10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

Blossom

Forum Supporter

sweetpeat

I want one of these buttons!!
image_2021-04-26_213359.png

Rick K

Regina

Those are good! Just what I needed after being asked if I had vaccine records today.
I got asked today too! The person was so cheery, brightly asking, "so did you get your vax?" Like, isn't so awesome that we're eligible?!!
I wish I had this to answer ...

Attachments

• got vaxxed?.jpg
    got vaxxed?.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 119

tara

There are a few optimists who went to their last breaths insisting on some of these, including No.6.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
ughhh, very sorry to hear of your experience. You always do your best to uplift everyone here. I hope all is well for you.
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. It helps to laugh about it sometimes because this whole situation has been so crazy and trying for everyone. I didn’t really feel like explaining to the lady at the desk who asked for my vaccine records that I’ve recently had the virus and have antibodies. I know it’s not all about me but after working in the thick of it (in a hospital) through the end of August and actually having had it myself I needed a good laugh! My heart goes out to everyone whatever their views because this has been truly devastating on multiple levels.

LA

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. It helps to laugh about it sometimes because this whole situation has been so crazy and trying for everyone. I didn’t really feel like explaining to the lady at the desk who asked for my vaccine records that I’ve recently had the virus and have antibodies. I know it’s not all about me but after working in the thick of it (in a hospital) through the end of August and actually having had it myself I needed a good laugh! My heart goes out to everyone whatever their views because this has been truly devastating on multiple levels.
Yes it is a hard time for most people. We are sure my husband had it during the first week in Dec 2019. Thank God they didnt know about the bat-flu when we took him to ER for 7 hours. He sat in the gurney under observation while they gave him many lab tests, x-rays, etc. They tried to give him a flu shot, he said no way, the nurse kept saying don't you want to stay healthy? and he said, yeah! thats why Im not taking the shot

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes it is a hard time for most people. We are sure my husband had it during the first week in Dec 2019. Thank God they didnt know about the bat-flu when we took him to ER for 7 hours. He sat in the gurney under observation while they gave him many lab tests, x-rays, etc. They tried to give him a flu shot, he said no way, the nurse kept saying don't you want to stay healthy? and he said, yeah! thats why Im not taking the shot
Good for him! I’m sure it was here in late 2019. A nurse I worked with came back from Wuhan in October of 2019 very ill and several others at the hospital got the sickness.

Mauritio

I got asked today too! The person was so cheery, brightly asking, "so did you get your vax?" Like, isn't so awesome that we're eligible?!!
I wish I had this to answer ...
Haha that's a good one . Im getting asked daily almost.