10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

K

Kayaker

You're not understanding that carbon and environmentalism aren't the main thing they're gunning for. It just a scheme being pushed by a segment of the ruling class. There are still plenty of ruling class exploiters who rely on oil who aren't against the pandemic and the WEF. The Vlassovites like Putin for instance.
In the grand scheme of things, yes.
The primary agenda was the pandemic and everything that went a long with it, especially in regards to creating an excuse for digital id's and central bank digital currencies. You should look into the military involvement in the pandemic and vaccine ordeal. Your missing out how the capitalists are wielding state power in their own interests.
I agree. What are some good books or resources to learn about corruption by conservatives?
The economic and the control aspects are inseparable. The control aspects are a means to obtain and maintain class dominance with assymetrical information, surveillance and to control how and where money is spent, regulating everyone outside the ruling class through the state apparatus.
In other words, they're destroying the middle class ladder to prevent anyone from climbing up who is likely to turn against them, and they're increasing their ability to assess them with surveillance. But for those who don't want to climb any ladder, the economic aspect is way more threatening. It seems unnecessary for anyone to climb a ladder to destroy them if the people unite against them, which I don't believe will happen, but I don't see any other way.
Trump's opposition to ESG is surely "irritating" to some, but the technocrats still maintained and increased their wealth, political power, and pushed through their agenda through his administration. They already have capacity for exploitation and dominance in the current system and they didn't lose it from anything any Republican has ever done.
Good point.

Z

Zsazsa

03.jpg

Demyze

media-4.jpg

David PS

1643146228448.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals