Raytoo

Haven't seen much of an effect started with one drop now up to four w/oj, I have lost 4 lbs in a week, no other changes in supplements.

Mauritio

Is there any study out there that suggests 10-MH as a tph inhibitor? Would be the best substance ever if so
Definitely would have posted that.

I found that it might be a substrate and inhibtor for PMAT (at least harmaline, harmalane and harmine).
PMAT has a similar function as DAT, SERT etc.
(Plasma membrane monoamine transporter - Wikipedia)

" All five β-carbolines are relatively potent inhibitors of PMAT and showed similar IC50 values in the range of 39.1 to 65.5 μM."

"These data suggest that harmalan and norharmanium are indeed substrates of PMAT.
It seems "
(Molecular Analysis and Structure-Activity Relationship Modeling of the Substrate/Inhibitor Interaction Site of Plasma Membrane Monoamine Transporter)

I found one study that showed that PMAT has higher affinity for serotonin than dopamine. Which would lead to a greater uptake of serotonin by PMAT and a greater inhibition of serotonin reuptake by beta carbolines... so not good.
This is all just relevant under the condition that I'm reading this right and this happens in humans in the dosages we take , which I'm not sure of. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny.

"When expressed in Madin-Darby canine kidney cells and Xenopus laevis oocytes, PMAT efficiently transports serotonin (K(m) = 114 mum), dopamine (K(m) = 329 mum), and the neurotoxin 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium (K(m) = 33 mum)."
(Identification and characterization of a novel monoamine transporter in the human brain - PubMed)

Last edited:

Galia

Today I gave to two friends, I will test tomorrow because I drove all day and did not know what to expect. the report is : A friend of mine felt very talkative and hyperactive on 2 drops of this, the other friend I gave it to felt very slacked and relaxed again on 2 drops. Tomorrow I will test on myself, and I will share the effect.

LadyRae

Today I gave to two friends, I will test tomorrow because I drove all day and did not know what to expect. the report is : A friend of mine felt very talkative and hyperactive on 2 drops of this, the other friend I gave it to felt very slacked and relaxed again on 2 drops. Tomorrow I will test on myself, and I will share the effect.
I've had both these reactions too, on separate days. Same # of drops (5), but different reactions. Not sure why...

iso1

Ok, it's definitely hitting me with the heavy wave of tiredness and sluggishness.

iso1

Me as well, tired. 5 drops sublingual.
It' very blunting in my case, was bad idea to take it before work lol. I recovered only on second day. Guess it's not a good use for me. Maybe others are more lucky.

Mauritio

Like I said before, I think it has similar actions to clonidine ,so a calming, anti-adrenaline/cortisol effect is expected. There might also be some GABAergic action going on .

I feel like it has strong anti-microbial effects when taken orally.

iso1

Anybody in UK wants to try it ? reselling my bottle for £20. Next day delivery.

High_Prob

Have run experiments using the following Idealabs products: Oxidal, Pansterone, Allo-P, Androsterone. 10MH is the only one that has given me a NOTICEABLE result. Oddly enough, this has been a positive effect on my sleep. Odd since you would think it should be the opposite of deep sleep, based on 10 MH’s supposed physiological role. Yes, this could be placebo, it has only been 7 days…I will provide an update.

Mauritio

Effects seem more mood enhancing when applied topically on my neck (so more reaches the brain)

And more androgenic and anti-microbial when taken orally ...

LadyRae

I was not feeling effects much. That is why I went to a higher dose and found what was giving me the effects. So lots of giggling, clear head, warm body on the higher dose
Me too! I love this stuff. I am consistently taking 5 drops under my tongue every morning with my sweet coffee?. My sleep has improved too. No more 2:30 am wake... I thought it was a fluke at first, but after a few days, I'll take it!

Mauritio

I was not feeling effects much. That is why I went to a higher dose and found what was giving me the effects. So lots of giggling, clear head, warm body on the higher dose
Okay thanks. I might try higher doses at some point.

Lejeboca

I am putting 1-2 drops under my tongue for mild anti-serotonin effects in the evening. Works well: I second @Mauritio for relaxed chill mood and @LadyRae for the feeling of warmth.
My fingers prone to a mild Raynaud's syndrome in the winter. I figured out some time ago that this is due to increased serotonin and decided to try 10MH now instead of my standard method of increasing my CO2. After taking 2 drops, I could see almost immediately how blood rises up the whitish fingers and they became warm.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom