1 Way Into Peating. Some (newbie?) Questions

Ableton

Pretty happy so far, I think my hypo is getting better. Definitely feel more energetic. So here is what I typically eat in a day. Trying to get more calories, but it's hard because of satiation and gut issues, and me trying to avoid starches which seems to work really well for my gut issues.

28 years old
181cm/5'11
77kilos
moderate weightlifting like 2-3 times a week

2600 cal
130g protein
450-500g carbs
30-50 g fat

breakfast:
0,5 liter OJ
2-3 eggs
1 tsp coco oil
1 tsp gelatin
maybe some additional fruit

I don't want to eat eggs everyday, is yoghurt fine here as well?

snacks throughout the day:
1 liter grape juice
2-3 coffee with milk and gelatin (i want to get this up, but run into gut issues if I have more)
3tsp honey
700g apple sauce
a little bit of parmesan (dont like it)
1 carrot

Any more suggestions for snacks?

lunch:
100g shrimp/beef/liver
some fruit
1 tsp coco oil
0,5 liter OJ
1tsp gelatin

dinner:
sometimes more peaty animal meat with gelatin and coco oil. if not more fruit
0,5 liter OJ
some fruit
like 25g cheese

Thats a lot of meat to go through (calcium/phosphorus ratio). I don't really want to eat meat every day, or even twice a day. But how do I have proper meals while avoiding starches and also meat? I can't just drink more OJ/milk at this point, it doesn't satiate me and too much liquid is bad for my gut...

Before bed:
glass of whole milk and honey
a little bit of ice cream

Suggestions appreciated. Want more calories, want to reduce meat, want to keep avoiding starches. Trying to slowly add more milk but kinda lost on what to eat at this point. Should I just "force" one more liter of juice down and stick with eating animal protein 3x a day?

I think the yoghurt is fine if you digest it well.
Dried fruits are a nice snack, I like dates and raisins.
I wouldn't force down anything.

Pretty happy so far, I think my hypo is getting better. Definitely feel more energetic. So here is what I typically eat in a day. Trying to get more calories, but it's hard because of satiation and gut issues, and me trying to avoid starches which seems to work really well for my gut issues.

28 years old
181cm/5'11
77kilos
moderate weightlifting like 2-3 times a week

2600 cal
130g protein
450-500g carbs
30-50 g fat

breakfast:
0,5 liter OJ
2-3 eggs
1 tsp coco oil
1 tsp gelatin
maybe some additional fruit

I don't want to eat eggs everyday, is yoghurt fine here as well?

snacks throughout the day:
1 liter grape juice
2-3 coffee with milk and gelatin (i want to get this up, but run into gut issues if I have more)
3tsp honey
700g apple sauce
a little bit of parmesan (dont like it)
1 carrot

Any more suggestions for snacks?

lunch:
100g shrimp/beef/liver
some fruit
1 tsp coco oil
0,5 liter OJ
1tsp gelatin

dinner:
sometimes more peaty animal meat with gelatin and coco oil. if not more fruit
0,5 liter OJ
some fruit
like 25g cheese

Thats a lot of meat to go through (calcium/phosphorus ratio). I don't really want to eat meat every day, or even twice a day. But how do I have proper meals while avoiding starches and also meat? I can't just drink more OJ/milk at this point, it doesn't satiate me and too much liquid is bad for my gut...

Before bed:
glass of whole milk and honey
a little bit of ice cream

Suggestions appreciated. Want more calories, want to reduce meat, want to keep avoiding starches. Trying to slowly add more milk but kinda lost on what to eat at this point. Should I just "force" one more liter of juice down and stick with eating animal protein 3x a day?

You should supplement with Calcium Carbonate to reach your Ca requirements.

I get like 3g a day, that is not enough?
From milk mostly

That is high,and maybe you should talk with Peat in regard to Vitamin D intake?I recommended to you 10000IU D,but im not sure with that amount of Calcium.

OP
A

Ableton

That is high,and maybe you should talk with Peat in regard to Vitamin D intake?I recommended to you 10000IU D,but im not sure with that amount of Calcium.
Yeah i double checked and on average it’s closer to 2,5g, but still.
Here is the thing: I feel better since upping my calcium. Before peating like 6month ago I had bloodwork done, and actually had high blood calcium and low magnesium. On a diet that was very low in calcium.
I think there was some calcium leeching going on, from bones and hair.
Upping calcium and vit d I suspect to be the main mechanism on how I stopped my hair loss. how do I contact peat?
Can you pm me?

Yeah i double checked and on average it’s closer to 2,5g, but still.
Here is the thing: I feel better since upping my calcium. Before peating like 6month ago I had bloodwork done, and actually had high blood calcium and low magnesium. On a diet that was very low in calcium.
I think there was some calcium leeching going on, from bones and hair.
Upping calcium and vit d I suspect to be the main mechanism on how I stopped my hair loss. how do I contact peat?
Can you pm me?

I do not have his contact,but other members have,dont know one though =]

tara

Maybe you've resolved your issues for now, but if this is still relevant:
I can't just drink more OJ/milk at this point, it doesn't satiate me and too much liquid is bad for my gut...
If you want to reduce the liquid, you could have a go at turning some of your milk into farmers' cheese, and see if you like it/it agrees with you. It's a pretty simple process. Warm milk, curdle, strain.