Ray Peat Interview 03/30/2020 - COVID-19, Losartan, Sugar, Methylene Blue & More, Q&A - Dr Ray Peat

Lejeboca

Here is an mp3 audio file at 128kbps. (I apologize for uploading a large file.)

Attachments

• covid-19-losartan-sugar-methylene-blue-more-q-a-dr-ray-peat-128kbp.mp3
    50.4 MB · Views: 438

powerlifter

I feel like Ray Peat's conversation style changed a bit in this interview (not worse or better, just different). Has anyone felt the same?

Regina

I feel like Ray Peat's conversation style changed a bit in this interview (not worse or better, just different). Has anyone felt the same?
He cares about life.
But he seems comfortable with Jodelle. I think it is great she is doing this.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

A few links to people that Ray mentions at the end of the interview:

David Icke

Just a heads-up, David Icke has been very vocal about his belief in reptilian beings in high positions of power around the world for decades now. Not sure if Peat is aware of that particular thread throughout Icke's work, and might just have seen his recent videos were he never mentions it.

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-28%20at%201.59.56%20PM.png

David Icke

Just a heads-up, David Icke has been very vocal about his belief in reptilian beings in high positions of power around the world for decades now. Not sure if Peat is aware of that particular thread throughout Icke's work, and might just have seen his recent videos were he never mentions it.

Dr. Peat does not seem to support Icke's lizzard fantasies, flat out stating that he considered Icke to be a borderline maniac. The only interview he said he nearly entirely agreed with was the most recent one on London Real (leaving out Icke's anti-sugar sentiment).

Last edited:
OP
theLaw

theLaw

Dr. Peat does not seem to support Icke's lizzard fantasies, flat out stating that he considered Icke to be a borderline maniac. The only interview he said he nearly entirely agreed with was the most recent one on London Real (leaving out Icke's anti-sugar sentiment).

Interesting. Do you remember where Peat said this, or was it an email exchange?

Thanks!:D

Gone Peating

David Icke

Icke is controlled opposition