• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

infrared light therapy

  1. BigShoes

    Near-Infrared (NIR) Causing Testicle Damage ... Permanent??

    Hello all, I purchased a "Care Lamps" Derma Red Plus p300 LED red light device that emits 630 & 660nm red and 830 & 850nm near infrared in March 2021. I purchased this for use on the face and neck (thyroid), but also used it on the testes after seeing that red light may have positive effects on...
  2. R

    Oops, did I slip up buying this?

    A while ago I purchased this Beurer TL55 day/night light, thinking that the red light part of it could also help therapeutically, but as I can't find information on the wavelength. Did I get the wrong end of the stick...
  3. LifeGivingStore

    LGS10 - Infrared Light Therapy Handheld Device - 830nm

    Here is another addition to our red light therapy handheld device lineup, the LGS10. This is an all infrared light that is 830nm. This wavelength has been shown to be very beneficial to the thyroid. Infrared light is mostly invisible, only about 5% of this light is visible while the other 95%...