10-methoxy-harmalan ,an anti-serotonin chemical?

Drareg

People are like crack addicts in this thread!
What’s that meme with Dave chapelle? Y’all got anymore of that 6-meO-harmalan?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Says the guy who received a sample already ??

golder

Not only does he have a sample of it, but he’s also now so low in serotonin that he’s making quite funny jokes about us that don’t.

Drareg

@Mauritio @James b
Im nearly out of it, I may get the DT’s and start ranting incoherently in this thread soon.

IMO it’s worth the wait, I’m really curious what other people’s experiences will be.

tankasnowgod

I’m finding this quite androgenic, I’ve been using 300mcg, I never really noticed this with lisuride, metergoline or cypro.
There are no noticeable side effects at these dosages for 2 weeks, I may up the dose for science, how were you at 5mg?
I may try 1mg for a bit just to see but 300 mcg is highly effective.

Very cool. I've tried ritanserin, lisuide, cypro, and metergoline over the past year, so am interested to give this one a shot. Cypro and ritanserin seemed to give the most potent effects, although that could be due to the doses I used. I actually noticed an "energizing" effect from ritanserin, but didn't see any androgenic affects, that I could point to in any of the things I tried.

Do you mean androgenic in the libido sense, or in the muscle/fat loss sense (more anti-catabolic)?

Drareg

Very cool. I've tried ritanserin, lisuide, cypro, and metergoline over the past year, so am interested to give this one a shot. Cypro and ritanserin seemed to give the most potent effects, although that could be due to the doses I used. I actually noticed an "energizing" effect from ritanserin, but didn't see any androgenic affects, that I could point to in any of the things I tried.

Do you mean androgenic in the libido sense, or in the muscle/fat loss sense (more anti-catabolic)?
Androgenic in general I would say, it covers all you mentioned, it’s not drastic but noticeable, increasing the dosage doesn’t do a whole lot, 1-2 drops is plenty IMO.

Androgenic in general I would say, it covers all you mentioned, it’s not drastic but noticeable, increasing the dosage doesn’t do a whole lot, 1-2 drops is plenty IMO.
Cheese has traces of harmans and harmalans. I think through bacterial fermentation of tryptophan

Herbie

@Mauritio

There are seeds called Syrian Rue which have high in harmala alkaloids, I mixed this with DMT containing bark to make an orally active form of DMT.

Also tobacco contains harmala alkaloids.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Herbie
Thanks, those are different alkaloids . One works as an SSRI ,some as a MAO-A inhibitor...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Maybe the phone number : "Ordering/Customer Service: 021-54308259"
or the email : "[email protected]"

I have not tried, I have no idea whether they speak english and whether they really have some methoxyharmalan.
Okay If georgi doesn't release it this month, I'll think about it . Thanks.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals