#05: Bioenergetic News And Q&A - Global Warming, Serotonin, Dopamine, Nitric Oxide, Depression, BPA

HumanLife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2hicm_Uo3E

Hey, does anyone here know who "Prerna Rupa" is? Haidut and Danny Roddy claim that they used to do blogs which were Ray Peat inspired but they stopped. They were mentioned in this podcast but I don't think I wrote their name right because I can't seem to find them using Google. Haidut and Danny Roddy claimed they used to do meditation blogs.

tankasnowgod

Of note on the absorption on Tocopherol/MCTs throught the skin..... I have been applying them in areas close to veins with natural pockets, like inner elbow, back of knee, and arm pit. I have gotten noticeable effects on nearby muscles with progesterone and DHEA using this strategy. It seems to imply that absorption is really good in these areas. Maybe just as importantly, it's not as easy to get rubbed off onto clothing or sheets, especially if applying right before bed.

rei

This claim of healthy sumos was something completely new to me. The guy in the video above has sweat pearling on his forehead just from cooking or waiting for food in a restaurant so it does not seem to hold true for him at least... In the end he claims he was 330 pounds with 11 % fat, very hard to believe since i have never seen one even remotely ripped sumo.

Herbie

@rei Ok I am facinated in this since all of today.

konishiki was 633 pounds (283kg) in his prime (pictured) he is 55 now seems fine and makes music still full head of hair. In his prime he didn’t have the buffalo hump, dated women etc.

I watched sumo videos of him and he was extremely strong and read what haidut said that sumos have high subcutaneous fat but not visceral fat the latter is what gets in muscles and organs and causes problems.

They eat high protien from beef, chicken and fish mainly sometimes pork. High nutrition and low fat with high carb.

Protien 160g, fat 40g and carb 1000g and that that is produce this fat from the high carb diet not high fat diet which is interesting.

Attachments

• 33CF413C-BB0F-447C-9906-0812FEAC5977.jpeg
    33CF413C-BB0F-447C-9906-0812FEAC5977.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 45

inurendotoxin

Too many open tabs. I meant to post this here...:???:

Another really great show. I feel like if anyone is gonna take Peat to the mainstream now, Danny and Georgi will be the ones to do it...

I particularly enjoyed the hairloss discussion around 1:58-2hr mark.

Also, the climate change discussion reminded me of this BBC documentary I last saw in 2003. Might be of interest to some people...

I have no idea if it ties in with what Georgi was talking about as I have yet to rewatch it, but I think it had something to do with the Gulf stream.

Lejeboca

Of note on the absorption on Tocopherol/MCTs throught the skin..... I have been applying them in areas close to veins with natural pockets, like inner elbow, back of knee, and arm pit. I have gotten noticeable effects on nearby muscles with progesterone and DHEA using this strategy. It seems to imply that absorption is really good in these areas. Maybe just as importantly, it's not as easy to get rubbed off onto clothing or sheets, especially if applying right before bed.

I have the same experience of a noticeable muscle growth near the application of preg+DHEA combo. I am applying it in the inner elbow 'pocket'. And I agree that it is a practical application place for me because of what you've mentioned and because I don't even need to massage it in, just keep the elbow bent for a bit.
(For the record, I am applying Idealabs' preg+GHEA.)

Lilac

Can you elaborate?

The interviewers were asking Ray if he was aware of this forum (he never looks at it--LOL) and other stuff. He was aware of Pranarupa, and thought his stuff was good. The whole exchange was only a few sentences.

Somebody recently put those interviews online for all to listen to and linked to them in a recent thread. I would search the term "Back of a Tiger."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom