How far are you willing to go with this current situation?

Uselis

Hey guys,

unfortunately my country (Lithuania) is slowly planning to impose more strict restrictions. My job already requiring constant 10 day testing which I will refuse and quit the place if it's not a scare tactics.

My options will be relocate somewhere with less restrictions, find some type of odd jobs or hope it's all smoke and bluff to scare people who are on the verge (which is working quite well).

Unfortunately we lithuanians are very good at enduring hardships instead of protesting lol so I expect most people eventually will succumb to pressure even though comments online seem rebelious.

As for me I am still a bit clueless if by refusing testing I am not shooting myself in a foot but gut feeling says it's so wrong. Even law is on my side here lol but goverment gonna goverment as per usual. They find ways circle around what constitution says and I am not willing to battle them in courts due to financial inability and simply cause working conditions sucks anyways lol. Would be less of a hassle to just relocate.

This thread without some specific help request more so to drawv inspiration from people who are willing to go far with what they feel is right so please post if there is anything that would make you finally to give up and comply.

Thank you, wish you all to stay strong!

fever257

Do not comply is the only reasonable strategy going forward. Nothing about any of this has made any sense. The stringent actions like lockdowns and vaccine passports cannot be justified. We never should’ve relinquished any rights to the government, and they never had the authority to take them, so the way i see it, we’re making up for lost ground. With each passing day, new conflicting information comes out, revealing discrepancies, government overreach, and human rights abuses, among others.

Do not wear a mask. Do not get the verkzhine. Do not obey lockdowns. It takes every person standing up and fighting this abuse to make it stop. and then getting it on the books to make sure they never try some ***t like this again.

Vinny

Hey guys,

unfortunately my country (Lithuania) is slowly planning to impose more strict restrictions. My job already requiring constant 10 day testing which I will refuse and quit the place if it's not a scare tactics.

My options will be relocate somewhere with less restrictions, find some type of odd jobs or hope it's all smoke and bluff to scare people who are on the verge (which is working quite well).

Unfortunately we lithuanians are very good at enduring hardships instead of protesting lol so I expect most people eventually will succumb to pressure even though comments online seem rebelious.

As for me I am still a bit clueless if by refusing testing I am not shooting myself in a foot but gut feeling says it's so wrong. Even law is on my side here lol but goverment gonna goverment as per usual. They find ways circle around what constitution says and I am not willing to battle them in courts due to financial inability and simply cause working conditions sucks anyways lol. Would be less of a hassle to just relocate.

This thread without some specific help request more so to drawv inspiration from people who are willing to go far with what they feel is right so please post if there is anything that would make you finally to give up and comply.

Thank you, wish you all to stay strong!
I recently told my boss who pushed me to get the jab that I quit.

Rick K

Good for you, Brother. You are in my prayers.

Birdie

Wow. I think you're the first person I "know" who's done this.

OP
U

Uselis

Thanks guys, keep them answers coming! It's somewhat challenging time for me but surprisingly to myself I am handling future with courage and hope. Every likeminded post helps to feel not alone!

Today I refused mandatory tests every 7 days and as a result got suspended indefinitely.

Rick K

Thanks guys, keep them answers coming! It's somewhat challenging time for me but surprisingly to myself I am handling future with courage and hope. Every likeminded post helps to feel not alone!

Today I refused mandatory tests every 7 days and as a result got suspended indefinitely.
Please remember that it only takes one to start, one to break the dam. I assure you more will follow your lead and this is how change happens. Bless you.

akgrrrl

Good for you. Just to understand that this whole thing is GLOBAL and not a specific country...any thinking person has to realize that the agenda is big, meaty&dangerous; and we are all living in a situation never known before on planet earth.

I rarely view any threads pertaining to the jab (there are far too many of them imo, and quite a few of them created by suspiciously new members), but I have to say, kudos to you, Vinny, you did the right thing. Truly, it's inspiring that you went against the grain and stood up for yourself. Now if only more would follow suit....

Rick K

Why don't you wait for them to fire you? Then depending on the law of the country where you live you can sue them.
There are still the same options to do so now. Quitting because of an oppressive environment allows for suite just as easily. Whether the chicken or egg comes first here, we need to support all members who decide to move on because of intolerance and intimidation as they face an uncertain future and have the bravery to tackle that when so few do.

Tim Lundeen

Rick K

It's abysmal to see how far how fast humanity has sunk to below the level of animals. People threatening to intern or kill the unvaxxed? How will we ever reconcile? Militaries being used to suppress dissent by the people they are sworn to protect? Wait until the military wing of Fema steps up to the plate. They will achieve the NWO's desire for complete oppression overnight. They have complete control over the grid, telecommunications, financial markets and all national computer systems and do not answer to the president (who is a traitor anyway) or congress once unleashed. They have tens of thousands of trained commandos who specialize in "urban pacification".

Lollipop2

It's abysmal to see how far how fast humanity has sunk to below the level of animals. People threatening to intern or kill the unvaxxed? How will we ever reconcile? Militaries being used to suppress dissent by the people they are sworn to protect? Wait until the military wing of Fema steps up to the plate. They will achieve the NWO's desire for complete oppression overnight. They have complete control over the grid, telecommunications, financial markets and all national computer systems and do not answer to the president (who is a traitor anyway) or congress once unleashed. They have tens of thousands of trained commandos who specialize in "urban pacification".
Okay you just red pilled me on this FEMA military. Where to read more. How did you find out about this? Never heard talk of this before.

GAF

Get on the inside so you can be part of the inner resistance guerilla warfare groups.

P

Peatness

This is brave, however, It is better to let them sack you rather than quit. However, once you quit eventually I think it would be possible to argue for compensation under constructive dismissal. I am not a lawyer so check first.

Thank you for not caving in to tyranny

Rick K

Okay you just red pilled me on this FEMA military. Where to read more. How did you find out about this? Never heard talk of this before.
This is from years of peering under the covers. Both Democratic and Republican presidents have continued to give Fema more teeth. I am looking for relevant links now but I have been warning people of this possibility for almost 10 years now.

Lollipop2

This is from years of peering under the covers. Both Democratic and Republican presidents have continued to give Fema more teeth. I am looking for relevant links now but I have been warning people of this possibility for almost 10 years now.
Oh my - had no idea. If you don’t find links no problem - maybe some more detail of what you know?

Rick K

Oh my - had no idea. If you don’t find links no problem - maybe some more detail of what you know?

More to follow. All top industry officials were threatened by any number of administrations to hand over the keys to their kingdom to Fema. Once unleashed, the director of Fema calls the shots until he/she decides it's ok to hand back power to the president.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom