10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

Regina

FFLSGcbVIAElkqM
Elites so funny.

-Luke-

I feel a bit sorry for the man. Completely traumatized. Like so many people.

TheCalciumCad

I feel a bit sorry for the man. Completely traumatized. Like so many people.
For people this traumatised in life covid has been their refuge to keep living in fear for they live off it for energy, these people genuinely will not make it. CNN an co could say pandemic over tomorrow and these people would still wear 3 masks to go to bed.

-Luke-

Traumatized, yes, but also a snitch when push comes to shove, the kind of person that makes a fascist society run.
Sure, I‘m not saying he is innocent. It‘s a perfect combination of a weak personality and nonstop fearmongering.

But how can someone live like this? It‘s not just this one guy. A few weeks ago I saw a woman on my street, probably not much older than me, mid/late 30's. She came out the door, put on a mask, put the trash can out front by the walkway and went back inside. She put on a mask because she had to leave the house for 30 seconds. How can people like that ever live normally again? Is that even possible?

Doc Sandoz

Sure, I‘m not saying he is innocent. It‘s a perfect combination of a weak personality and nonstop fearmongering.

But how can someone live like this? It‘s not just this one guy. A few weeks ago I saw a woman on my street, probably not much older than me, mid/late 30's. She came out the door, put on a mask, put the trash can out front by the walkway and went back inside. She put on a mask because she had to leave the house for 30 seconds. How can people like that ever live normally again? Is that even possible?
On some regressed level it gives them a sense of security. The mask acts as a talisman, a magical amulet to ward off evil spirits. Reason is a thin veneer for many people, once stripped away its return is not certain. Still they will go wherever they perceive the herd is going, so the appearance of normality may eventually obtain assuming others resist the globalist Anschluss.

As far as I'm concerned, they can live however they like so long as they don't become informants reporting the "disobedient" acts of their neighbors to some block warden. Traumatized or not, toady-snitches like that guy in Walmart richly deserve their inevitable comeuppance.

Last edited:

IROM

On some regressed level it gives them a sense of security. The mask acts as a talisman, a magical amulet to ward off evil spirits. Reason is a thin veneer for many people, once stripped away its return is not certain. Still they will go wherever they perceive the herd is going, so the appearance of normality may eventually obtain assuming others resist the globalist Anschluss.

As far as I'm concerned, they can live however they like so long as they don't become informants reporting the "disobedient" acts of their neighbors to some block warden. Traumatized or not, toady-snitches like that guy in Walmart richly deserve their inevitable comeuppance.
Literally read Baudrillard on the Realm of Sorcery and the Simulacrum. He has some ideas that jive well with the notion of taking time off from verbalization activity and engaging in the world of things themselves. Your comment made me think of the masks as a talisman for sorcery.

I found this funny at the beginning of the pandemic that everything was so fake and represented that it was fitting that masks became such a meme. You have to travel through the mask-wearing Order of Sorcercy (CDC word games and the whole play we have been through for two years) to enter into the stage of simulation.

The third stage (Stage of Sorcery) masks the absence of a profound reality, where the simulacrum pretends to be a faithful copy, but it is a copy with no original. Signs and images claim to represent something real, but no representation is taking place and arbitrary images are merely suggested as things which they have no relationship to. Baudrillard calls this the “order of sorcery”, a regime of semantic algebra where all human meaning is conjured artificially to appear as a reference to the (increasingly) hermetic truth.
Specific to the pandemic, the simulation is the newly formed post-COVID world, just as post-9/11 world was a concept used to justify many things which had no real basis coming from a supposedly random event of senseless violence.

One article I found seems to actually fit Baudrillarian analysis of what is going on. I am sorry to say that many "pragmatist" philosophers are trying to use Baudrillard to attack conspiracy theorists... This is the guy who wrote a book called "The Gulf War Never Happened" and they want you to believe that Baudrillard would not write a book called "The COVID Pandemic Never Happened" based on the fact that it is an extremely mild pandemic with extreme distortion of public perception.

1ip7nxvh3dvmhwh570hycmg.png

Last edited:

PolishSun

I think we are talking about mass hipnosis here. It is not funny. The hypnosis probably was done through TV.

Mauritio

20211128_102249.jpg