite happy. Clear and fewer serotonin symptoms.
So you just started niclosamide and 10MH at the same time ...? Arent those too many confounding variables,especially given the overlap of what they do.

So you just started niclosamide and 10MH at the same time ...? Arent those too many confounding variables,especially given the overlap of what they do.

maybe. I shall see. I have ongoing serotonin symptoms. I know what helps or hurts that. I’m looking for H Pylori help and want to see if the niclosamide helps that.

Mauritio

maybe. I shall see. I have ongoing serotonin symptoms. I know what helps or hurts that. I’m looking for H Pylori help and want to see if the niclosamide helps that.
Okay.

Charger

So far my rodent used three drops and quite happy. Clear and fewer serotonin symptoms.
Just took my first dose (300mcg) about an hour ago and I agree, I feel happy. It's a nice feeling vs other things I've tried, I'm not overly stimulated nor am I too calm or sedated.

Need more time with this to give a fair assessment, obviously.

Last edited:

Risingfire

My rat took 4 drops along with a 1 drop of Tyronene. He feels relaxed and happier than earlier today

LuMonty

Aside from a lack of nausea, the main difference I've noticed is a bit hard to describe. I used to have a sort of heart-feeling, like elation, and it had gone away for several years. While it took 6 drops of 10MH, the feeling has returned and I wasn't expecting it. No amount of lisrude or metergoline has done that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut on a previous post you stated that you will have COAs for everyone of your supplements through a third party
lab. Did this ever come to fruition?

Not a COA for all of the products as that would cost a fortune as it is done for every batch, and we have 30+ products. We can only afford a COA for individual ingredients. I think we have a COA for this ingredient so I will try to dig it up and post here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Thanks for elaborate reply... Any recommendations in regards to shipping to UK ? does it matter which shipping method to choose ?

No problems with shipping to UK so far. Both regular mail and express (DHL) seem to work fine.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut does this have a drying effect like cyproheptadine does?

Not in my experience, as in all likelihood cypro's drying effects are due to its antihistamine properties and to my knowledge (or experience with it) 10-MH has no effects on the histamine system.

For my rat no libido difference. No drying of mucus membranes. No side effects at all for my rodents. It has reduced the rodents headache feelings that come from elevated serotonin.

Epistrophy

So far I have used 10-Methoxy Harmalan for 3 days the first day I used 3 drops topically, the second day used 5 drops topically (before bed), the third day 3 drops orally.

I have noticed a very clear head, random pains (which I have had) are non existent, blood flow seems to be much better, warm body, and laughing much more.

Today I noticed the whites of my eyes are really white, usually can see blood vessels but they are gone. In my opinion, definitely think 3 drops orally are the way to go.

conrad0602

So far I have used 10-Methoxy Harmalan for 3 days the first day I used 3 drops topically, the second day used 5 drops topically (before bed), the third day 3 drops orally.

I have noticed a very clear head, random pains (which I have had) are non existent, blood flow seems to be much better, warm body, and laughing much more.

Today I noticed the whites of my eyes are really white, usually can see blood vessels but they are gone. In my opinion, definitely think 3 drops orally are the way to go.
Good to hear. Mine be should be arriving today so will go 3 X oral. Do you think dosing once before bed is optimal?

Peroxphos

Thanks for the feedback. Was your topical application in the navel or elsewhere?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom