1. Question About CoViD 19 / 2. Question About George

Motif

... Floyd

Are there studies where they took people with bad or mild CoViD19 cases and testet their blood and everything else for similarities to get a clue about what causes some people to die from it and others not even having symptoms?

I mean they shut the whole world down because of this , so such studies should be made everyWhere I guess, right ?

2. US cities are burning because of the racist cop who killed George Floyd, but why is everybody so sure that he was acting racist? Because he was white and the victim black ?
C‘mon...
I mean maybe he is racist, but maybe he is not and just a piece of s***.
Why is everybody so sure that it was racist?

I was reading he has a history of being aggressive in the past, so it should be easy to find out if he was only treating non whites bad or if he didn’t make a difference cause of skin colour!

Imaging all this ***t right now and the cop was not even acting that way because of George Floyd’s race!

Last edited:

boris

To make any meaningful conclusions about a virus you would, like Peat said, first have to "test the test". There seems to be no interest in that. The mysterious "people without symptoms" are false positives and people with background immunity from older coronaviruses.

The people who die from it are already severely ill, sometimes there are seemingly healthy people with underlying conditions that went unnoticed. Others died from the wrong ventilation practices: Special Report: As virus advances, doctors rethink rush to ventilate. Others died from wrong or overdosed medication: Covid-19 – a case for medical detectives.

And others simply died from completely unrelated causes but were counted as COVID either way: Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

Last edited:

Attakai

If a white man kills a black man, or a black man kills a white man, race will be brought up regardless of of whether it is relevant or not.
Unfortunate but that is how our society is.
Police brutality and racial profiling are very real problems in this country however.

J

jb116

... Floyd

Are there studies where they took people with bad or mild CoViD19 cases and testet their blood and everything else for similarities to get a clue about what causes some people to die from it and others not even having symptoms?

I mean they shut the whole world down because of this , so such studies should be made everyWhere I guess, right ?

2. US cities are burning because of the racist cop who killed George Floyd, but why is everybody so sure that he was acting racist? Because he was white and the victim black ?
C‘mon...
I mean maybe he is racist, but maybe he is not and just a piece of s***.
Why is everybody so sure that it was racist?

I was reading he has a history of being aggressive in the past, so it should be easy to find out if he was only treating non whites bad or if he didn’t make a difference cause of skin colour!

Imaging all this ***t right now and the cop was not even acting that way because of George Floyd’s race!
Both questions can be answered with: the situations are what they are because "they" wanted them that way.

Any normal, reasonable society would have calmly looked at the bull**** covid19 situation and with just an inkling of actual education it would've been acknowledged that it is only a coronavirus; common, normal, every year as usual but as a variation. There is nothing to see here.

Again any normal, reasonable society would have calmly thought about the supposed cop supposedly killing that guy and would have realized "there is no sign of racism here, just a strange and bizarre supposed cop reaction to an arrest situation. No racism in sight, nothing to see here.

boris

(I don't agree with everything in this video, the guy paying someone could be anything. But the bricks are suspicious)

Last edited:

PhilParma

Floyd and Chauvin worked together at El Nuevo Rodeo in Minneapolis. The media played up the race angle in order to incite a race war of sorts to distract the masses from the planned economic reset. Divide and conquer. Destabilize and control.

edit: removed some speculation

Last edited:

jmojo

Why is it the mindset of the right to focus on trying to debunk the race narrative which is arguably the lesser important context while failing to engage in the much more important aspect which is a system that has beaten down and dehumanized a large portion of the population?

OP
M

Motif

Why is it the mindset of the right to focus on trying to debunk the race narrative which is arguably the lesser important context while failing to engage in the much more important aspect which is a system that has beaten down and dehumanized a large portion of the population?

So maybe it’s a big lie that all this is really about a racist killer cop or at least started by that
-
And everybody is just with that and blindly follows.

Great.

Last edited:

TripleOG

George Floyd protests are more about unchecked police brutality disproportionately affecting a specific community than whether or not Chauvin was racist.

[Some] US cities are burning because it was a perfect storm for civil unrest. The negative impact from months of quarantine has A LOT to do with it.

Max23

The Last American Vagabond did also a good video about it (The Last American Vagabond). This is another step in the globalists agenda to establish more control. The wheel is in motion, hard. Further steps are set to follow. In YouTube:

George Floyd protests are more about unchecked police brutality disproportionately affecting a specific community than whether or not Chauvin was racist.

[Some] US cities are burning because it was a perfect storm for civil unrest. The negative impact from months of quarantine has A LOT to do with it.
That’s because there’s more crime amongst the black community than amongst other races/communities. Statistics clearly show that.

jmojo

So maybe it’s a big lie that all this is really about a racist killer cop or at least started by that
-
And everybody is just with that and blindly follows.

Great.

The fact that a lot of people are having trouble with supporting a movement that at it's core is about fixing a corrupt policing system and a system in general that has dehumanized so many is beyond me. We don't need to argue over race. Can't we just come together and fight for a better and more just world? Instead this forum has to drag everything into some sort of conspiracy. Everyone loves to speculate with conspiracies and act like they have it all figured out.

boris

@jmojo so you have it all figured out then? Trying to ridicule -arguments, statements, or suspicions- by calling them a conspiracy theory won‘t get you far here.

Max23

The fact that a lot of people are having trouble with supporting a movement that at it's core is about fixing a corrupt policing system and a system in general that has dehumanized so many is beyond me. We don't need to argue over race. Can't we just come together and fight for a better and more just world? Instead this forum has to drag everything into some sort of conspiracy. Everyone loves to speculate with conspiracies and act like they have it all figured out.

Just watch it. The solution will be that more rights from people need to be taken, government control needs to be tightened and more power to the police given. Contact tracing also fits with this problem and is also offered as a solution. Just watch the video I posted and all of Corbett Reports at https://www.corbettreport.com/. It turns out the world´s biggest problem is human and a solution to that is more control over humans or changing the human (transhumanism). Just watch the videos and the world and you´ll see it!

+ 1
Why is deadly force often used instead of Tasers, why are officers often 'rehired' after such instances with little reporting of the fact in MSM :eek:

And then ther is this;
“We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department,” Jeremiah Ellison, a member of the City Council, said on Twitter this week. “And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue it back together,” he added. “We are going to dramatically rethink how we approach public safety and emergency response.”
Cities Ask if It’s Time to Defund Police and ‘Reimagine’ Public Safety

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Latent xenophobia or racism is common in all nations, states, ethnicities, societies.

Your experience, education, intelligence, upbringing, environment as a kid and young adult will probably decide how prevalent this latency turns if at all

I‘m not American and have too much respect for the people there to pretend I understand the racial and associated conflicts in the US.
But I think regardless that this „movement“ isn’t about what you wrote. I would support such a movement. The „Core“ you mention is made up by a few sane people, the rest captures the situation for their own purpose and goals, some just to loot and violence.
Others for more refined identity propaganda and again others for political gains.

In Germany we have out of nothing all kinds of NGOs and lobby-organizations that see a golden opprtunity - claim there is structural and institutional racism everywhere (there is neither in Germany) and then you have the undercurrent of divide and conquer of the modern identity fascists.
It’s all a big mess.
I despise the murderer of Floyd, a sadistic Ashole that in no nation should be anywhere near wearing a police uniform and badge. There is undue police violence towards black and other non-whites in the US as far as I allow myself a judgement. There is overproportional crime from people of color which has structural reasons and is no accused for said police violence .... there is valid Protest and activism against that. But this is not what the current upheavals are about

Also: I‘d like to know from Americans that are honest about themselves: is there racism from people of color towards whites too? How common is that and how severe? If magically the police force was mostly PoC tomorrow, would they behave similar towards whites?
These are sincere questions - not to defenestration or derail, not to relativate - out of interest

jmojo

Latent xenophobia or racism is common in all nations, states, ethnicities, societies.

Your experience, education, intelligence, upbringing, environment as a kid and young adult will probably decide how prevalent this latency turns if at all

I‘m not American and have too much respect for the people there to pretend I understand the racial and associated conflicts in the US.
But I think regardless that this „movement“ isn’t about what you wrote. I would support such a movement. The „Core“ you mention is made up by a few sane people, the rest captures the situation for their own purpose and goals, some just to loot and violence.
Others for more refined identity propaganda and again others for political gains.

In Germany we have out of nothing all kinds of NGOs and lobby-organizations that see a golden opprtunity - claim there is structural and institutional racism everywhere (there is neither in Germany) and then you have the undercurrent of divide and conquer of the modern identity fascists.
It’s all a big mess.
I despise the murderer of Floyd, a sadistic Ashole that in no nation should be anywhere near wearing a police uniform and badge. There is undue police violence towards black and other non-whites in the US as far as I allow myself a judgement. There is overproportional crime from people of color which has structural reasons and is no accused for said police violence .... there is valid Protest and activism against that. But this is not what the current upheavals are about

Also: I‘d like to know from Americans that are honest about themselves: is there racism from people of color towards whites too? How common is that and how severe? If magically the police force was mostly PoC tomorrow, would they behave similar towards whites?
These are sincere questions - not to defenestration or derail, not to relativate - out of interest

Regardless of race, the state of the US has been to build the system around the elite and powerful. White, Black, Hispanic, etc., doesn't matter if you're part of the lower class. You will be downtrodden. The system is designed to keep upward mobility very difficult and maximize prison capacity, keep wages low, hinder workers from productive unions, keep the transfer of wealth at an exponential level to those already at the top.

Chris Hedges is someone who has the best perspective on the current state of things (IMO):

LUH 3417

Regardless of race, the state of the US has been to build the system around the elite and powerful. White, Black, Hispanic, etc., doesn't matter if you're part of the lower class. You will be downtrodden. The system is designed to keep upward mobility very difficult and maximize prison capacity, keep wages low, hinder workers from productive unions, keep the transfer of wealth at an exponential level to those already at the top.

Chris Hedges is someone who has the best perspective on the current state of things (IMO):

That is correct. The irony is that the downtrodden want to pretend they are the elite because they think class aspiration is the same as class reality so they don’t even have a true assessment of their own station in life.