Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

InChristAlone

God expects them to behave rightly. If they don't they're not of God. Having mercy and grace for each other doesn't mean living in a co-dependent dysfunctional relationship with everyone ignoring each others' sins in order to get along. That's weak sauce religion. No thanks
That's the definition of self-righteous to claim you never say anything that could offend someone never do anything that you will have to apologize for. I want to be around folks who admit they are not perfect, they are not God, they mess up and they are willing to apologize and make it right. I don't know a single soul on this planet who has never hurt someone.

We need to be careful about harboring resentment towards the church. It's one reason my husband and I left and our life fell apart. We had no one besides family. A couple people from his work he formed a band with but no one we could really count on where previously we were in a lifegroup that supported each other. But things kinda went sour within the group and we went to a different church but it had been the last thing to really form some bad resentment towards Christians and we stopped going. Church hurt is not a reason to abandon it. God called us to commune together as the body of Christ. To be a Christian is to be a part of the church body. Without which we can wither. We all judge Christians because we expect them to behave rightly. Our expectations will of course lead to being hurt. That is not how we were saved. We are to have mercy and grace for each other just as Christ has for us.

Religious people seem to have some issues because they harbor toxic shame. Non-religious people have buried toxic shame as well they just wear the mask better. Someone who runs from their sin their only purpose in life is to feel accepted by people so of course they may seem more loving, it's a mask. Underneath it they are just as sinful as the self righteous, but it's internalized necessitating wearing a mask. Self righteous are the Pharisees who went more than human with their toxic shame. They obviously are not true Christians because no one is righteous not even one.

The people who had the most positive impacts on my life were those who were truly Christians and truly wanted to carry out the Kingdom of Heaven and serve others. Non Christians are the ones who have hurt me the most deeply.
This is why I am pointing out my experiences with the church. If 90% are just people “playing” church then we all need to be careful who we take our lead from. It is hard finding that real 10%.

Perry Staltic

That's the definition of self-righteous to claim you never say anything that could offend someone never do anything that you will have to apologize for. I want to be around folks who admit they are not perfect, they are not God, they mess up and they are willing to apologize and make it right. I don't know a single soul on this planet who has never hurt someone.

Behaving rightly includes repenting when we do wrong and amending our behavior and making restitution if necessary. It doesn't mean being flawless.

InChristAlone

This is why I am pointing out my experiences with the church. If 90% are just people “playing” church then we all need to be careful who we take our lead from. It is hard finding that real 10%.
Yeah I know what you mean I am still in the process of getting hooked up into the community. We just started going to our church in January. My church's motto is 'be intentional neighbors that reflect the love of Christ' and so far I can say we are meeting authentic Christians. There are definitely lost souls in that church, but you will have that everywhere when you open your door to everyone as the church does. If we become an exclusive group that you have to check off so many boxes before you can be a part of the community, that is not reflecting Christ and that won't reach the lost. Jesus reflects love and mercy so many times in his ministry, for instance he says about the woman who was rubbing oil and kissing his feet that because she had been forgiven much she loves much. I am similar in my life right now. I have been forgiven much so I understand what grace means. Those who have not been forgiven will not reflect grace towards others.

joaquin

Are you sure about that?

One of the best overviews of the pizzagate evidence was done by Ben Swann on a local television station-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZp44w0QyMv6/

So, potentially coded emails, relationship with Maria Abromovich, disturbing art, and such. Certainly not enough for a conviction in that piece, though probably enough to spur an investigation.

Of course, there is more. Retired Navy Seal Erik Prince gave this interview to Breitbart where he suggested there was photographic evidence on Anthony Weiner's laptop of the Clintons involved in such rituals and abuse-

Breitbart hasn't removed or edited that story since the beginning.

There are also the very detailed and credible allegations against Bill Clinton of rape and sexual abuse from Juannita Broaderick, Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey. None of which have ever recanted.

There is also the flights that Bill and Hillary Clinton took on Epstein's private jet to his private island.

Cathy O'Brien named the Clintons among her abusers (along with many other high ranking politicians and famous people), often in graphic detail, published back in 95, and she has never been sued for libel or slander by any of those she accused. You can still purchase new copies of her book containing the allegations on Amazon today. And Sarah Ruth Ashcraft made very public allegations that Hillary Clinton abused her when she was a young teen. Again, no libel or slander suit.

In addition, the Franklin Coverup detailed a child sex trafficking ring that included many high level politicians in the 80s, as did the documentary "Conspiracy of Silence"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HuydK9WItbJE/

Jerry Sandusky worked as a coach at Penn State for at least a decade (and maybe several) after the coaching staff was alerted to his abusive behavior of young boys-

So, we know that underage sex trafficking rings, even involving very young children, exist. We know that rich and powerful people are involved in these rings. We know that Bill Clinton has been credibly accused of rape and sexual assault many times. We also know of specific accusations against Hillary Clinton We know that the Clintons flew on Epstein's jet several times, specifically to go to his private island.

So, with all that, why would you dismiss the possibility that allegations in Pizzagate (the original ones, not the media created strawman allegations) are true?

1. You seem to have a strong preference towards circumstantial evidence.

2. You have, by inference, changed my assertion to something entirely different from what I clearly stated. It would behoove you to go back and reread what I wrote.

3. Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey have nothing to do with the mythical pizzagate.

4. So really, what material have you in this diatribe for nonexistent pizzagate? Anyone that ever knew Epstein is guilty by association? To quote the eternally annoying John Stossel, give me a break.

Yeah I know what you mean I am still in the process of getting hooked up into the community. We just started going to our church in January. My church's motto is 'be intentional neighbors that reflect the love of Christ' and so far I can say we are meeting authentic Christians. There are definitely lost souls in that church, but you will have that everywhere when you open your door to everyone as the church does. If we become an exclusive group that you have to check off so many boxes before you can be a part of the community, that is not reflecting Christ and that won't reach the lost. Jesus reflects love and mercy so many times in his ministry, for instance he says about the woman who was rubbing oil and kissing his feet that because she had been forgiven much she loves much. I am similar in my life right now. I have been forgiven much so I understand what grace means. Those who have not been forgiven will not reflect grace towards others.

Our pastor retired 5 years ago. It was a great 20 years with him though. A brilliant man who holds a master’s degree and Ph.D. in theology. I don’t know where I will find a teacher like that again. You seem like a sweet and caring person, I hope you find a safe church/place to land.

tankasnowgod

1. You seem to have a strong preference towards circumstantial evidence.
No, it's just that "circumstantial" is all there is. I explicitly stated that this wasn't enough to prove anything. But, I don't think it should be completely dismissed, either.
2. You have, by inference, changed my assertion to something entirely different from what I clearly stated. It would behoove you to go back and reread what I wrote.
Ridiculous. I quoted you saying "There is no pizzagate." I don't know how you could be more clear than that. That would mean that you don't think that the Clintons or Podestas were capable of abusing or trafficking children, which is what the original allegations are.
3. Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey have nothing to do with the mythical pizzagate.
True, but if someone has been accused of being a rapist and committing sexual assault, it isn't that much of a stretch to think that they might engage in similar behaviors with minors.
4. So really, what material have you in this diatribe for nonexistent pizzagate? Anyone that ever knew Epstein is guilty by association?
Again, ridiculous. It's not just that Clintons "knew" Epstein. It's that they flew on his plane to his private island several times (Bill more than 12, Hillary allegedly 6). I think an in depth relationship with someone who is accused of running a massive underage trafficking ring, and flying to an island where such trafficking occurred, is pretty damning evidence when it comes to the allegations of sexually abusing minors.

And all I was pointing out was that there might be something to the original allegations (something which is clear if you read my post). It's pretty clear, by stating explicitly that "There is no Pizzagate" and again "nonexistent Pizzagate" that you think the Clintons aren't capable of such crimes. I think they are.

Regina

Are you sure about that?

One of the best overviews of the pizzagate evidence was done by Ben Swann on a local television station-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZp44w0QyMv6/

So, potentially coded emails, relationship with Maria Abromovich, disturbing art, and such. Certainly not enough for a conviction in that piece, though probably enough to spur an investigation.

Of course, there is more. Retired Navy Seal Erik Prince gave this interview to Breitbart where he suggested there was photographic evidence on Anthony Weiner's laptop of the Clintons involved in such rituals and abuse-

Breitbart hasn't removed or edited that story since the beginning.

There are also the very detailed and credible allegations against Bill Clinton of rape and sexual abuse from Juannita Broaderick, Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey. None of which have ever recanted.

There is also the flights that Bill and Hillary Clinton took on Epstein's private jet to his private island.

Cathy O'Brien named the Clintons among her abusers (along with many other high ranking politicians and famous people), often in graphic detail, published back in 95, and she has never been sued for libel or slander by any of those she accused. You can still purchase new copies of her book containing the allegations on Amazon today. And Sarah Ruth Ashcraft made very public allegations that Hillary Clinton abused her when she was a young teen. Again, no libel or slander suit.

In addition, the Franklin Coverup detailed a child sex trafficking ring that included many high level politicians in the 80s, as did the documentary "Conspiracy of Silence"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HuydK9WItbJE/

Jerry Sandusky worked as a coach at Penn State for at least a decade (and maybe several) after the coaching staff was alerted to his abusive behavior of young boys-

So, we know that underage sex trafficking rings, even involving very young children, exist. We know that rich and powerful people are involved in these rings. We know that Bill Clinton has been credibly accused of rape and sexual assault many times. We also know of specific accusations against Hillary Clinton We know that the Clintons flew on Epstein's jet several times, specifically to go to his private island.

So, with all that, why would you dismiss the possibility that allegations in Pizzagate (the original ones, not the media created strawman allegations) are true?

ndn

most of the people attending rituals dont know theyre at one and that energy is being harnessed or transferred. if you do it enough it will change your astral body/etheric body and you'll become possessed to the point you literally don't know what you're doing . this isnt some new fad of a theory it goes back to before babylon its as old as the world itself. the organizations can't stay in existance if many people know this is going on. this ***t is absolutely real, the kabbala instructs them that they have to do this to us but also says they have to put it in works of fiction so that a small percentile can figure it out . the ancient texts dont say magic isnt real it says dont play with it those aren't the same things

these people also have unlimited access to cocaine which aids in facilitating the transition , they have control over law enforcement which gets all the coke

Hugh Johnson

most of the people attending rituals dont know theyre at one and that energy is being harnessed or transferred. if you do it enough it will change your astral body/etheric body and you'll become possessed to the point you literally don't know what you're doing . this isnt some new fad of a theory it goes back to before babylon its as old as the world itself. the organizations can't stay in existance if many people know this is going on. this ***t is absolutely real, the kabbala instructs them that they have to do this to us but also says they have to put it in works of fiction so that a small percentile can figure it out . the ancient texts dont say magic isnt real it says dont play with it those aren't the same things

these people also have unlimited access to cocaine which aids in facilitating the transition , they have control over law enforcement which gets all the coke
Why do people keep blaming Kabbalah?

InChristAlone

Our pastor retired 5 years ago. It was a great 20 years with him though. A brilliant man who holds a master’s degree and Ph.D. in theology. I don’t know where I will find a teacher like that again. You seem like a sweet and caring person, I hope you find a safe church/place to land.
That stinks you don't have him anymore :/ Thanks!

InChristAlone

"Nietzsche pointed out that there’s real utility in staring into the abyss. And he warned that if you stare into the abyss the abyss might stare into you and that if you fight with monsters you risk becoming a monster. That’s an extremely wise caution." Jordan Peterson

OP
Peatful

Peatful

"Nietzsche pointed out that there’s real utility in staring into the abyss. And he warned that if you stare into the abyss the abyss might stare into you and that if you fight with monsters you risk becoming a monster. That’s an extremely wise caution." Jordan Peterson
Ironic?
Poetic?

Nietzsche was a satanist.

InChristAlone

Ironic?
Poetic?

Nietzsche was a satanist.
Yeah he was not someone I'd look up to, but philosophers still quote him pretty heavily.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

ndn

Why do people keep blaming Kabbalah?
i'm not understanding you there... are you saying the kabbalah isnt inherently bad and is just knowledge that can be used for good or bad? if so its kinda odd that you'd be surprised at kabbalah comments under the current nature of the regime .. (??

OP
Peatful

Peatful

is that thing supposed to be a counterclockwise spin symbolic of deadly orgone energy that they supposedly feed off of
Bet you’re correct

Thank you so much

@Perry Staltic

See above regarding deadly energy
All seeing eye
It’s more than likely on a latitude / longitude that gets them all excited

Listen dear Perry
I’m not trying to convince you.
I’m very glad you’re on this thread.
And for folks who are just coming around -
Those just awakening to the possibility of this evil
Let’s encourage them