Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.
People sometimes get bad reactions from grapes that is usually due to the white moldy layer. When it's cleaned off properly,they tolerate them.
Raisins are basically dried grapes,so I'm thinking the mold is still left on raisins,you just can't see it like on grapes?
Anybody any experience with...