I've been experimenting with oranges and (dried) grapes for some time.
And I see that oranges give a little bit hints of a white tongue.
While with grapes my tongue is perfectly pink.
Also, I'm a little bit less sure about this, but it seems like my eyes are a little bit more red if I drink...
People sometimes get bad reactions from grapes that is usually due to the white moldy layer. When it's cleaned off properly,they tolerate them.
Raisins are basically dried grapes,so I'm thinking the mold is still left on raisins,you just can't see it like on grapes?
Anybody any experience with...